PDA

View Full Version : Zelda

Spammerman
10-22-2005, 02:02 AM
Are they're any zelda fans? DO u think they'll keep coming out with new zelda games?

Swordicanus
10-22-2005, 02:05 AM
I'm a Zelda fan........
lol

TurkSlayer
10-22-2005, 02:05 AM
Yeah, I'm a fan, and I am hoping they'll make more Zelda games. However, I wish they would allow you to switch to other characters. instead of Link. This may seem odd, but I always wanted to play Ralph in OoA and Sheik in OoT.

darkchrono
10-25-2005, 06:14 AM
Zelda confuses me. They have been making these games for like almost 20 years now and still you play with a teenager (least I think he's a teenager) named Link during all of them. Doesn't the series grow at all or have it's own timeline. Or is it just one random game after another.

NeoCracker
10-25-2005, 07:08 AM
Atually Ocorina of time was the beginning of a time line. Right after Ocorina was Majorna's MAsk. One hundered Years after the Events at the end of Ocorina comes wind waker. Twilight princess, i believe, is a sequal to wind waker.

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-25-2005, 08:00 AM
As I understand "Link" is a hero that continues to arise and combat evil, and is usually a different person in each game.

In any event, I've enjoyed them for some time, and am quite looking forward to the new one. They've had some misses in the past, but it is generally a solid and fun series.

Craig
10-25-2005, 11:57 AM
The Zelda series is pretty cool, but I can't seem to get into it.

I've completed A Link to the Past, got bored with Link's Awakening, stopped playing Wind Waker quite far into it because I don't like the ocean, and have had like 3 deleted saves on Ocarina of Time before giving up.

Spiffing Cheese
10-25-2005, 12:30 PM
I love it. Ocarina of Time is my favourite game ever.

Zeldy
10-25-2005, 02:54 PM
I lovez it

ughhis
10-25-2005, 05:05 PM
I love it. Majora's Mask is my favourite game ever.

Twilight Princess is looking fantastic, though. And Link's Awakening is so sweet.

Black Mage
10-25-2005, 06:25 PM
I'm a fan of the series. Have been since I was young.

Though A Link to the Past is my favorite in the series, I'd be hard pressed to say there's even one I didn't enjoy.

Skyblade
10-25-2005, 06:31 PM
Let's see. I've played and enjoyed A Link to the Past, Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time (and Master Quest, which was just awesome), and Wind Waker. I haven't played Majora's Mask, but all the others were great. Easily one of the best adventure/RPGs out there.

SeeDRankLou
10-25-2005, 08:10 PM
I love the Zelda series. Majora's Mask is my favorite, it's just fun. I just recently got the Ocarina of Time Master Quest, which I must say is pretty challenging comparatively. I can't wait for Twilight Princess.

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-25-2005, 09:19 PM
I couldn't really get into Majora's Masks because I didn't like repeating the same three days over and over and I couldn't find the time to sit down and complete the entire dungeon, given the save system.

Windwaker I lost interest in fairly early on when I realized that I would be spending most of the time sailing, which takes entirely too long.

XxSephirothxX
10-25-2005, 09:24 PM
I've played all of them but The CD-i Zelda games that don't really even count. The only one I didn't enjoy was Zelda II, but I didn't give it much of a chance either. Ocarina of Time is the best videogame ever made, and Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, and ALTTP are all fantastic. The GameBoy titles are a lot of fun, too, though the only one I finished was Oracle of Ages. It's the only series out there that I personally enjoy more than Final Fantasy, although Halo would probably come close; but it's only good in multiplayer. Zelda is just pure gaming gold.

Shoeberto
10-25-2005, 11:55 PM
Love the series. LttP 4 lief.

GooeyToast
10-26-2005, 12:00 AM
Windwaker was great, LttP was good, and TW is looking to be fantastic.

Haven't played OoT (yes I suck)

Shlup
10-26-2005, 12:31 AM
I want to like it, but I've never been able to get into it. Except the, uh... the four player one. The name escapes me.

I have high hopes for Twilight Princess though.

?????
10-26-2005, 12:45 AM
I think a better way to ask the question would be to ask if there's anyone that doesn't like Zelda. It's basically the most revered series in all of gamer-dom, though it's possible to say that it and Final Fantasy are continually jockeying each other for the position. Unless you just plain don't like the type of game that it is, it's pretty much guaranteed that you're going to love Zelda.

kikimm
10-26-2005, 01:46 AM
I've never played it. But I really, really want to. I still need to get that GameCube thing. I wasn't ever interested in playing them until recently, though. ;D

Plus that new one that's coming out, Twilight Princess, looks excellent.

This thread makes me feel sorry for myself.

Skyblade
10-26-2005, 04:04 AM
I want to like it, but I've never been able to get into it. Except the, uh... the four player one. The name escapes me.

I have high hopes for Twilight Princess though.

Four Sword.

I liked Four Sword. It was a fun game. The only real downside was that if you have no friends, you can't play it.

Necronopticous
10-26-2005, 04:51 AM
Windwaker I lost interest in fairly early on when I realized that I would be spending most of the time sailing, which takes entirely too long.Crazy, I loved the more realistic distance between the islands.

I am a big fan of the Zelda series, always have been. There is no doubt that they will continue to make new and interesting Zelda games.