PDA

View Full Version : Need a solution or a savegame

Darkmire
10-18-2005, 05:39 PM
Hey,

I have been a FF fan since i have first got my hands on FF VIII , at my first try i got stuck in somewhere at the middle of second CD and then dropped it. After a while i made my seccond attempt and got to Ultimecia + Riona tied to her Belly part but got annhilated there because i have lvled too much.

Anyway, i have found the Cd's once again and want to make another try. However in the FMV where Riona and Squall first dance the game crashes, i have tried this on several computers same thing happened. But apart from this problem game is running perfectly.

I have used every patch avaliable , if you have another solution please post.

However i would appreciate a save-game closer to that point as much as possible. Thanks a lot.

* White Aeris *
10-18-2005, 05:43 PM
i was going to tell you to try Game faqs... but they only have playstation save files. i'll keep looking though!
EDIT: I've just seen that your our newest member so welcome to EOFF!!!

Darkmire
10-18-2005, 06:27 PM
Wow me is an idiot!

I have found one just after the party where Quistis takes you to training room. It is full on 100 magicks and 9999999999999999 gil, but i'll manage.

Thanks for welcoming me, its a great place to be.

* White Aeris *
10-19-2005, 04:11 PM
wow, great save file! i've really wanna download stuff like that... but i'd just feel like i was cheating! but your reason was a good one, and my old FF 8 got stuck on that fmv too!! then it couldn't play the begining one! i eventually got a new FF8.

GunbladeMaster
10-19-2005, 04:14 PM
why do PC`s always have problem?

* White Aeris *
10-19-2005, 04:19 PM
nah, mine was on playstation... guess my sisters friend (whos game it was but didn't like it!!) must of scracthed it... she doesn't look after her games. tut,tut!

HunterFlamebrow
10-19-2005, 11:28 PM
Just in case you were still wondering, when you get to the Adel battle again, here is a strategy you can use.

During the easy battle with Seifer just beforehand, draw plenty of Aura magic from him (it may display as ???). Then use it on Squall and Irvine during the Adel battle; their limit breaks are very powerful and only affect one foe at a time. I also liked to cast Shell, Regen, or other protective magics onto Rinoa.