PDA

View Full Version : My Favorite Forum Site ^__^

G SpOtZ
10-19-2005, 03:23 AM
i love this site. i love all you guys. lol.

seriously, every other forum i've been to (except the one in my profile) has a lot of people that are just mean and disrespectful...
also, mods in other forums always seem to love to abuse their power, and they say things that imply "i'm a mod, i can get mad at you because i'm never wrong." although the mods here ARE never wrong, at least they're awesome and nice lol.
i just posted in this tony hawk pro skater forum place, and this mod was saying things that made it obvious to me that he just likes looking down on people because he is a mod. it reminded me, home is where the heart is.
home+heart=eoff forums.

everybody's awesome here, rock on.

Meat Puppet
10-19-2005, 04:35 AM
I blame me.

Hawkeye
10-19-2005, 04:36 AM
My fans love me

Dreddz
10-19-2005, 09:48 AM
This is a very good forum :)

although the mods here ARE never wrong,

ZuZu
10-19-2005, 10:11 AM
i love this site. i love all you guys. lol.

seriously, every other forum i've been to (except the one in my profile) has a lot of people that are just mean and disrespectful...
also, mods in other forums always seem to love to abuse their power, and they say things that imply "i'm a mod, i can get mad at you because i'm never wrong." although the mods here ARE never wrong, at least they're awesome and nice lol.
i just posted in this tony hawk pro skater forum place, and this mod was saying things that made it obvious to me that he just likes looking down on people because he is a mod. it reminded me, home is where the heart is.
home+heart=eoff forums.

everybody's awesome here, rock on.
I know the feeling. In my first forum people were mean and I didn't feel myself welcome. Things are different here, better. :cool:

Spammerman
10-19-2005, 10:18 AM
Every1 who helps this forum run gets a bag of cookies.:choc2:

Big D
10-19-2005, 10:21 AM
^_^;
Some people don't like how this place is so strict, but I think it helps to keep everything civil. As much as possible, anyway. But mainly it's 'cause the members are so willing to regard each other as actual human beings, rather than just anonymous words on a computer screen.

Rye
10-19-2005, 11:22 AM
Well, you're great too. Remember the Crush on Cloud thread? :D You made it gold.

boris no no
10-19-2005, 11:33 AM
i think its only awesome coz people like rye, psy, BoB, meat puppet, cbc, xander, kyono etc are here
oh and me :P

WildRaubtier
10-19-2005, 01:53 PM
although the mods here ARE never wrong
rubah is always wrong. It's almost a career having to correct her all the time.

Pheesh
10-19-2005, 02:13 PM
soon your beutifull, precious forum will be destroyed....and your radioactive heart houses along with it...muahahahahaha!!!!

Stay essential
EE

Chris
10-19-2005, 02:24 PM
I like this place too! :eep:

Skarr
10-19-2005, 03:43 PM
Yeah, there'll never be another eyesonff to me. This is my second life minus the one I had to bury six months ago. :D

Raistlin
10-19-2005, 04:07 PM
Now that Shlup's off, the Staff accuracy in most matters <i>has</i> increased dramatically. :D

Now all they have to do is get rid of that BoB person and -...oh wait.

Madonna
10-19-2005, 04:12 PM
It's a shame that Shluppy's butt was removed from the staff. Shlup is cool, but her ass pwned like no other.

tastetherainbow
10-19-2005, 04:20 PM
yeah,this forum rocks.Everyone is so nice here,and its easy to make friends.Its like we're on big family lol :D

Psychotic
10-19-2005, 05:02 PM
The mods here are bad people because they refuse to give in to my demands.

Venom
10-19-2005, 06:17 PM
this site kicks ass!!!!!! but they still wont let me become a God.........

Rydia of Mist
10-19-2005, 07:09 PM
The place is right spiffy, and I'm rather silly not to frequent it more than I do.

Frequenting infrequently.

Hm.

Shlup
10-19-2005, 10:14 PM
Now that Shlup's off, the Staff accuracy in most matters <i>has</i> increased dramatically. :D
I'm going to kill you. :fpok:

Yamaneko
10-19-2005, 10:20 PM
People here can be stupid at times. And by "at times" I mean all the time.

Loony BoB
10-19-2005, 10:25 PM
I'd complain about how my first forums sucked, and then praise this place for being so much better, but these are my first forums so I can't. :(

I suppose you could say I'm quite fond of EoFF, yes. Fond would be a fairly accurate word for how I feel about this place. Fond. Yes, sir. I believe fond is just about right.