PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a link

Swifthom
10-16-2005, 10:04 PM
Hi, I've been lurking here for some time and thought it was time I joined in.. But, like everyone, I needed something in it for me...

I'm looking for a link I saw in these forums a few weeks ago. It was a discussion about which FF Games should be remade, if any, and someone linked to a site where the site owner was rating all the FF Games in catgeories; best graphics, worst graphics, most linear, best plot, best male character, worst female character...

All I can remember is the background was green, and the site owner hated FF7 and the chef character from FF9. He/She also thought that FF7 and 8 were the worst games in the series as they were too futuristic and betrayed the old games feel, although they were only runners up to FFX-2.

There was more to the site, with pictures of characters and bosses throughout the series comparing different versions of games, screenshots, and a bit more. But I accidentaly lost my history and I cant find the post the link was in.
Anyone able to help me out? I liked that site, even though I only went to it twice :confused:

Anyway, in other news, Hi, nice to meet you, see you around. :D

raskerino
10-16-2005, 10:46 PM
I remember that, it was kinda thoughtful though I disagreed with everything he said, I dunno what to search for but I'll try a couple things.

Swifthom
10-20-2005, 03:28 PM
Yes, found it:

http://warmech.net/

In the Bonus Final Fantasy section is what I was looking for but... Wow, theres MUCH MUCH more...
Thanks for trying anyway though :)