PDA

View Full Version : Payment Methods?

Moshenokoji
10-20-2005, 03:26 PM
I've been playing this on and off for a while now and I know they take a credit card. For some reason my dad cancelled the VISA card and I don't know for sure if we have a Mastercard off hand or not. So I was wondering if Square offers any other payment methods other than VISA and Mastercard. It's too bad they don't take Discover like WoW or EQ.

Carl the Llama
10-20-2005, 09:43 PM
[TR][TD]you could try useing entropay it is basicly an online CC basicly you have 2 payments taken from you account totaling £10 which you then get an email asking you to confirm the 2 amounts then after you confirm the amounts you need to prove your identity by scanning your passport or drivers licence and then they give you your visa card number, expirey date and security code ok hope that helped KDWAH

Rostum
10-21-2005, 08:01 AM
Have you looked at Epassporte?

https://www.epassporte.com/secure/finalfantasy.cgi

Moshenokoji
10-22-2005, 06:19 AM
never hered of epassporte, i'll look at it. Good thing is i turn 18 on the 30th, i'll Apply for my own Visa card then so i can play.... it's kinda getting on my nerves, i can basicly go play any MMO i want...cept for this one. and i wanna play this one :\