PDA

View Full Version : a memory

zellv2
10-20-2005, 10:44 PM
i remember like this was yeaterday it was a couple of months ago and it was a legend on remora server a beastmaster a high one got bored so he thought to himself to have a fun time he headed to crwlers nest and got some soilder crwlers and some scopians it was packet and he released the aggro monsters all over in the main bit of crwlers nest we all ran for our lives as the aggroed us all he soon left to GC in SP near jeuno but he tryed it again and was killed i did not know what happened to him after my LS said he was not to be banned but made all of his jobs back to lvl 1 i was at crwlers nest at the time pretty stupid but was a bit strange amazing how people can do strange things :choc:

zellv2
10-20-2005, 10:46 PM
also many people were killed in the making lol like over 20 or so including my mate i lived on tho sneaked up and was on my way :moomba:

UltimateSpamGrover
10-21-2005, 03:26 AM
MPK is evil.

Rostum
10-21-2005, 08:07 AM
Uh, cool?

Carl the Llama
10-21-2005, 08:13 AM
i remember like this was yeaterday it was a couple of months ago and it was a legend on remora server a beastmaster a high one got bored so he thought to himself to have a fun time he headed to crwlers nest and got some soilder crwlers and some scopians it was packet and he released the aggro monsters all over in the main bit of crwlers nest we all ran for our lives as the aggroed us all he soon left to GC in SP near jeuno but he tryed it again and was killed i did not know what happened to him after my LS said he was not to be banned but made all of his jobs back to lvl 1 i was at crwlers nest at the time pretty stupid but was a bit strange amazing how people can do strange things :choc:

[TR][TD]ok, im confused. what is it your trying to say?

Bahamut2000X
10-21-2005, 09:36 PM
a beastmaster a high one got bored so he thought to himself to have a fun time he headed to crwlers nest and got some soilder crwlers and some scopians it was packet and he released the aggro monsters all over in the main bit of crwlers nest we all ran for our lives as the aggroed us all

That about explains what high level BST do on most every server. Well at least there's a few that do it where I come from. :mad2:

Rostum
10-21-2005, 10:48 PM
That about explains what high level BST do on most every server. Well at least there's a few that do it where I come from. :mad2:

Yeah, what's with that? Are they just pissed off that we won't invite them unless they sub /NIN and don't use pets?

zellv2
10-22-2005, 12:30 PM
really it is just proving how some people will do things stupid on the game and they do it just to be famous and really its quite sad plus it gets on everyones nerves and is a waste of a bst time i think:mad2:

Yeargdribble
10-23-2005, 08:54 AM
A couple of points about BST.

#1 They don't all MPK... Just because you saw 1 or 2 high level BSTs MPK they doesn't mean they all do. Most high level BSTs, and I don't mean mid 50s but more like mid 60s-75, carea lot about their reputation because rep is probably one of the most important things in this game especially endgame.

#2 Often people are retarded and think they are being MPKed. This most often happens in the 50s while leveling in Garlaige because the best pets (beetles) are down the hall from the best XP mobs (Bombs) Generally BSTs like to just XP safely in said hall but PTs seem to not care and tell the BST to leave even if he has been there for a while.

If it was a PT you would think it rude to camp on top of them but for some reason peopel don't feel the same when it's a BST. If the BST continues to XP there it is very likely that the Bombs it is fighting will explode and kill the PT. If the XP PT starts XPing off of the BSTs pets (beetles) and the BST cannot get back to his pet you are basically MPKing the BST.

#3 Do not blame the BST that you are getting minimal XP off of his released pets. If you would just be nice and not steal his half health pets you wouldn't have to worry about it and perhaps you could even co-exist. Remember... if you are bitching about crappy XP from his former pets it is you that is being rude for stealing.

#4 BSTs cannot just go elsewhere. BST have to find a very specific area where they have mobs in a charmable range and mobs in an XPable range together. Just because you have not understanding of the BST doesn't mean you should just tell them to leave their XP area because you think they are so much more flexible than a PT.

#5 Pets do not hurt XP of the PT... only that of the BST. For BSTs past 35 with release this isn't even an issue so in all honestly inviting a BST/WAR or BST/NIN is great for XP. They are some of the strongest DDs in the game by a large margin. The only way PT XP will be affected by BST is if the mob they charm is high above them that it is basically higher than the highest member of the PT which is not likely because BSTs don't generally go around charming Ts and VTs.

Now it sucks when one BST is a /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif and does retarded crap like this. In my experience it is mostly mid-range BSTs played by someone as a secondary job that level it just for the MPKing ability but if you will be kind to them a BST will be very good to you. They can save your ass in a way you can only imagine. I have XPed in PTs with BSTs and gotten amazing XP. If we got a link their pet to could keep it occupied for quite some time or they could charm and release the pet far from camp. A BST/NIN can do damage on par with a WAR/NIN with good gear and add their pets and especially their pets TP moves and you basically have a 7 member PT.

Do yourself a favor and burn the brady guide or at least the second about jobs because it is rubbish and go invite a BST to your PT if you are lucky enough to get one ^^

zellv2
10-23-2005, 11:01 AM
yep thanks for that i like bst but i just don't like it when some do stuff like that it ruins the game don't you think:(

Yeargdribble
10-23-2005, 09:09 PM
But it's not just BSTs that MPK. Heck, if I wanted to I could pull a stupidly fat train from the bottom of CN --> Horde Lullaby --> Escape (with /BLM).

Me and a ton of other jobs could easily MPK just as much as BST... perhaps people just see it differently with BSTs for some reason. I've seen more accused BST MPKs than actual MPKs.

lordblazer
10-24-2005, 03:04 AM
lol I did that in valkrum whenever i get bored. I would train all the gobbies with my WAR and head towards the konschat spawn. Sometimes i would go were a party is going nad make them run, but then it happened to me on valkrum when i was lvling bard. I stopped and matured a bit afterwards.

GMs didn't say anything to me.

strawberryman
10-24-2005, 04:19 AM
I've seen more accused BST MPKs than actual MPKs.
Job racism? :eek:

zellv2
10-24-2005, 12:19 PM
your right then lol more jobs can do it easily actually most of them can if they have a instant scroll of warp:D