PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien

ShunNakamura
10-14-2005, 01:42 PM
Well I know Optium was at least debating on watching it, and may have or may not have. So I know at least someone has seen some of it.

But what are you thoughts on the characters? Do you think they are realistic, etc?

What would you classify this anime as?

How does it rate as a Drama?

Did you like it?

What do you think it being based of a 'Hentai' game?

And any other questions.

Basically I just want to get a discusion going here. I could have focused on one part, but I imagine with how popular it is over different boards that this won't be a huge, huge topic even with all matters thrown in the mix.

Also out of curiousity has anyone else seen Lunar's V2 teaser for the anime? I actually still have it on my comp, it is quite .... interesting.

As for my responses to the above, well.

A) I thought the characters were quite human compared to the few other drama's I have seen and other animes I have seen. They do stupid stuff that people tend to do and they suffer from it in reasonable ways(sometimes, I have also heard this debated on certian events).

B) Drama with some comedy. I don't really see where else this can go... but I have heard some people claim it isn't a drama(yeah right... I hope they weren't serious).

C) As a Drama I think it was a bit different. I have seen a few other drama's and this one was quite down to earth and undramatic compared to the others I have seen/read.

D) Did any of you happen to read my post about it when Optium asked way back when? If not lets put it this way, I am at least slightly biased towards the show. Not like I completely themed my desktop and media player to it.. oh no... never that :P.

E) I got no problem with those games in general. Most of them are more focused on thier dating aspect then the other stuff. And I have read that KGNE is extradinary in the story line area for even some of the more story oriented of those games. It actually has spurred me to see if I can find the game. Supposedly it is far better then the anime.

F) My favorite Character by far is Akane... I just like her. Particually funny was how bad she harrashed her sister and Takayuki. The best part is I know freinds who's little sisters would do just that, thought I think Akane did it far better then they ever do(the aren't as abrupt about it.

As an end note, the show in my opinion had some of the best music I have heard and it also had some excellent graphics.

So feel free to discuss.