PDA

View Full Version : Vampire

Shimeng
10-18-2005, 09:02 AM
^_^' hehe, another water colour picture. This time inspire by Blood's "I Remember You"
If you havn't heard them, you should definetly by there album! They're great! But that's beside the point... hrm...

Well, as last time - my scanner just doesn't like me. I've figured it out! It's a conspiracy! *looks like Mulder*

Please tell me what you think of this. I really nead som pin points.

Chris
10-18-2005, 12:31 PM
I like it, but its a little too obvious. Whenever I think about vampires I think of them as normal persons, you know what I mean? You're not quite sure if they're vampires or not. Great drawning though! Keep it up!

Tai-Ti
10-19-2005, 12:23 PM
wow, it's fabulous. You can draw hands so well! My hands always look like meatballs with frankfurts attached to em. The colours all fit together perfectly.

Shimeng
10-19-2005, 01:14 PM
Chris - ^^' 'know... but I wanned it to be obvious. I was hoping to be able to post it on elfwood, and well... They won't accept it if it's not verry obvious ^^' I've already filled my qoute of non-obviously-fantasy-pictures ^^'
Haha... plus I love the vampire, gothic look.

Thank you, Tai-Ti ^^
I have a passion for hands so I'm never saticfied with my drawings. ^^' I always feel like I've blown it becouse of the hands... Heh.. always to chubby, or to slim. ^^' Plus the lilfinger will never be in a correct angel.

Here's another vampire of mine. He's not so verry obvious... and he's a transvestite ^_^ He's my BABY! *giggles* Love him, love him, love him ^_^ He's name is Gani.

Shimeng
10-20-2005, 02:04 PM
Harkel, harkel... ^^' *hrm*
Sorry to be posting here again - but I'm using this thread once more, as I think it's quite unessesary to start another one for another vampire picture of mine. ^^'

I just completes this one today. His name is Soleil (as it says in the pic ^^') and he's my char att "Metropolis Cerberus".

Please give me som c&c.
Anything!

tastetherainbow
10-20-2005, 10:16 PM
Looks really cool and evil.But hey,vampires are evil.