PDA

View Full Version : FFIII represent

crashNUMBERS
10-20-2005, 03:20 AM
What do you find about this game?? I love it. Heres my review that I wrote on it. I truly believe that it is my favorite Final Fantasy game. Your opinions? What would you give it out of ten??

Internet/ Gamespot/ Crash26821/ FFIII Review (http://www.gamespot.com/nes/rpg/finalfantasy3/reader_review.html?id=181467)

I honostly believe this is one of my favorite game. If I could, I would give this a 9.9. But the rating system got in the way. This game rocks...

Bahamut2000X
10-20-2005, 03:32 AM
FFIII is definitly up there I say in the ways of FF's. I've only managed to play though it fully 1 time though. Darn darkness caves, really got to me and frustrated me to no extent when I tried to make it though other times.

Also compared to the other NES FF's it was really great, had a nice story, some good events that happened, and really had a interesting system to play around with. And redirection of attacks (omfg my favorite part of that game :D no more ineffective baby!)

Really FFIII was a very good game, especially at it's time, and helped to set up how they would make other future FF's. Really a classic I say. Glad it's finally on it's way to being remade and getting out here for all to play.

crashNUMBERS
10-20-2005, 12:27 PM
Yes. FFIII has the best events. Look at the animations they did with a simple NES. Like the time your airship crashes. Square really did great...

KoShiatar
10-20-2005, 10:12 PM
III is lovely, and it's all I can say. Maybe it's the characters, maybe the system, maybe the funny quests, but it's really appealing.

Bahamut2000X
10-20-2005, 10:40 PM
Ya FFIII had great characters, I mean what other game could make a group of faker heros of light old men out to be so awesome?

Captain Maxx Power
10-20-2005, 11:24 PM
Ya FFIII had great characters, I mean what other game could make a group of faker heros of light old men out to be so awesome?

The upcoming game "Maxx Power:From here to Uranus", but I've already said to much.

P.S. FF3 rules.

crashNUMBERS
10-21-2005, 12:27 AM
I here by claim everyone with a PC should stop being bitches about illegal crap and download the damn game...

DJZen
10-21-2005, 02:19 AM
You could have said that in a less offensive way, you know.

crashNUMBERS
10-21-2005, 02:35 AM
Yeah. Your right. I kind of let myself go there...

Crossblades
10-21-2005, 08:52 PM
I really want to play this game..........badly:cry:

KoShiatar
10-21-2005, 09:59 PM
Yeah, you know they'll rant about it being illegal, but in the end they'll download it anyway. :P

crashNUMBERS
10-21-2005, 11:47 PM
Yeah. I really feel this game is a must download. Oh yeah. For the record this is also a general FFIII thread...

DJZen
10-22-2005, 05:25 AM
Yeah, you know they'll rant about it being illegal, but in the end they'll download it anyway. :P

And the ones who support emulation the most are also the whiniest when it comes to which games AREN'T released in the US. Go figure.

KoShiatar
10-22-2005, 10:16 PM
I never said I thoroughly support emulation, but at the moment there's no other way to get the game. And if you want to play the original version and you can't speak Japanese, there will never be.
Anyway, I don't whine about games not being released in the US, because I don't live in the US...

The Shoeless Hobo
10-26-2005, 09:57 AM
I never said I thoroughly support emulation, but at the moment there's no other way to get the game. And if you want to play the original version and you can't speak Japanese, there will never be.
Anyway, I don't whine about games not being released in the US, because I don't live in the US...

You can download it here (http://www.alexportal.com/therpgguild/nes.php) in full english aswell as other japanese games translated for other consoles.