PDA

View Full Version : Will & Grace

Chris
10-18-2005, 03:11 PM
http://seriesonline.terra.com.br/willandgrace/willandgrace.jpg

Is this show brilliant or what? It's perhaps the funniest sitcom I've ever wacthed. I've seen every single episode and its genuinely funny, Megan Mullaly's character (Karen Walker) is the funniest character ever created. So what do you think of "Will & Grace"?

Meat Puppet
10-18-2005, 03:21 PM
Woah that's trippy man

A thread by Chris, with Grace in the title
which is NOTHING about grace jones

Chris
10-18-2005, 03:24 PM
*Stabs* >=O

Anyways, lookin' good there... I love this show.

DK
10-18-2005, 03:27 PM
I seen like, three episodes of this show and every time I didn't laugh once. Not even a smile.

crazybayman
10-18-2005, 05:09 PM
It sucks.
Hard.
IMO.

Venom
10-18-2005, 05:13 PM
I 2 hate will and grace.

SammieBabe
10-18-2005, 05:19 PM
I liked it... not as much as some shows,but more than others....usually it was funny.....

Dreddz
10-18-2005, 05:22 PM
humorous first episode, but then gags re used for the rest of the show......

Brian The Pink Shark
10-18-2005, 07:01 PM
i think Will and Grace is great, my fave character is Karen :choc:

Shoeberto
10-18-2005, 08:27 PM
I think it's absolutely horrible.

Rye
10-18-2005, 08:28 PM
I dunno how funny it is, I'd probably kinda like it as I laugh at almost anything, but Seinfeld = king of (American, at least) sitcoms.

Lindy
10-18-2005, 08:32 PM
Hello, I'm Will, I'm gay and thus clearly funny, everbody laugh at me!
Hello, I'm Grace, I'm straight but can't get a man because I'm an utterly hopeless excuse for a human being, everybody laugh at me!
Hello, I'm Jack, I'm stereotypically gay, and thus clearly funnier than Will, everybody laugh at me!
Hello, I'm Karen, I get quick lines that are so fast they appear to be wit, but they're not, but even so, everybody laugh at me!

Add in a few celebrity guest stars, a laughter track, a story line about Will/Grace/Jack or all three failing to get a man, and you have the script to every single episode of Will & Grace ever.

Chris
10-18-2005, 08:40 PM
Erm... its a sitcom? Not a possible Academy-winning drama. Seriously, like "Friends" or "Seinfield" is any different from the bunch.

Pure Strife
10-18-2005, 08:45 PM
Hello, I'm Will, I'm g</>ay and thus clearly funny, everbody laugh at me!
Hello, I'm Grace, I'm straight but can't get a man because I'm an utterly hopeless excuse for a human being, everybody laugh at me!
Hello, I'm Jack, I'm stereotypically g</>ay, and thus clearly funnier than Will, everybody laugh at me!
Hello, I'm Karen, I get quick lines that are so fast they appear to be wit, but they're not, but even so, everybody laugh at me!

Add in a few celebrity guest stars, a laughter track, a story line about Will/Grace/Jack or all three failing to get a man, and you have the script to every single episode of Will & Grace ever.

I was going to say the same thing, but in a less intelligible way.

Yamaneko
10-18-2005, 08:46 PM
Seinfeld reused old bits as parody. Most sitcoms reuse bits because their writers can't think up anything new and original. TV right now it probably the lowest form of entertainment.

Lindy
10-18-2005, 08:47 PM
Sitcoms require a situation and comedy.

The situation is that a bunch of people want men, but never get them.

The comedy is...well, nowhere.

Friends peaked in about the middle, then fell into a downturn, but at least it had variety, Seinfeld had a lot of variety too.

Will & Grace is just the same thing, every episode, never changes.

Giga Guess
10-19-2005, 12:52 AM
I think it's pretty good. Personally, I think it's going out on a high note.

SeeDRankLou
10-19-2005, 12:56 AM
I love Will & Grace. Karen is an extremely hilarious character and my favorite on the show.

kikimm
10-19-2005, 12:58 AM
I used to watch it a lot, but uh...yeah, it is really the same thing over and over again (or at least, that's what I think), so I stopped watching it. It can still be funny sometimes though. :)

Destai
10-19-2005, 01:02 AM
I dont like it. It doesnt make me laugh.

Del Murder
10-20-2005, 02:35 AM
This show only appeals to a certain crowd and that crowd does not include me. I have no interest in 'gay' humor and I think Karen's voice is worse than the Nanny's.

DMKA
10-20-2005, 08:34 AM
Hello, I'm Jack, I'm stereotypically g</>ay, and thus clearly funnier than Will, everybody laugh at me!

That's so true.

Loony BoB
10-20-2005, 02:52 PM
I'd watch it if there was nothing better on TV and I really felt like watching TV. In other words, I watch about an episode a month on average, I guess. It's not horrible, but it's nothing worth quoting either. Just another sitcom that has its moments.

crazybayman
10-20-2005, 03:18 PM

This show only appeals to a certain crowd and that crowd does not include me. I have no interest in 'g</>ay' humor and I think Karen's voice is worse than the Nanny's.
True and True.