PDA

View Full Version : Threads of Fate anyone?

spikey-haired hero
10-17-2005, 11:49 PM
Has anyone heard of an rpg game by square for ps1 called, threads of fate? It was kind of short but still cool. I haven't seen it mentioned on this site and i was wondering if anybody else played, liked, or hated it.

Bahamut2000X
10-18-2005, 02:48 AM
Ah Threads of Fate, god I loved that game. But ya, way too short of a game, first try though was 12 hours as Rue, then I finally managed to get it down to 4 hours on my second attempt through.

But ya really awesome game, I just wish they would create a sequeal to it in all it's greatness T_T. By the way, Duke....best...character...EVER! *Praises Duke*

spikey-haired hero
10-18-2005, 03:19 AM
Was duke the one who dressed as a giant star for that one boss battle?
That outfit caught me off gaurd. It was awesome.

Bahamut2000X
10-18-2005, 11:36 PM
Ya, Duke was the awesome guy who's power was the copy other people's acts and to become them. He was just pure sweetness.

Lawr
10-18-2005, 11:38 PM
I thought that was Rue, because you can morph to monsters with him...
"Maybe, I am a monster..."

Bahamut2000X
10-18-2005, 11:49 PM
Well err ya Rue is the guy that turns into monsters.

When I was decribing Duke, that's how they always seem to describe him and his power, which is to learn a act of a person and "become" them in the sense of acting like them, and having all thier skills and powers and suchness. So errrm ya.

Raven Nox
10-19-2005, 04:39 AM
Aww~~ I love this game. Duke and Mint are my favorite characters. Duke is just the best boss battle ever, when I first saw him in the Star Suit, I must've been laughing for a good 10 minutes... *easily amused*

It's a nice little game, yes. I really good have a sequel. There was a refernce to this game in Final Fantasy Tatics Advanced though, which is better than nothing I guess. =) Actually two, if you count that pic, but I don't have it, I've never played FFT:A before, I just read about it. xD

DMKA
10-19-2005, 07:12 AM
I bought it. I hated it. I sold it.

Lawr
10-24-2005, 07:13 AM
Well err ya Rue is the guy that turns into monsters.

When I was decribing Duke, that's how they always seem to describe him and his power, which is to learn a act of a person and "become" them in the sense of acting like them, and having all thier skills and powers and suchness. So errrm ya.

I like didn't even read half of that.
But I get it, Rue=Monsters Duke=Anyone?

enigma1234
10-28-2005, 05:14 PM
Played it, finished it.
Boy changing to different monsters/animals
Girl, spoiled brat princess, magical powers

Its not good but not a bad game...moderate.

fire_of_avalon
10-31-2005, 03:09 PM
I think it's really cute. Maybe I'll drag it out and play it again sometime.

Lisa Marie
11-06-2005, 01:09 PM
I really liked this game. Rue's transformation ability was cool. But it still can't top Mint's cuteness!!!!!!!!

kawaii