PDA

View Full Version : Mercury Sigil/Crest....Help

mj05
10-19-2005, 09:31 PM
Ok, I've been trying to get everything for everyones Celestial Weapons. I tried to go to the Sanubia Desert to get Rikku's stuff and it will only let me go within like a 20 ft radius of the save sphere. The tips I've been reading tell me that I have to go Northwest for one, but it wont let me! Anyone tell me what I need to do?

GunbladeMaster
10-19-2005, 09:43 PM
Crest Name: Mercury Crest
Location: In Sanubia Desert West, look in one of the quicksand whirlpools and you will find a chest containing the Mercury Crest.

Sigil Name: Mercury Sigil
Location: Complete the Cactuar Village Side quest and the sandstorm that was blocking your path will disappear.

hope this helps

mj05
10-19-2005, 09:54 PM
I looked up the Cactuar Village sidequest and this still isnt helping. It tells me that i have to do the quest in Sanubia Desert (which is split into 4 screens). I still cant get pass the save sphere area! Can i do the sidequest in that small area? or do i have to do something else to be able to get there? This is where i got the info.... http://finalfantasy.neoseeker.com/finalfantasyx/PS2/pages/cactuar_village/

GunbladeMaster
10-19-2005, 10:03 PM
me too
lol

mj05
10-19-2005, 10:06 PM
i was just playing for a sec and noticed that if you get off the airship at Sanubia Desert, you're stuck. I didnt know you had to get off the ship at Bikanel Island and then go north for it to be considered Sanubia. lol Im gonna try to do this quest. I noticed that i have time limits for anywhere b/w 10 and 15 seconds when i was looking at that guide. Is it easy or hard to reach those limits?

Edit~Ok, thanx for the help. I found the cactuar stone. and about 4-5 of the cactuars. (and the crest). One question, tho...do I have to actually win a certain number of times to get the Sigil? Because I've only won twice so far. Im not sure if it matters what kind of sphere you put in the stone.

Fire_Emblem776
10-19-2005, 11:18 PM
wrong all wrong!! you have to goon your airship. Fly to tokyo, and steal it from Sailor Mercury! if she lets you , she is one tough boss with 7,000,000 hp and yea she will so beat you. you will never get the mercury crest muahahahaha!

mj05
10-19-2005, 11:43 PM
wrong all wrong!! you have to goon your airship. Fly to tokyo, and steal it from Sailor Mercury! if she lets you , she is one tough boss with 7,000,000 hp and yea she will so beat you. you will never get the mercury crest muahahahaha!

Uumm...yeah, Ok.....

Fire_Emblem776
10-20-2005, 05:57 AM
and if you beat her you still have to face sailor moon!!!

ViVincent
10-20-2005, 06:03 AM
To answer ur ?. No you don't have to beat a certain amount i don't think. You get the stone no matter what, but the more u beat the better the "extra" item you get is. i think its like a friends sphere or something. Its not big deal, just get them back and its all good homes.

mj05
10-20-2005, 07:44 AM
I finally got the Mercury Crest/Sigil. I only actually beat 3-4 of the Cactuars, and I still got the stuff. Thanx for the help. Anyone know where to get the rest of the Celestial Weapons? I already have Yuna's, Rikku's, and Wakka's.

crazybayman
10-20-2005, 12:24 PM
I finally got the Mercury Crest/Sigil. I only actually beat 3-4 of the Cactuars, and I still got the stuff. Thanx for the help. Anyone know where to get the rest of the Celestial Weapons? I already have Yuna's, Rikku's, and Wakka's.
Seek and you shall find.
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=22160

mj05
10-20-2005, 06:46 PM
thanx

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-20-2005, 09:21 PM
the number of times u won depended wot was in the other chest that was in the valley. i bet u got sumat pants like a potion or an eelixir or sumat dint u?

mj05
10-20-2005, 09:56 PM
megaelixer