PDA

View Full Version : That's crass... RUDE.

Chris
10-13-2005, 10:08 PM
What's the rudest thing someone has ever done/ said to you?

Rainecloud
10-13-2005, 10:09 PM
Can I something on your thingywhatsit?

Really, it's not repeatable.

Old Manus
I'm usually on the opposite end of these

Sweet Beloved
Called a whore. Pissed me off.

Chris
10-13-2005, 10:11 PM
Most people are scum. :(

Destai
10-13-2005, 10:12 PM
My cousin took my socks so I locked him under the stairs.

Venom
10-13-2005, 10:14 PM
hmmm.......

1. Told nobody likes me
2.Called gay by a fat chick because i wouldnt date her
3.Had door slammed in face when i had a million fucking things in my hand
4.Tripped in hall ways by stupid bastard

really there are alot more things

Sweet Beloved
10-13-2005, 10:15 PM
I know. None of my friends were any help. I really needed my boyfriend, but...I'm not with him anymore... :(

edczxcvbnm
10-13-2005, 10:16 PM
I can't remember. What ever the person said it must have really pissed me off because I killed the guy.

Venom
10-13-2005, 10:16 PM
I hate everybody at my school, cause they have no table manners and are generaly ignorant bastards who think they are cool because they live in VT

Shlup
10-13-2005, 10:18 PM
In like... 5th grade I think someone made a comment about my hair being messy (I was a messy tomboy) but I just made a retort about her being fat and she shut up. *shrug*

I can think of a few rude comments people've made, and people being rude due to lack of consideration is pretty much common enough that I don't really think about it, but I've never really been picked on or anything horrible.

Chris
10-13-2005, 10:18 PM
VT?

Venom
10-13-2005, 10:20 PM
vermont AKA gaysville

Sweet Beloved
10-13-2005, 10:20 PM
I like my school. But some of the people are rednecks, or whore preps trying to be Goth. HOW can you pull that off?

Shoden
10-13-2005, 10:22 PM
Bullied so bad I had to move to a special needs school and the bully has joined too. 'small world eh'

Shlup
10-13-2005, 10:24 PM
Bullied so bad I had to move to a special needs school and the bully has joined too. 'small world eh'
The part about you being bullied is not funny, but the fact that the guy accidently followed you kinda is. xD Did he bully you again after you were in the same school again?

Venom
10-13-2005, 10:26 PM
other things that people have been rude about

1.Goth EMO called me ugly
2.Told i was a failure in 4th grade by teacher
3.punched in the face for supposedly not giving something to someone
4.Told to go away by teacher when i asked for locker number

Chris
10-13-2005, 10:27 PM
You've had a sad life so far, huh?

Venom
10-13-2005, 10:30 PM
No. just school..........school takes up a large portion of my life......so i say yeah ive had a relatively sad life:cry:

Destai
10-13-2005, 10:32 PM
I feel sorry for you. Regardless of why they did that some of the things that have been done to you are inexcusable.

Sweet Beloved
Poor you. You need a hug? Lol. Life sucks. But you shouldn't let it get you down.

ZeZipster
Y'know after playing Halo 2 online for about 4 months not that much sounds very rude.

Kamiko
10-13-2005, 10:33 PM
Hmm...
This EX boyfriend of mine tried to pull my shirt off at a party.
And then proceeded to inform the whole school that I liked them on my own team.
Definately an ex boyfriend, gawd I hated that guy.

Venom
10-13-2005, 10:36 PM
more things on my list

1.Beaten up by a pack of idiots for supposedly saying something
2.Told W.A.S.P sucks:cry:
3.Friend broke my guitar strings and didnt bother to tell me until i had lessons
4.Friend stole some of my CDs and lied about it up and down even when he was caught with them
5.Had my wallet stolen by waiter at restaurant, so in retribution stole all the tips on table

Doomie
10-13-2005, 10:36 PM
ShlupQuack once called me a jackass. :O

Destai
10-13-2005, 10:37 PM
The fat ass school bully called me a fag and told me to F-off in art class so I dumbed my paint and water can on him. I got in trouble but it was totally worth it.

Shlup
10-13-2005, 10:39 PM
ShlupQuack once called me a jackass. :O
I call all jackasses jackass. Oh snap.

Venom
10-13-2005, 10:41 PM
I was being harrased by a some short /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif at my elemantary school, so i decided well you only live once, so i turned around punched him in the face so hard he blacked out.......even though i was suspened i was laughing pretty hard

Shoden
10-13-2005, 10:41 PM
He knows that if he pisses me off like he did when I was younger I could break his neck in 2.

I've been at my current school almost 7 years, the bully moved here 3 years ago.

He threatens people with knives, makes threats fascist comments, discriminates people within race and stuff.

Everyone hates him.

School can be hell but it's something you just got to get through with.

Doomie
10-13-2005, 10:44 PM

Words hurt more than...things that hurt less than words. :(

Venom
10-13-2005, 10:45 PM
Other rude things people have done to me

1.Sent to office for accidently cutting myself with an exacto knife
2.Removed from lunch for supposedly inciting a food fight when it was the person 3 tables down from me
3.Janitor ran over my foot with wax mop
4.When i put my binder on the ground to lock my locker some cock jockey kicked it and said "it shoudnt be on the ground in the first place" so i respnded but taking my lock and hitting him with it across the face;)

Little Miss Awesome
10-13-2005, 10:51 PM
Someone said my hair looked like straw, that really hurt my feelings. And once, someone spread all these rumours about my Mam and Dad, that was so, so upsetting :( My feelings are easily hurt :tongue:

Venom
10-13-2005, 10:53 PM
Im sorry to hear that.......my feelings are hurt easily as well

Rye
10-13-2005, 11:24 PM
Make fun of my weight/apperance a few years ago when I was at SUCH an obese weight of 130 pounds! Apparently, peope think 130 is such a heavy weight.

People probably think 118 pounds, which is what I weight now, is fat too. :rolleyes2

DK
10-13-2005, 11:32 PM
2.Removed from lunch for supposedly inciting a food fight when it was the person 3 tables down from me

Food fights are no fun unless they're at least three tables away. The most fun one we ever had was when I threw a can stuffed full of chips at a table three tables over that hit Peter Davies in his head. B)

kikimm
10-13-2005, 11:35 PM
When I was in my German class last year, this girl told me I looked like Michael Jackson in front of everyone. xD I was...a bit annoyed at the time, but now it's more funny than anything.

Gotta love them bitches.

Sweet Beloved
10-14-2005, 01:16 AM
Make fun of my weight/apperance a few years ago when I was at SUCH an obese weight of 130 pounds! Apparently, peope think 130 is such a heavy weight.

People probably think 118 pounds, which is what I weight now, is fat too. :rolleyes2
Where I live, its not how much you weigh, but how you look. Some people believe if you look fat, you're called fat. If not, well, then you'll probably fit in. That doesn't happen often though. Most of us don't care how you look, but how you act. I had a girl at my school who was called a fatarse and a bunch of girls wrote on the bathroom wall that she was a fatarse with a loose whatchama-call-it. Can't really say. But it hurt her feelings so bad she wanted to kill herself cause she felt no one wanted her. Not even her family. So, instead of letting her die, I decided to be her friend. :cry: I felt it was the right thing to do than let someone give up life.

Hawkeye
10-14-2005, 01:26 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=54514

I cried for 3 days straight :cry:

OmniOmega
10-14-2005, 02:17 AM
someone kicked me in the chin today, does that count?

Jinpachi Mishima
10-14-2005, 02:30 AM

Well, that depends...

If you're talking about rude in a sexual sort of way, then I would say the rudest thing anyone has ever said to me was *censored*.

In terms of being insulting, the rudest thing anyone has ever done to me was in a Martial Arts tournament. I held out my hand for the other guy to shake, and he ignored it and turned his back on me.

So. I beat him. :radred:

People generally don't do very many rude things to me. :D

fire_of_avalon
10-14-2005, 03:39 AM
My dad's basically called me a bitch before, and my grandmother slapped me once. Does this mean I win?

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-14-2005, 07:53 AM
Hmmm...

I've been ostracized before in grade school, that wasn't too fun.

Some guy almost ran over me in the parking lot at work because he decided to power slide into it at about 40 mph. He then had the audacity to give me a grin and a thumbs up before speeding off through said parking lot. Another guy who had seen it happen was absolutely horrified, which made me feel a bit better.

Also at work, some guy got uppity because his card was charged for the "free item", something that was beyond my control. He stood there shouting "YOU THE WORST CASHIER EVER!" at me while I tried to patiently explain to him that there wasn't anything I could do. I was so very happy when he finally left. I was thankful to the guy after him because he was kind of pushing him out of the way so that he could check out while my supervisor came to fix it.

Another one at work involves a lady who wanted a raincheck on her items, but of course failed to get the raincheck request slip for all of them. Having not had to deal with the situation before, it was taking me a bit of time, especially since she kept repeating herself, but not at a volume in which could be heard so as to sound like her mumbling. As I was attempting to carry out her request, she burst out "You're the slowest cashier here! I've seen like four people go through already!" The woman behind me started sticking up for me, which I was grateful for since I was clenching back any number of pointed remarks I might have made about her voice, general disposition, and appearance, as well as many expansions upon those remarks.

So yeah. Basically just work retail and you'll get all KINDS of jerks.

Zeldy
10-14-2005, 08:04 PM
Ive been called a Bitch a few times, a freak..

People call me 'Micheal Jackson' as im so pale.. ;_;
and somebody said to me "Been sleeping with any little boys, recently?" Which had me in tears

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-14-2005, 08:08 PM
Middle School, meant plenty of a-holes

Moral of the Story: People are a$$es. The only opinion of you that values it what you think of yourself.

Shauna
10-14-2005, 08:31 PM
*huggles all* A lot of this stuff is awful.

I don't remember anyone saying anything really awful to me. And if they did I couldn't care less.

Jinpachi Mishima
10-15-2005, 02:12 AM
*huggles all* A lot of this stuff is awful.

I don't remember anyone saying anything really awful to me. And if they did I couldn't care less.
And that's the crux of the matter, kids.

:D

Ohhh
10-15-2005, 02:23 AM
whatever

when they are FULLY AWARE that i HATE that word >_<

Reles
10-15-2005, 02:52 AM
My dad's called me some extremely mean stuff, all of which I cannot repeat, and really personal. xD So I don't really feel like revealing much of it, none of the things he said was true, but yeah, I just don't feel like explaining. Also, I'd go into detail about a past relationship, someone said some hurtful things to me, I tried holding back tears, and ended up throwing up because I felt so bad.

Jinpachi Mishima
10-15-2005, 03:26 AM
My dad's called me some extremely mean stuff, all of which I cannot repeat, and really personal. xD So I don't really feel like revealing much of it, none of the things he said was true, but yeah, I just don't feel like explaining. Also, I'd go into detail about a past relationship, someone said some hurtful things to me, I tried holding back tears, and ended up throwing up because I felt so bad.
You should've fireballed/stomped him, like a good Mishima would.

:D

KoShiatar
10-15-2005, 08:46 PM
My sister once told me that I had no friends at all. I called her a bitch and slapped her hard across the face. I'm not proud if it, but dammit, she'd said that just because she knew how hurt I'd be from that.

Rengori
10-15-2005, 09:31 PM
Kicked me in the crotch for no particular reason.

Laugh at face of Danger
10-15-2005, 09:41 PM
1. Nearly got smacked around the mouth becasue I wore a bandanna
2. Had fifty or more chavs start on me because I was sitting by a tree
3. Called a faggot because it took me more than ten seconds to pack my bag and move from my place
4. Called a *long string of expletives* freak because I was sitting in a graveyard for contemplation
5. Called a lightweight because I don't get smashed every weekend

...there's one crap load more I could write. Being alternative takes guts in my area

Venom
10-15-2005, 11:22 PM
Well once I got sent to the office for not knowing the answer to a question

In fire emblem oswin wouldnt get off his fat knight ass and get out of the way of an opposing wyvern riders killer lance.

Iceglow
10-15-2005, 11:54 PM
hmm the rudest thing ever done or said to me well I cant say that its just beyond rude its plain damn near mind destroying.

Some of the recent things that have happened recently included Kitten's (my fiance) friend last night deciding that she had to keep mentioning how good a friend one of Kittens ex bfs was to Kitten and how they ought to sort out their friendship (they havent spoken in over a year and before that this girl was trying to get them together again) as if that is not annoying enough then repeatedly mentioned introducing Kitten to other guys who Kitten would "Like" (comming from this girl that means she wants to set Kitten up with them).

My boss at work and her boss (a duty manager...I work in retail) want to fire me at the first possible oppourtunity heck I doubt I'll even see X-mas in this job at the moment I guess I stuck there for 10 months or so due to the fact that I was lucky.

A guy who really earns less than me per hour goes on about how he puts in about 50 hours a week and earns more than me and I was just so wound up that I said "Hey man I work 16 hours a week cause I want to spend the rest of my time with Kitten not cause I couldnt put another couple of days in and earn more than you a month"

Giga Guess
10-16-2005, 12:54 AM
Some various things my step-dad has said. But he's a prick, so...:mad: