PDA

View Full Version : So weird... I cant find "Good" Chocobo

RiTaPuffy
10-14-2005, 12:45 AM
I know "Good' Chocobo get be found around Gold Sources Aera but I have never seen one

I have Chocobo Lure and Greens and stuff but I have never seen any "Good" Chocobo!

PC version btw.

Skyblade
10-14-2005, 01:41 AM
You do know that you have to capture them to see whether they are good or not, don't you?

RiTaPuffy
10-14-2005, 02:12 AM
Nope, it says in Gold Saucer, the Chocobo with 2 Spencers is the "good" chocobo. But I have never seen one like that before. It's really troubling me.

Skyblade
10-14-2005, 03:54 AM
Nope, it says in Gold Saucer, the Chocobo with 2 Spencers is the "good" chocobo. But I have never seen one like that before. It's really troubling me.

Forgot about that. The "what enemies are with it" assessment does work, but I'm fairly sure that there are other enemy combinations that are "Good" chocobo combinations. I might be wrong, but it's worth a shot. Capture three, then try to find the two Spencer and a chocobo combination.

* White Aeris *
10-14-2005, 05:28 PM
just capture every one you find!! then back at the barn check it out and get rid of the bad ones and keep any 'good' ones you got! just keep trying and ,yeah, don't go buy what monsters come with!

RiTaPuffy
10-14-2005, 07:42 PM
I will try, THANKS GUYS

RiTaPuffy
10-14-2005, 11:25 PM
I have a question again!

Well, since I cant (like never) only get the green Chocobo and not the blue one, I decide to race them to better class so I can get better odd, but where can I get Syklis Greens? I need Syklis Greens...

Takara
10-15-2005, 12:59 AM
You buy them from the Chocobo Sage, who resides on the Northern Continent.

Cruise Control
10-15-2005, 02:01 AM
MUCH EASIER IS, DESPITE WHAT THE GUIDE SAYS, CAPTURE THE ONE WITH TWO FLAPBEATS (fair). It is the same thing as good, I bred my Gold Chocobo with a fair chocobo instead of a good.

Skyblade
10-15-2005, 02:27 AM
MUCH EASIER IS, DESPITE WHAT THE GUIDE SAYS, CAPTURE THE ONE WITH TWO FLAPBEATS (fair). It is the same thing as good, I bred my Gold Chocobo with a fair chocobo instead of a good.

Um, what do you mean by this?

Also, if you need the other type, try this:

If you have a male "good" and a female "great", catch and breed a male "great" and a female "good". You should get the opposite color.