PDA

View Full Version : about rainbow weapons?

zanias
10-16-2005, 03:30 AM
yeah.. you all might think im a bit slow.. or stupid on this one.. but i cant seem to make rainbow weapons..

ialready have zappa.. in my team.. and i know that i have to talk to the other zappa.. but.. he says his hammer's no good.. then turns away.. where do i get a better hammer? is it supposed to be an axe?

Spatvark
10-16-2005, 12:51 PM
You need the master hammer thingy from the dude in Marbule; after you rid Marbule of the Lagoonates and it's repopulated, go to the screen where the Black Dragon is in the other dimension, and there should be a demi-human there who will sell you the master hammer thingy, which you need to forge rainbow weapons.

Skarr
10-20-2005, 01:10 AM
Here's another ?uestion. Where do I find all of thos shiny materials needed to make rainbow weapons? I have some, and I know if you disassemble some armor etc you can get some. But where do I get them?

LunarWeaver
10-20-2005, 04:53 PM
Shiny materials are gotten by summoning. When you turn the entire field one color and can summon the enemies will leave behind one of the shiny materials depending on what color you summoned.

For instance, summoning saints will get you shiny salt, while summoning grim reaper will get you shiny soot.

If it takes too long, just beat the game and you'll have FieldBlue, FieldRed, etc. on your new game + which will make things considerably easier. There is no FieldWhite or FieldBlack, so you'll just have to work around that.

I would just get enough to forge three rainbow weapons then assemble and disassemble if you decide to use new party members. You could make three rainbow armors as well, but I prefer the color armor you get from stealing from the dragons.

Skarr
10-20-2005, 05:18 PM
Thanks.