PDA

View Full Version : Multiple?

theundeadhero
10-13-2005, 05:47 PM
What does having tetrastrike do? It's an autoability equiped by a garment grid.

Also, is the completion guide in the back of the strategy guide accurate? I've been following it so I'm pretty sure I haven't missed anything but my completion is less than what it the guide in the back says. A friend of mine is playing through the game too and his completion is less than what the guide says also, but equal to what mine was at that point in the game.

GunbladeMaster
10-13-2005, 06:32 PM
yea i had this issue too but in the end i still had 100% somehow
seriously i was playing and only got like 98 and when the game finished it showed that i had 100 so i guess it all adds up in the end

i think tetrastrike does earth damage to that enemy
(r u sure u dont mean Terra strike?)

EDIT: never mind this is what it does
Adds fire, ice, lightning and water to attacks and skills

theundeadhero
10-14-2005, 10:29 AM
But that's only four. Doesn't tetra stand for 5?

ThroneofDravaris
10-14-2005, 03:17 PM
No...

TheSpoonyBard
10-14-2005, 03:17 PM
In FFVII Kjata's Tetra Disaster deals Fire/Ice/Lightning damage (3), but the Tetra Elemental absorbs Fire/Ice/Lightning/Earth damage (4). In the context of FFIX 'tetra' in Tetra Master refers to the number of cards in a hand, so it would be five. It would seem the definition of 'tetra' is up for debate.

Christmas
10-14-2005, 03:24 PM
In FFVII Kjata's Tetra Disaster deals Fire/Ice/Lightning damage (3), but the Tetra Elemental absorbs Fire/Ice/Lightning/Earth damage (4). In the context of FFIX 'tetra' in Tetra Master refers to the number of cards in a hand, so it would be five. It would seem the definition of 'tetra' is up for debate.

Just something to add. According to the dictionary:

Four

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-15-2005, 05:50 PM
Tetra strike adds every element to your physical attack.

I followed the completion guide and it got me 100% first time I used it.

GunbladeMaster
10-15-2005, 06:04 PM
no
what about earth, holy, darkness, gravity, wind, etc?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Tetrastrike only does 4 attacks
(fire, ice, lightning, water)