PDA

View Full Version : Mega Man X7

Giga Guess
10-21-2005, 07:47 PM
A little disappointing as a Mega Man game, but I digress....I'm looking for the third tank (Whatever it is...Got the Weapon tank and the Life one....)

Help?

Samuraid
10-22-2005, 01:22 AM
X7 already? Holy cow. Capcom just doesn't stop.

Lord Chainsaw
10-22-2005, 02:26 AM
I was very disappointed with it as well. Easily my least favorite of the X series. I was very happy to see that Mega Man X8 was much better than X7, although still not in the same league as X-X4.

As for tanks, I really don't think you'll need 3. I'm not remembering where they could be, because I only played through the game once and proceeded to shelf it. Pretty sure you can handle the game with two. The hardest boss in the game is Flame Hyenard. Yes, he's harder than Sigma.

If you can defeat Flame Hyenard, then you're good to go. If you're worried about stocking up on various tanks for Sigma, don't be. Getting killed on the final form of Sigma means jack, because every time you continue you get to start at his final form. Just keep trying it till he dies.

My last bit of advice is to completely ignore Zero. He's worthless as a character. Only use Axl and X. But you probably already discovered that.

Giga Guess
10-22-2005, 04:15 PM
It was in Vanishing Dungaroo's stage.

FLAME HYENARD?! He wasn't that bad. Snipe Anteater ('Til I learned his weakness:)) and Red were baaaaad.