PDA

View Full Version : FF7 characters vs other characters

SuperMillionaire
10-20-2005, 12:46 AM
Since Sephiroth, Cloud, Zack, Vincent, Yuffie, and Tifa all appear in the fighting game Ehrgeiz, I decided to pit these characters against other characters in other comic books, video games, and cartoons. I got this idea from when one time, I saw: "Sonic the Hedgehog vs Tifa Lockheart". This time, she will take on Captain America. The matches that will take place are below.

Sephiroth vs Akuma (Capcom's Street Fighter games)
Cloud Strife vs Ryu (Capcom's Street Fighter games)
Zack vs Kyo Kusanagi (SNK's King of Fighters games)
Vincent Valentine vs Batman
Yuffie Kisaragi vs Kim Possible
Tifa Lockheart vs Captain America

Boldface your choices on who would win each round, and tell me why he or she would win.

DJZen
10-20-2005, 05:23 AM
Sephiroth vs Akuma
This one's easy. Shun Goku Satsu would pwnz the f*** out of Sephiroth. It's like Omnislash x 10 only faster

Cloud Strife vs Ryu
It's a tossup, but my guess is Ryu would be played by a shoto scrub while Cloud would be played by someone who gave him all summon, all magic, and all command. IT'S A BATTLE OF CHEAP TACTICS!

Zack vs Kyo
Next question please...

Are you kidding? BATMAN IS A F***ING NINJA! YOU CAN'T DEFEAT BATMAN! Even SUPERMAN couldn't defeat Batman! He'd just get out his goth repellant and Vincent would go down hard and fast. No contest.

I won't even dignify this one with an answer...

Not sure, but I'm inclined to give it to the Captain. That's not a definite answer, I just have a feeling he'd win.

SuperMillionaire
10-21-2005, 01:11 AM
Thanks. Anyone else?

ffxfreak93
10-21-2005, 02:12 AM
draw
Zack vs Kyo (SNK's King of Fighters games)
can't decide it's a battle i have too see

DJZen
10-21-2005, 02:20 AM
Oh come on, what possible advantage could Sephiroth have over Akuma?

ffxfreak93
10-21-2005, 02:24 AM
Oh come on, what possible advantage could Sephiroth have over Akuma?

i don't know i just think sephiroth is way cooler oh and sephiroth has a big sword

DJZen
10-21-2005, 03:35 AM
Big swords aren't enough, particularly if we're talking about Shin Akuma.

ffxfreak93
10-21-2005, 03:37 AM
Big swords aren't enough, particularly if we're talking about Shin Akuma.

SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zidane_Tribal
10-21-2005, 05:50 AM
His Masamune says all
Ryu has potential..i mean cheap tactics
are you kidding me??
Batman is too old school to beat my man Vincent
Kim possible just sucks, she'll justtake a boomerang to the head
cant beat the Captain..he just has that feeling about him that he would pwn in this fight

Frontier-
10-21-2005, 12:23 PM
Sephiroth vs Akuma (easy win for sephy boy, one slash with masamune is death of akuma, akuma cries :( )

Cloud Strife vs Ryu (OMNISLASH OOUUU)

Zack vs Kyo (Zack lol..?)

Vincent Valentine vs Batman (Batman is ownage compared to vinc + batman has many weapons and his all mighty car.)

Yuffie Kisaragi vs Kim Possible (right...)

Tifa Lockheart vs Captain America (OMG ??? of course tifa will win:mad2: )

SuperMillionaire
10-21-2005, 11:14 PM
Interesting, right? Well, 4 out of the 6 matches are male-on-male. The fifth is a female-on-female, and the last one is female-on-male, which is the most interesting. (Tifa vs Cap A)

How much of a chance does Tifa have over winning the match against Cap A?

ffxfreak93
10-22-2005, 01:29 AM
How much of a chance does Tifa have over winning the match against Cap A?

??

TurkSlayer
10-22-2005, 01:39 AM
I haven't played the two fighting games, so I can only vote on the last three.

Vincent vs. Batman

Both are very cool, and Batman has the ninjalike fighting style, but if Vincent can get a good shot, its in the bag. Or he could just become Chaos and kick his ass.

Yuffie vs. Kim

This is lame. KIim hasn't got a chance in hell.

Tifa vs. Captain A.

No offense to to Tifa, she's a strong girl, but the captain is far too strong for her.

SuperMillionaire
10-23-2005, 01:27 AM
Thanks. Anyone else?

Cruise Control
10-23-2005, 03:13 AM
Sephiroth vs Akuma - Sephiroths a queer sissy boy. End of story.
Cloud Strife vs Ryu (Capcom's Street Fighter games) - Undecided, KOTR vs Hakuden.
Zack vs Kyo (SNK's King of Fighters games) - Zacks the real deal, not a cheap imitation *cough*Cloud*cough*.
Vincent Valentine vs Batman - Batman is a tard and would probably shoot himself in the foot.
Yuffie Kisaragi vs Kim Possible - Doom of the living, versus some black guy on a handheld giving you all the answers.
Tifa Lockheart vs Captain America - Tifa would suffocate him with her cleavage.

TurkSlayer
10-23-2005, 03:18 AM
Tifa Lockheart vs Captain America - Tifa would suffocate him with her cleavage.
Did think of that... My vote goes to Tifa.

SuperMillionaire
10-23-2005, 03:32 AM
Wow. A young girl who can defeat a super-soldier... She would SQUEEZE him so tight that he would suffocate... kinda like the way Sakura (from the SF Alpha series) does. One of her throws is actually a squeeze-grab. She grabs the opponent and squeezes them several times before finally elbowing them HARD on the head. Is that what you envision Tifa doing so many times until Cap A surrenders? If not, then what are a few other strategies as to how she could beat him?

ZeZipster
10-23-2005, 04:11 AM
Sephiroth practically became a demi-god before he was defeated by Cloud. Akuma hasn't summoned any meteors that destroy entire planets, has he?

Cloud defeated Sephiroth. SO yeah, good game.

We don't know much about Zack.

Batman wouldn't last 2 seconds against Vincent. Seriously. Vincent would shoot him in the face and that'd be the end of Batman.

Uh... who? I'm gonna say Yuffie because she's got materia, and materia means Bahamut.

Same thing as Yuffie.

Sephitachi7
10-23-2005, 06:17 AM
I never played any of the games except Street Fighter of course, but basing it on other stuff...

Watch how Sephiroth fights in Advent Children, or Kingdom Hearts (evethough I believe there's no chance in hell that sora in level 200 can ever beat Sephiroth) and then you'll see what I mean. Can Akuma put two Midgar Zoloms through a tree, I think not.

Watch Advent Children and you'll definetly see why I choose Cloud as the winner. Plus Omnislash, Meteorain, he doesn't even need to summon a mosnter.

Again watch Advent Children. This guy is freaking amazing.

Batman is awesome, but he's only human. None of his gadgets can ever beat death gigas or chaos. Vincent Valentine all the way.

Please... Just a greased lightning would do Kim in.

Very tough... Stars and Stripes, Final Heaven, Final Justice, Tifa's fists... Hmm... tifa was awesome in Advent Children. But this one is won by the Captain. Not by much though.

MysticD
10-23-2005, 07:22 AM
Undecided, KOTR vs Hakuden.

Geez and i thought I needed a Spelling class.:) No offense,though.

Akuma goes berserk.Sephiroth cuts off Akumas head.

Ryu dances around in a swimsuit.Cloud cuts off his head.

Zack is already dead.So.....

Vincent transforms into Death Gigas.Batman twists Vincents neck.

Yuffie uses her normal attack.Kim dies.:D

Tifa squeezes.Captain America uses shield to smack her face.Tifa dies.

I'm happy.:D

SuperMillionaire
10-23-2005, 07:38 PM
Thanks. Anyone else?

Leprechaun_boy3
10-24-2005, 01:42 AM
Vincent transforms into Death Gigas.Batman twists Vincents neck.

Tifa squeezes.Captain America uses shield to smack her face.Tifa dies.

I don't see how batman would be able to twist VIncents neck while he's that bulky death gigas or even why he'd become such a crappy morph of his and then I don't see why Tifa would squeeze Captain America when she could just punch him in his idiotic face but:

Im not gonna say the battles by the combatants, just the number so.

1. Sephiroth is wielding a huge katana, looks o=mazing and it takes a good Cloud Tifa and Vincent(my party) to beat him so I think he'd win.
2. Cloud has a giant sword, beats Sephiroth and has his good ol materia so no contest, he'd win.
3. Never heard of Kyo and Zack has never been seen in a fight by me...also Zack was killed by some shinra soldiers though he was technically at that moment tending to Cloud.
Either way, I couldn't say.
4. Batman is an amazing(not o-mazing)fighter, has all his gadgest and could bribe Vincent I guess. He wears bulletproof suit and is fast but never being mentioned it being night or shadowy, stealth is gone and Vincent would just go Chaos and woop batmans unsuperpowers superheroness. Another thing is considering how crappy batman was in the batman begins game.....
5. Yuffie is a ninja though not too good of one, Kim Possible is a disney spy or something in highschool. Both same age roughly I think butYuffie has magic so I think she'd win.
6. Tifa on Captain America....two ways Tifa can win, either go all out with her limitr of 7 attacks, and if I were doing it it'd be a YEAH on every slot. Another way is for Tifa to just do her thing that she does after winning a battle, involving her jumping up and then down once with he somewhat large breasts(not that I was paying attention)and then while stunned she'd just kick him in the face. Captain America would try to use his stupid shield in my first example, but he's a piece of crap and would die anyways.

FInal Note:

I think that if the Final Fantasy characters can survive 1000 needles from a cactuar, tons of bullets and a crap load of ultimas and supernovas then they can beat superman. Too bad it isn't of the FF10 characters with their more than 9999 life and damage....

SuperMillionaire
10-24-2005, 02:21 AM
Thanks. LOL. Anyone else?

Bahumat
10-24-2005, 07:13 AM
5. Yuffie is a ninja though not too good of one.
You have never seen advent children.....

Meteor, Masamune, Sin Harvest. Nuff said.
Omnislash. Nuff said.
Not real familiar with kyo, but Zack is just too good.
Chaos. bullets to face. Super speed.
Supreme Ninjaness.
She is super strong, and is a LOT faster. Although he has an energy sheild now, she can still beat the hell out of him.

Note that all the FFVII won? How'd that happen? *Snickers*;)

FFVIII Fan
10-24-2005, 05:24 PM
Sin Harvest. hehe
Omnislash. hehe
Have you ever seen batman actually frickin' die!
The poor child never stood a chance. a massacre
watch advent children hehe:)

SuperMillionaire
10-25-2005, 12:58 AM
Thanks. And Bahumat, wow. Unless Cap has been beaten by other female fighters before, he can tell the US Military about how he got beat by a 19-21-year old girl. That's interesting.

"Oh man, I just got beat by this girl, who I think is about 19-21, and she was so strong and so fast... oh my god! And her name is... Tifa Lockheart." - Captain America

Skyblade
10-25-2005, 02:58 PM
"Oh man, I just got beat by this girl, who I think is about 19-21, and she was so strong and so fast... oh my god! And her name is... Tifa Lockheart." - Captain America

That line is awesome.

SuperMillionaire
10-26-2005, 01:05 AM
Wow. Funny, isn't it?

Anyone else?

SuperMillionaire
10-28-2005, 01:18 AM
Bumping for more opinions.

?????
10-28-2005, 02:20 AM
First off, when you're deciding a versus match with game characters involved, don't EVER trust game mechanics. Rely only on cutscenes; those occurrences are more easily quantified. If you relied on game mechanics alone, then almost nobody would ever be able to beat Sephiroth because of Supernova, but logic tells us that it's an illusion and that he didn't actually nuke the hell out of the solar system, since the planet's still there in the ending.

However, even normally, Sephiroth and Cloud beat the hell out of anyone except for insanely high-powered combatants like Q, Lensmen, some of the stuff from the Culture, or high-level Jedi. This is judging largely by the mechanics present in Advent Children. Sephiroth possesses telekinetic powers strong enough to actually alter weather patterns, and his sword can hack through large chunks of FFVII's equivalent of structural steel, which is likely somewhat stronger than what we're using at the moment, considering the sheer size of Midgar. Cloud also apparently possesses a degree of telekinesis; he wouldn't be able to pull off the gravity-defying moves we see him do in Advent Children if he wasn't able to exert telekinetic force to keep himself in the air for prolonged periods of time. He was also able to withstand the sheer energy of a presumably city-destroying blast; considering the size of Midgar, the blast summoned by Bahamut Sin would have to be substantially more energetic than even the most powerful nuclear weapons we have currently (the record holder so far is Russia's 50 MT Tsar Bomba device developed during the Cold War). This telekinesis may also account for why Cloud can survive falling from thousands of feet in the air without so much as a scratch. When you see crap like this happening in cutscenes and in the movie, the game mechanics of FFVII approach believability, even up to the point at which Cloud can take multiple bullets, even multiple clips of ammo before he finally succumbs. But it's still best to reside in the realm of actual physical formulae and numbers.

That whole explanation also doesn't take into account the fact that Sephiroth, and the scientists of Shinra who can do the math and experiments to prove it, fully expected that the asteroid impact would not kill Sephiroth. I don't have a screenshot of the asteroid's size relative to the planet ready for scaling purposes, but it's certainly bigger even than the one that eradicated the dinosaurs; it's visible from high orbit. The Chixulub asteroid impacted with a kinetic energy equivalent to that released by roughly 100 trillion metric tons of TNT, and it wasn't any bigger than 10 km in diameter at max; these calculations have been verified by Dr. Luis Alvarez, the leader of the team that pinpointed most of the archaeological data about the extinction, and his associates, positing a normal nickel-iron asteroid. Over 95% of all asteroids are of this type, and no soft, carbonaceous asteroid could have wreaked the kind of havoc necessary to destroy the dinosaurs without being substantially larger than the crater that's there today.

Vincent versus Batman is uncertain. Vincent mostly fights at long range with guns, and if Batman Begins is to be believed, the Batsuit blocks bullets. Vincent would only stand a chance with his ultimate weapon, or in his limit break mode.

As for Yuffie versus Kim, the winner is demented hentai fans.

I don't know enough about Captain America to make a judgment about him versus Tifa, but the idea of being suffocated in cleavage KICKS ALL KINDS OF ASS! I suppose an actual analysis would depend on whether or not Tifa has materia available. If so, then that tilts the chances in her favor, but the Cap's a tenacious and resourceful guy. He isn't one of the kings of comic-dom for nothing.

Yuffie514
10-28-2005, 06:55 AM

...that makes me laugh :lol:.

SuperMillionaire
10-29-2005, 01:43 AM
Thanks. Anyone else? By the way, the SNK character's name is Kyo Kusanagi.

SuperMillionaire
10-29-2005, 02:42 AM
She is super strong, and is a LOT faster. Although he has an energy sheild now, she can still beat the hell out of him.
Wait a minute, I just remembered... CAPTAIN AMERICA HAS BEEN GENETICALLY ENHANCED BY THE SUPER-SOLDIER SERUM! Was Tifa also genetically enhanced? Did she become a super soldier?

Bahumat
10-30-2005, 12:37 AM
He ain't as strong as she demonstrates she is in Advent Children. Trust me on this, when it comes to comics and anime/manga, I generally know what i'm talking about. Generally. He is much slower than she, and woudn't be able to beat her.

I mean, come on, she can almost defy physics for gods sake.

SuperMillionaire
10-30-2005, 03:23 PM
Wow. And the girl isn't even enhanced! How can she defy physics?

SuperMillionaire
11-02-2005, 12:34 AM
Bumping.

Bahumat
11-02-2005, 07:27 AM
By almost Flying, fr christsakes.

Nasarian Altimeros
11-02-2005, 08:09 AM
Mukki vs. Cloud :joey:

SuperMillionaire
11-03-2005, 01:00 AM
By almost Flying, fr christsakes.
What?! Tifa can't fly! Or CAN she...

Neco Arc
11-03-2005, 02:06 AM
it is possible that Tifa can fly. Bugenhagan can fly (or float) so why cant tifa fly (or float) as well...

SuperMillionaire
11-04-2005, 12:47 AM
The only way Tifa can fly is if Tinkerbell spinkled her.

Neco Arc
11-04-2005, 01:05 AM
which is very much possible if Tifa was in kingdom hearts 2

SuperMillionaire
11-04-2005, 01:28 AM
I know. Tifa should have been in KH1.

Anyways, back to topic. Which ones will win on the 6 matches? Any more opinions?

Neco Arc
11-04-2005, 02:08 AM
simple: (those who win)

Sephiroth
Cloud Strife
Zack
Vincent Valentine
Yuffie Kisaragi
Tifa Lockheart

SuperMillionaire
11-05-2005, 03:45 AM
Wow.

SuperMillionaire
11-05-2005, 06:48 PM
Bumping.

SuperMillionaire
11-08-2005, 12:41 AM
Following up that bump. Any more opinions on these battles?

Perducci
11-14-2005, 08:34 PM
Zack vs Kyo Kusanagi (SNK's King of Fighters games)

SuperMillionaire
11-15-2005, 12:38 AM
Thanks! More votes, please!

sdcopp
11-15-2005, 04:28 AM
Here's what I'd like to see:

Sephiroth vs Akuma :good fight, although I'd have to go with Seph in the long run, but it comes down to the wire

Cloud Strife vs Garrison (Battlechasers comic) vs Lion-O (Thundercats) vs He-Man : Now that's worth watching, still torn on this one, although Garrison is my personal favorite for pure grit and determination.

Zack vs Captain America : Super Soldier vs Soldier first class? sign me up for this one. Cap's super strength certainly comes into play, but being a Soldier first class usually means you're a certifiable killer, Zack takes it

Vincent Valentine vs Blade vs Batman :keeping this one interesting I think Vincent still pulls it out, but this one stays interesting the whole way through

Yuffie Kisaragi vs Zealot (WildC.A.T.s) : much better than Kim Possible, Zealot whips Yuffie into shape and probably converts her to the Coda way of life, but it's a hell of a fight getting to that point.

Tifa Lockheart vs Red Monika (Battlechasers) : good fight, not sure which way this one would end, probably a draw

SuperMillionaire
11-16-2005, 12:45 AM
Thanks. What happened to Ryu?

weapon
11-17-2005, 07:48 AM
Sephiroth vs nemisis. what an intresting fight

DarkLord
11-17-2005, 03:52 PM
Sephiroth Kuja and Seymour killing each other!

SuperMillionaire
11-17-2005, 05:43 PM
Wow.

SuperMillionaire
03-12-2006, 10:26 PM
He ain't as strong as she demonstrates she is in Advent Children. Trust me on this, when it comes to comics and anime/manga, I generally know what i'm talking about. Generally. He is much slower than she, and woudn't be able to beat her.

I mean, come on, she can almost defy physics for gods sake.
Well, I've heard that Cap can lift up to 1,000 lbs! Can Tifa lift that much weight?

Death Penalty
03-13-2006, 01:37 AM
Ones I would like to see.
Tifa Lockhart vs Spiderman
Vincent Valentine vs The Punisher
Jenova vs The Venom and Carnage Symbiot

Bart's Friend Milhouse
03-13-2006, 01:47 AM
Yuffie winning is fur-kim possible!

Eiko Guy
03-13-2006, 02:21 AM
First off, when you're deciding a versus match with game characters involved, don't EVER trust game mechanics. Rely only on cutscenes; those occurrences are more easily quantified. If you relied on game mechanics alone, then almost nobody would ever be able to beat Sephiroth because of Supernova, but logic tells us that it's an illusion and that he didn't actually nuke the hell out of the solar system, since the planet's still there in the ending.

However, even normally, Sephiroth and Cloud beat the hell out of anyone except for insanely high-powered combatants like Q, Lensmen, some of the stuff from the Culture, or high-level Jedi. This is judging largely by the mechanics present in Advent Children. Sephiroth possesses telekinetic powers strong enough to actually alter weather patterns, and his sword can hack through large chunks of FFVII's equivalent of structural steel, which is likely somewhat stronger than what we're using at the moment, considering the sheer size of Midgar. Cloud also apparently possesses a degree of telekinesis; he wouldn't be able to pull off the gravity-defying moves we see him do in Advent Children if he wasn't able to exert telekinetic force to keep himself in the air for prolonged periods of time. .

in advent children cloud doesnt stay in the air all of his party even cait sith throws him up and in the end he runs up bahamut and dstroys thats how i spell it -------

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
03-19-2006, 07:44 PM
4.Are you kidding me of course vincent would win hello? he's got cool freaking powers!!!batmans an old fat & ugly baka with an attitude problem!!!
5.Yuffie vs. Kim possible?!kim is goin down!!yuffie's a flippin ninja for crying out loud!!!kims a stinking cheerleader!!! cheerleaders cant fight! duh! they can only cheer and slap! who do you thinks going to win? man what kind of question is that?
for the rest of them 1,2,3 are winning and #6(Tifa)'s going down! she sucks monkey terds!!!!!!!

Ste "The Man" Sephiroth
03-20-2006, 03:36 AM
Sephiroth vs Akuma

Sephiroth, why? His sword and/or if he needs to he can just throw a lotof boulders at him, or a lot of fire..or a tsunami. You get my point.

Cloud Strife vs Ryu

That sword is big enough to decapitate a whale.

Zack vs Kyo Kusanagi

Im sure Zack knows what he's doing. He'd have this one.

Batman has spent a god damn life killing people like Vincent.

Kim Possible is just some kids cartoon spy (non magic), not a magic using wonder beast.

Tifa summons Bahamut....not aloud? damn, I guess he'll have to cast a big bunch of boulders to crush him

yuripa
03-21-2006, 05:57 AM
Sephiroth VS YuRiPa
(mostly i like them on the same side) :D

BudSoda02
03-21-2006, 07:26 PM
Nanaki vs. The Lion in Chronicles of Narnia (Haven't managed to read the book in ages, can't find a copy. What's that characters name?)
Thanks- Budsoda02 BudSoda02@yahoo.com

Vivi123
03-22-2006, 02:07 AM
Cloud, Cid, and Barret VS. Zidane, Amarant, and Steiner

SuperMillionaire
04-04-2006, 01:37 AM
What about Tifa vs Hercules in Kingdom Hearts 2?

Sephiroth1112
04-05-2006, 02:32 AM
tifa would kick his ass but what about Sephiroth v.s. Batman!!! WOOT GO SEPHY!!

Sephiroth1112
04-05-2006, 02:32 AM
tifa would kick his ass but what about Sephiroth v.s. Batman!!! WOOT GO SEPHY!!

Lenna
04-05-2006, 02:42 AM
People seem to forget that Vincent is eternal! I doubt he'd lose that easily. All he'd have to do is sit there tied up with batman and batman would die first xD Not to mention his sleekness and stamina.

Sephiroth1112
04-05-2006, 02:49 AM
meh still though sephy woulld kick anyones ass and VINCENT IS A CLOSE SECOND! WOOT! lol

SuperMillionaire
04-06-2006, 01:16 AM
What if he fought an entire army?