PDA

View Full Version : Alicia Keys/MTV Unplugged

NightShadow
10-16-2005, 01:35 AM
I saw her concret the day they showed it on MTV and I loved it.Her new song "unbreakable" and "Wild horses" are two really great songs of hers.I couldn't help downloading both of them:love: .Plus I like Alicia keys she's a good singer.She's really talented and I've never disliked one of her songs.She's truely amazing.

Click Link to find out more about Alicia Keys,The new Cd,or the songs.
Also click the play icon next to the songs to hear sort preveiws :D
http://music.msn.com/album/default.aspx?album=44537147&stab=1

Rye
10-16-2005, 01:39 AM
Her music isn't really my cup of tea, but I can definitely respect that she's one of the most talented popular artists out there nowadays and I respect her greatly for her piano and singing talent, and her integrity. I've never seen her dress like a slut for publicity once. She's very classy. :)

UWAOOOOU
10-16-2005, 01:40 AM
I like her alot. Shes a great singer and seems really cool also. And beautiful too:love:

NightShadow
10-16-2005, 01:45 AM
I like her alot. Shes a great singer and seems really cool also. And beautiful too:love:

I'm with you on dat one.

tastetherainbow
10-16-2005, 04:22 AM
I've never seen her dress like a slut for publicity once. She's very classy. :)

yes,shes classy.And shes got a good voice too.

Dingo Jellybean
10-16-2005, 05:17 AM
Yes, I will get this CD, as I already have her other CDs (both of them special editions).

She is so damn pretty though, I'd put her at the top of my list for sure. While she doesn't have a powerful voice, her voice suits her style of music.

I'm glad to see there are Alicia Keys fans here.

NightShadow
10-16-2005, 12:48 PM
Yes, I will get this CD, as I already have her other CDs (both of them special editions).

She is so damn pretty though, I'd put her at the top of my list for sure. While she doesn't have a powerful voice, her voice suits her style of music.

I'm glad to see there are Alicia Keys fans here.

YAY!:bgl:.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
10-17-2005, 11:06 AM
Shes is awesome live...like seriously probably outdoes her track voice, good entertainer and you can tell shes all class, she doesnt need to take off her clothes to sell out there!

Shes not too bad on the eyes either!

Chris
10-17-2005, 01:50 PM
Sorry I hated it. Her singing is annoying and her lyrics are bordering laughable. And "Unplugged" yeah right, with full ochestra and everything so much for "Unplugged". Unplugged usually means the artist only with a guitar.

NightShadow
10-18-2005, 03:19 AM
Sorry I hated it. Her singing is annoying and her lyrics are bordering laughable. And "Unplugged" yeah right, with full ochestra and everything so much for "Unplugged". Unplugged usually means the artist only with a guitar.

I'm sorry you feel that way:( .But, I still respect your opinion:).

Dingo Jellybean
10-18-2005, 03:56 AM

Unplugged actually means no plugged in amplified instruments. So the orchestra is legit. When 10,000 Maniacs did their MTV Unplugged, they never used just a guitar...I never understood how some people think of Unplugged as just a guitar. I guess unplugged is more synonymous with rock music than something like R&B, but her album is a legit "unpluged" save for the microphone (if you want to get technical).