PDA

View Full Version : can you get aeris' lvl 4 limit b4 the end of disk one?

Kilrane
10-18-2005, 01:20 PM
my goal this time around was to get as many people with their highest limit break before the end of disk one. so far i have yuffie, red, cloud, and tifa. i cant get aeris though. i have to cross the river near junon to get to the sleeping man that'll give me the item to trade off. this much i know but there is no way that i can get over. you dont get the highwind till much later after aeris dies, so i cant fly over to the area. i also thought i could breed a river :choc2: but cant cuz the strategy guide says i NEED the highwind to do that so thats outa the question. i thought about using the buggy but its in a different continent. unless you can somehow cross it over i dont see how to get her limit. repost here of PM me.

Cecinda
10-18-2005, 01:32 PM
Okay, to get the sleeping man, use the buggy you got from Dio. Catch the cargo ship from Costa del Sol to Junon. To this, enter Costa IN THE BUGGY. Just drive straight into the town and you will enter it. In the town you will be buggy-less, but never fear, just go on to the cargo ship and you will emerge on the other side outside of Junon town on thw world map in the buggy! Now simply go and cross the river. Easy as pie. Good luck ;-)

Neco Arc
10-19-2005, 04:06 AM
you need to have gotten through north corel and the gold saucer to get the buggy