PDA

View Full Version : Edward Elric pic

Shimeng
10-16-2005, 08:30 PM
Yepp, as the title says. I've finally gotten around to draw him myself ^_^
My kid sister most be his greatest fan. I think she'd probably marry him if he where for real ^^' Heh... so, I drew this piccy for her.
It's not fully manga - more like a mix between it and a real portrait...

Please tell me what you think of it. ^_^

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-16-2005, 08:33 PM
He kind of looks like Squall, but you did a great job.

Chaos
10-16-2005, 10:04 PM
Amazing.
You used to post here as Mala right?

Chaos

Chris
10-16-2005, 10:06 PM
He does kinda looks like Squall, but that's beside the point. You did a good job!

Jinpachi Mishima
10-17-2005, 03:33 AM
Simply amazing. You have a talent and destiny you should not waste.

P.S. I noticed that in all your character portraits, you like lips. :D

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-17-2005, 03:41 AM
I took the liberty of fixing the title of the thread, I hope you don't mind.

Shimeng
10-17-2005, 08:32 AM
Don't mind at all, Behold the void^^' Thanx.

Jinpachi Mishima (growsome name! ^_~) I LOVE lips. My wish list for guys - eyes, hands, lips. Those are without a doubt the sexist parts of the human body ^_^ Haha... in my oppinion either way.

Chris and Behold the void - I know he looks like Squall ^^' Heh. Edward has some features that is simillar to japanese men (as all anime/manga characters do ^^'), and drawing japanese guys always make me picture Gackt in my head, It's a curse, I tell ya! Gackt is just too close to my ideal man. And since I've heard more than one rumor that Squall really is based on him (if you don't belive me check out the pictures I attach) I guess many of my guys end up looking a bit like Squall/Gackt if I'm not carefull ^^'
Either way. I thought this was the closest thing I could get to the picture I had of Edward i my head... I wanned to draw him a little more serious and mature. 'Couz though he goofs around alot he can be verry seroius, ne? Well, well...

Chaos - Yepp ^_^ That's my old nick. God! I didn't think anyone would remember me! *cries in happiness* I lost my password. It just slipped my mind completely ^^' How did you recognize me?

Tai-Ti
10-17-2005, 11:58 AM
It's awsome!

Croyles
11-08-2005, 09:16 PM
I like the drawing!

Oh yeah, and Full Metal Alchemist is possible the best anime i've ever seen.

black orb
11-08-2005, 09:37 PM
>>> Great pencil work as usual..