PDA

View Full Version : where do u get final attack the materia???

cloudblade
10-21-2005, 11:04 AM
i dont know where to get final attack the materia?? is it the first time you fight in the battle arena you supposed to win i dont know

GunbladeMaster
10-21-2005, 11:30 AM
Final Attack: attacks with paired materia when the person equipped with it faints.
Found: Winning the Gold Saucer Battle Square special battle.

DarkLord
10-21-2005, 02:40 PM
It's true. There is no antelope sauce on my ostrich egg!

redxiiii
10-21-2005, 04:15 PM
i dont know where to get final attack the materia?? is it the first time you fight in the battle arena you supposed to win i dont know
You asked a question this time am so proud:cry: anyway am only joking so anyway you have to collect Clouds Ultimate weapon which you get from ultima weapon when you beat it three times, after that you must collect enough battle points in the arena to buy w-summon materia and omnislash then talk to the woman she will say your pretty good an ask if you want to try the speacial battles which only Cloud can participate in.:D

Skyblade
10-21-2005, 04:22 PM
You asked a question this time am so proud:cry: anyway am only joking so anyway you have to collect Clouds Ultimate weapon which you get from ultima weapon when you beat it three times, after that you must collect enough battle points in the arena to buy w-summon materia and omnislash then talk to the woman she will say your pretty good an ask if you want to try the speacial battles which only Cloud can participate in.:D

You don't have to get the Ultima Weapon to participate in the special battles.

Of course, there's no reason not to get it, since it is powerful and you don't get Materia growth there anyway.

redxiiii
10-21-2005, 10:56 PM
You don't have to get the Ultima Weapon to participate in the special battles.

Of course, there's no reason not to get it, since it is powerful and you don't get Materia growth there anyway.
Really I thought you did??? oh well you learn something new everyday thanx sky_blade.:D

Skyblade
10-22-2005, 04:38 AM
[!]
Your post was just as spammy as mine, plus it included modwhoring. :cool:

Don't even try to justify your post. But, just to make things easier, I'll warn your post and save everyone the trouble of modwhoring, ok smart@$$?[/!]*snip*

This was not necessary. ~ Leeza

Also, you're welcome redxiiii, but please try to get my name right, 'kay?

redxiiii
10-22-2005, 09:46 AM
[!]

Don't even try to justify your post. But, just to make things easier, I'll warn your post and save everyone the trouble of modwhoring, ok smart@$$?[/!]*snip*

This was not necessary. ~ Leeza

Also, you're welcome redxiiii, but please try to get my name right, 'kay?
sorry i will next time:laughing:

RiTaPuffy
10-22-2005, 11:09 PM
Why is it so powerful? Can you explain a bit?

GunbladeMaster
10-22-2005, 11:35 PM
cas if u die than whatever materia u have attached to it will automatically activate

Example: Uve got Summon Phoenix attached to Final Attack. when u die the Phoenix will come and revive u
get it?
thats why its cool

RiTaPuffy
10-23-2005, 12:32 AM
cas if u die than whatever materia u have attached to it will automatically activate

Example: Uve got Summon Phoenix attached to Final Attack. when u die the Phoenix will come and revive u
get it?
thats why its cool
ohhh thats pretty cool! thanks!

hmm How about restore?

Neco Arc
10-23-2005, 01:10 AM
final attacks only last for the same amount of times as the level of your final attack materia AND the materia joined to it, therefore only have a maximum of 5 times, (any magic or summon materia including restore will work, however most people use phoenix as it gives an extra "5 lives"; when master summon or master materia is attached i think the strongest one is used, therefore KOTR and ultima, i dont think any other magic is cast)...

when getting final attack, you need to...at least have a persons ultimate weapon - i recommend Cloud or Barret; both of their 3rd limits and a ribbon... also helpful if you have an enemy skill with big guard, magic hammer, white wind, etc and 4x cut, materia which gives you haste, hp plus, mp plus, good armour, and lots of items (as in more than 50) such as maiden's kiss, (thing to cure mini), antidote, (thing to cure stone/petrify, think its called soft) and/or have a lot of remedies, X-potion or elixer, etc... (you can do without the following items but it takes longer and is much harder), AND A LOT OF NORMAL GP...

go into the battle arena, get enough GP to buy Omnislash and W-summon (remember not to leave the battle arena area or you will lose all your battle GP and hopefully you dont get a POWER CUT), then talk to the lady at the counter (Battle Square) and she will talk about a special battle in which you can enter (only Cloud)...when you win this battle you will get Final Attack as a prize...You can only fight this battle after obtaining BOTH OMNISLASH AND W-SUMMON...

And you can keep on fighting in the special arena though you will not get another final attack that way...