PDA

View Full Version : If there was...

Cloud Lionheart
10-17-2005, 03:15 PM
If there was a ........................................... :) remake, :) Would you mind if the game changed at all... i think only graphics ahould b changde, but knowing them, theyl most prob change half of it.... like areis... naaaaaa... like red 13........ naaaaaaaaaaa..... like seph........ is a............... SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIUUUUUUUUUT UP!:mog:

boys from the dwarf
10-17-2005, 06:34 PM
id want better graphics exactly the same text apart from the spelling and grammar errors plus extra sidequests. like those rumours but real. i want all FFs to be remade like this though.

Meat Puppet
10-17-2005, 07:03 PM
they should switch cloud with a homosexual shoe and see if anyone notices
imo, anyway

Chris
10-17-2005, 07:05 PM
I'd love to play an updated version of the game, I wouldn't freak about it, though... like some people.

Light Mage
10-17-2005, 07:10 PM
they should switch cloud with a homosexual shoe and see if anyone notices
imo, anyway
A Kinky Boot like the drag queens wear.

ShaunOfShadou
10-17-2005, 07:58 PM
If there was a ........................................... :) remake, :) Would you mind if the game changed at all... i think only graphics ahould b changde, but knowing them, theyl most prob change half of it.... like areis... naaaaaa... like red 13........ naaaaaaaaaaa..... like seph........ is a............... SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIUUUUUUUUUT UP!:mog:
Your posts are hard to read. I think you should give grammar/spelling some more thought. :-\

But yeah, I doubt Square-Enix would remake FF7 without butchering some part of it we already like. Butchering seems to be commonplace with S-E nowadays. :(

GunbladeMaster
10-17-2005, 08:01 PM
we re kids
give US a break

a FF7 remake would be stupid
then we would start asking for a remake for all the REALLY old sucky games 10 years ago
it was good as it was....besides the glitches and crappy graphics

RaidenWeb17
10-17-2005, 08:27 PM
whats imo mean

Russielloyd
10-17-2005, 08:29 PM
IMO = In My Opinion.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-18-2005, 11:13 AM
i'd like them to put in extras (like storyboards, alt endings, etc) and make the battle system like X-2 (still need a bar to charge but not all stood in line)

ShaunOfShadou
10-18-2005, 11:20 AM
i'd like them to put in extras (like storyboards, alt endings, etc) and make the battle system like X-2 (still need a bar to charge but not all stood in line)
:(

Cloud Lionheart
10-18-2005, 12:55 PM
Firstly soz bout spelling, i am using the computers at the libary rather than my laptop, and the keys are anoying!!!

Secondly: they said that they would bring out a sequal but only if, a ps consol came out wich couldent play the old ps1 games............ I DEMAND A PROTEST TO PS1 GAMES!!!!!!

Dreddz
10-18-2005, 01:10 PM
I would like them to tweak everything up, better graphics of course, but I want lotz more extras, like 2 new weapons, new dungeons, more weapons, more materia etc...

DarkLord
10-20-2005, 03:42 PM
Firstly soz bout spelling, i am using the computers at the libary rather than my laptop, and the keys are anoying!!!

Secondly: they said that they would bring out a sequal but only if, a ps consol came out wich couldent play the old ps1 games............ I DEMAND A PROTEST TO PS1 GAMES!!!!!!
I told you about that! also, you don't have a lapto... Shutting up
Spelling=good
Your dad's temper=bad???

Cloud Lionheart
10-26-2005, 02:12 PM
i DO HAVE A LAPTOp its just brOKED JEEEEEEEEEDon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThroneofDravaris
10-26-2005, 02:47 PM
Wow, after reading this thread, I have become considerably more stupid.

Cheers.

Skyblade
10-26-2005, 03:42 PM
Wow, after reading this thread, I have become considerably more stupid.

Cheers.

Agreed. I feel like talking about sword-chucks now.

Have you heard of sword-chucks? They're like holding two swords with one hand along with the added benefit of having absolutely no control over either of them. They were...