PDA

View Full Version : Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

TurkSlayer
10-16-2005, 08:52 PM
All right, a few weeks ago, I told people a few thing about Crisis Core that I had learned from a magazine that I had, at the time, forgotten the name of. Many either didn't believe me, or simply didn't want to, as what I said didn't sound like it would make a very good game. Well, I know have the article in my lap and will copy it word for word. This article can be found in the Oct. 2005 issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly on pg. 99.

]Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
Bizarre love quadrangle

When Square Enix announced an all-new PSP action-RPG based on Final Fantasy VII, fans anxiously waited for further details... and they're still waiting.So far, only a brief anime trailer (Which turns out to be scenes from the Last Order short film packed with the Japanese limited edition of Advent Children) has surfaced for the game.CC appears tpo center on FFVII's flashback scene of Cloud, Zack, Tifa, and Sephiroth in Cloud's hometown of Nibelheim."CC is still very far away,"says Director Yoshinori Kitase. "All I can say is that it's about three men and one woman."

On the left side written over the pic of Zack and Sephi, it also says, "Fans want this to be Zack's story," says Crisis Director Yoshinori Kitase. "I will respond to their expectations." In the top right corner, it says that it will not be released until late 2006.

Okay, so it doesn't officially have the love quadrangle I spoke of, but from the title of the article, EGM seemed to want to suggest it. However, from what Yoshinori said, I appear to have been right about this being Zack's story.

Discuss.

GunbladeMaster
10-16-2005, 09:07 PM
how many games are they making this year?

KH2, DoC, AC, BC, FF12, and now this

theyre either money hungry or loyal to their fans

Chris
10-16-2005, 09:46 PM
Loyal to their fans.
That's why.

TheAbominatrix
10-16-2005, 09:48 PM
They always make a lot of games at once, that's how they stay in business. Every company does that. They have specific teams dedicated to each game.

Anyway, I do hope, if this 'love mess whatever' does happen, they dont have Tifa falling for all of them or any of them or whatever. I'm really sick of huge love shapes on the whole.