PDA

View Full Version : Y'know what would kick so much ass?

Destai
10-16-2005, 11:57 AM
Cant believe Im starting a thread like this. An anime series of Before Crisis. Anyone who saw the different turks in "Last Order" must see where Im coming from with this.

Christmas
10-16-2005, 11:58 AM
But there is hardly about those turks in the anime. Mainly revolve around Cloud and Zack.

Destai
10-16-2005, 12:02 PM
But there is hardly about those turks in the anime. Mainly revolve around Cloud and Zack.
I know. I just loved the scenes with the turks in them. The quiet serious one watching in secret as Sephiroth jumped into the life stream and the whole crew just discussing there mission. I also loved the Reno and Rude fight scenes in AC (there wasnt enough Reno vs. Yazoo : ( ) Yeah, Turk fanboy right here.

Christmas
10-16-2005, 12:05 PM
I know. I just loved the scenes with the turks in them. The quiet serious one watching in secret as Sephiroth jumped into the life stream and the whole crew just discussing there mission. I also loved the Reno and Rude fight scenes in AC (there wasnt enough Reno vs. Yazoo : ( ) Yeah, Turk fanboy right here.

And we also didn't get to see Reno using any his special attacks. For example :"Neo Turk Light?" or Rude's "Grand Spark?"

Chris
10-16-2005, 12:59 PM
Don't we have enough crappy animés already?

Destai
10-16-2005, 01:39 PM
Don't we have enough crappy animés already?
Arent you the one linking everyone to all the before crisis media?

Vyk
10-16-2005, 05:04 PM
Last Order was awesome. And I wish they did make a series or mini-series of the like. Before Crisis would reasonably be the best place to start. So in short: yes. And I don't think it'd be part of the "crappy anime" trend. Last Order had a more fluid and mature feel to it. I risk getting flamed, but I akin the look and atmosphere to the likes of Cowboy Bebop.