PDA

View Full Version : Things to look for this holiday season

SoLess1
10-14-2005, 02:54 PM
A few games coming out this holiday season that I'm looking for; Magna Carta: The Phantom something, Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, and Hitman Bloodmoney.

I have yet to play any of the War of Genesis or Magna Carta series but this one looks good. Really good. So I figure "what the hell, I give it a try."

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence was an all around excellent game. So naturally I'm looking forward to the next installment of this timeless series.

Finally, Hitman Bloodmoney is well......its Hitman for God's sake. How can you not like killing people for money? C'mon you know it what you've always wanted to do. Anyways the new game engine sounds incredible and the option for customizing your weapons is always a plus not to mention just so much more personal. If you've never played a Hitman game then perhaps you need a stimulating visual to the genius that is Hitman.

Game: Hitman Contracts
Level: Meat King Party

Situation: 47 (main character) is having to rescue a politcal figure's daughter. 47 finds the girl or what is left of her as the Meat King's brother is turning her into the next masterpiece of abstract art. Here's the kicker though, in the background the radio is play Paul Anka's "Put your head on my shoulder." Oh the sadistic pleasure. But hey, I'm not altogether sane. Happy Hunting.

kikimm
10-15-2005, 12:05 AM
I thought I was the only one looking forward to Magna Carta! Oh goodie.

So yeah, that, Drakengard 2 (I am counting on it coming out this Holiday season) and that is it. Well, those are the ones that I WILL be getting.

Giga Guess
10-15-2005, 11:24 PM
The new .Hack series is supposed to be starting soonish....

Dreddz
10-16-2005, 01:05 AM
I just noticed how much I havent kept up with release dates or games at all, I dont know whats coming out this holidays....

Rye
10-16-2005, 01:06 AM
Stars Wars Battle Front 2, don't forget. :) It comes out in the beginning of November though, so I dunno if it'd still be the Holiday Season. xD

UWAOOOOU
10-16-2005, 01:34 AM
The new .Hack series is supposed to be starting soonish....
Dont get your hopes up any time this year.

Giga Guess
10-16-2005, 04:39 PM
-_- Ah well...I heard Novemberish...allow me a few more moments of denial, K?