PDA

View Full Version : And a suggestion topic....

ValiantKnight
10-17-2005, 07:43 PM
Recently come back to visiting here after being away a while, and getting interested again in Final Fantasy.

So... hello to everyone again, and thought I might pick a FF to play and finish again to get back in the FF spirit.

Have:
FF origins(1 played alot, beat with a few different parties, got a lvl 45 team on normal, a max team on easy)
(2 couldnt get used to this system.... 30minute game)
FF Chronicles(4 havent played yet, except at a friend's house years ago, and read a bit of the story online)
FF Anthology(5 played 30minutes of..... lost interest at that time)
(6 played til final dungeon, was too low level i think... was leveling, friend borrowed game for few months.... got it back and was interested in something else then)
FF7(Beaten, got most of secrets and did all the sidequests I think)
FF8(Beaten few times, then beaten low level and high level.... low level with powerful GF junctions early in the game = pretty much devastation...)
FF9(Beaten 5~ times, beat most of the extra bosses/got the secret stuff)
FF10(Played a few minutes, got bored)
FF Tactics(beaten once or twice, not mastered really though)

So.... master tactics in a grueling replay of it?(original tactics file went over the 100hr mark i believe by just.... a bit)
Finish 6 off and see the ending after some more leveling?
Or try to start FF2, FF4, FF5, or FF10

and where can i get my hands on a copy of FF chronicles...... 4 seems interesting.
*edit*
Found chronicles at a local store, picking it up tommorow.

Bahamut2000X
10-17-2005, 09:55 PM
I would suggest finishing FFVI if you got the chance to, it has a very excellent ending.

Also FFV is a fairly good game as well, well worth the play through.

FFII is a bit hard to get into with it's odd leveling system, but is a fairly nice game considering it's basically the old NES version updated a bit, still a nice game.

FFX is an ok game. In my opinion not the greatest, but it still is worth the time, even though it's not too lengthy compared to some other FF's unless you powergame for everything in it, and to beat the elite bosses. Still not an overly bad game, and has some very nice points to it.

Also as to where to find Chronicles, I would suggest checking out your local Game Stops, EB Games, or any other game store that deals with trading and selling of used games. I'm not too certain though how easy it will be to find a brand new copy of it, but worth a shot at a Media Play or Best Buy or whatnot. As for playing FFIV. I would highly recommend it, one of my personal all time favorite FF's, and has a very nice story me thinks.

Well I hope this will help you out in deciding what to play next. Or if it doesn't then I hope I've made the choice even more hard! But uhh...ya first of those is what I'm hoping to get across...<_<