PDA

View Full Version : FFVII:AC Flaw/Screw ups (spoilers)

RiTaPuffy
10-22-2005, 05:17 PM
Let's talk about the negative side of the movie? (No argument)

Me: (Rita)
- Cloud was shot in the face (above left eyebrow) at the first fight with the Kadaj gang, but the scar disappeared when Cloud visit Rufus' apartment/house. And the scar reappears clearly when Cloud is going through the Bahamut's energy ball. (Confirmed: False)

- When Cloud goes into Bahamut's energy ball, you can tell the energy ball is rolling(spinning whatever you think), but when Cloud comes out of it, it shows he come out right from the middle. But if the energy ball is rolling, he gotta come out from the side, instead the energy ball spitted in half. (Overthrown)

Tifa's Real Lover(really:
- When kadja bows to rufus, u can see his sword go through the floor (Confirmed: True)

KoShiatar:
- In the first scene where the wolf appears near Zack's grave, it looks like it has no weight at all. Look at his paws. (Overthrown)

Zack_Zodiac
- When Cloud was standing on top of his sword at the sephiroth battle, CLoud unloaded one of his swords, people wouldn't notice a thing because its sort of fast, but if u look carefully and slowed that part down u could see the sword he unloaded goes through his main sword. (Confirmed: True)

Lynx
- When tifa fights loz she puts on her gloves. but when cloud finds her her gloves arent on her and i dont remeber her takeing them off. (Waiting to confirm)

- When tifa fights loz she puts on her gloves. but when cloud finds her her gloves arent on her and i dont remeber her takeing them off. (Waiting to confirm)

Tifa's Real Lover(really
10-22-2005, 08:33 PM
and when kadja bows to rufus, u can see his sword go through the floor

KoShiatar
10-22-2005, 09:20 PM
In the first scene where the wolf appears near Zack's grave, it looks like it has no weight at all. Look at his paws.

RiTaPuffy
10-22-2005, 10:09 PM
I found one again, but hard to explain.

When Cloud goes into Bahamut's energy ball, you can tell the energy ball is rolling(spinning whatever you think), but when Cloud comes out of it, it shows he come out right from the middle. But if the energy ball is rolling, he gotta come out from the side, instead the energy ball spitted in half.

RiTaPuffy
10-22-2005, 10:26 PM
and when kadja bows to rufus, u can see his sword go through the floor
Eww yeaa, how can the producer misses that!

krissy
10-23-2005, 01:02 AM
1) used a potion duh.

2) this movie has no concept of physics (BOU et al), don't see why this is an issue.

3) lol it totally does!

4) well it's not real

Zack_Zodiac
10-24-2005, 01:44 AM
When Cloud was standing on top of his sword at the sephiroth battle, CLoud unloaded one of his swords, people wouldn't notice a thing because its sort of fast, but if u look carefully and slowed that part down u could see the sword he unloaded goes through his main sword.

RiTaPuffy
10-24-2005, 02:28 AM
When Cloud was standing on top of his sword at the sephiroth battle, CLoud unloaded one of his swords, people wouldn't notice a thing because its sort of fast, but if u look carefully and slowed that part down u could see the sword he unloaded goes through his main sword.
Yea I think that is a flaw too...

Dominus-Ifrit
10-24-2005, 02:31 AM
Here's the bigger question:

You think they will fix all these glitches before the official release?

Because I remember when I saw the pre-release of the movie The Hulk, it had an insane amount of screw-ups CG wise, but the final product was rather polished.

krissy
10-24-2005, 03:37 AM
its already had an official japanese release
the only new thing in the english one should be the dubs

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
10-24-2005, 10:19 AM
Let's talk about the negative side of the movie? (No argument)

Me: (Rita)
- Cloud was shot in the face (above left eyebrow) at the first fight with the Kadaj gang, but the scar disappeared when Cloud visit Rufus' apartment/house. And the scar reappears clearly when Cloud is going through the Bahamut's energy ball. (Confirmed: True)

His hair is covering it! the scar is located near the end of the eyebrow as u can see when they close-up on him in the bahamut fireball!

RiTaPuffy
10-24-2005, 11:35 AM
His hair is covering it! the scar is located near the end of the eyebrow as u can see when they close-up on him in the bahamut fireball!
I can't find it, theres some screen where cloud turns his head but it doesnt show his scar...

KoShiatar
10-24-2005, 09:46 PM
Look right before (or right after) Cloud sees Aeris in the fireball.

RiTaPuffy
10-24-2005, 11:39 PM
Look right before (or right after) Cloud sees Aeris in the fireball.
That's what I am saying, I can clearly see his scar in the fireball but I can't see it during Cloud's visit to Rufu's house.

?????
10-25-2005, 04:25 AM
Doesn't look like the blast is spinning to me.

RiTaPuffy
10-25-2005, 07:52 PM
Doesn't look like the blast is spinning to me.
Well... It's not spinning, its kinda rolling front direction towards cloud.

?????
10-26-2005, 07:15 AM
Doesn't look like that, either.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
10-26-2005, 01:20 PM
That's what I am saying, I can clearly see his scar in the fireball but I can't see it during Cloud's visit to Rufu's house.

thats what im saying his hair is covering it because the scar is at the end of his eyebrow

Dreddz
10-26-2005, 09:55 PM
The biggest flaw was it being made...

FFX_fanatiq
10-27-2005, 03:52 PM
The biggssssssssssssss

zo-sama
10-29-2005, 01:38 AM
Oh! Something that kinda bothered me is that while Cloud and everyone are on the motorcycles goin' 3 bazillion mph, but nobody's hair seems to be blowing around like it should be, especially Cloud's.

Dinnova
10-29-2005, 02:01 AM
plus when there fly in the air during the motorcycle chase, they hover for like 23.5 years not even exadurating. was cool though:)

BackRoomKid
10-30-2005, 06:50 AM
i like how the monsterous Bahumut Sin is terrozing everything, destroying people, and Tifa and Denzel were all scared right?

Well Barret Comes, he saves the day, so does Nanaki

then Tifa and Denzel are just chilling....talking....

Yuffie shows up, Vincent does too, Bahumut still killing people

Tife and Denzel just having nice conversation, like its so casual for a forty story tall monster to be flying around, lol, very amusing to me

Carl the Llama
10-30-2005, 10:04 AM
i like how the monsterous Bahumut Sin is terrozing everything, destroying people, and Tifa and Denzel were all scared right?

Tife and Denzel just having nice conversation, like its so casual for a forty story tall monster to be flying around, lol, very amusing to me

[TR][TD]this is proble cause it is normal to the stars of FFVII as it was there materia dont forget that when any of the places were attacked by the weapons they were not panicing then either and denzel well... he is just a brave kid =D

on a side note i did just think of another mistake when Rufus and Kadaj are at the top of that building together just after Rufus chucks the container away, Kadaj blows the whole top of the building away so why at the end do you see Rufus in his wheelchair, is it indestructable and the same goes for the blanket covering him... go figure

Lynx
11-02-2005, 03:43 AM
when tifa fights loz she puts on her gloves. but when cloud finds her her gloves arent on her and i dont remeber her takeing them off.

also reno and rude were holding bombs that said like 1 second left they blew up yet you see them at the end of the game are they immortal? yahzoo and loz lived through them but they were much stronger then reno and rude. also the explosion was so big it made cloud almost fall off his bike and he was a long ways away.

krissy
11-02-2005, 03:59 AM
they weren't holding that bomb, it was left lying on the street

wheelchair thing: not necessarily the same wheelchair/cloth

RiTaPuffy
11-02-2005, 09:42 PM
[TR][TD]this is proble cause it is normal to the stars of FFVII as it was there materia dont forget that when any of the places were attacked by the weapons they were not panicing then either and denzel well... he is just a brave kid =D

on a side note i did just think of another mistake when Rufus and Kadaj are at the top of that building together just after Rufus chucks the container away, Kadaj blows the whole top of the building away so why at the end do you see Rufus in his wheelchair, is it indestructable and the same goes for the blanket covering him... go figure
That is a very good explaination! :Clap hands: XD

Lynx
11-02-2005, 10:42 PM
when cloud stabs his sword into the wall as hes falling donw the biulding theres a quick like 2 second scene where the sword is stabbed into the wall the other way.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
11-03-2005, 12:01 AM

i had a good 5 min laugh

Dragonfire
11-04-2005, 07:01 PM
the movie was cool.... and think its gives closure to certain aspects of the ff7 story. I just don't like how the movie was done... everything just seemed like it was rushed. If someone who never played ff7 watched it, they'd be like "huh?" or "who the **** are those guys!?" The flashbacks don't help tell the previous story either. but for those of us who have played ff7.. it's a great addition to the story. so all in all great movie... crappy filmmaking

Carl the Llama
11-04-2005, 10:17 PM
the movie was cool.... and think its gives closure to certain aspects of the ff7 story. I just don't like how the movie was done... everything just seemed like it was rushed. If someone who never played ff7 watched it, they'd be like "huh?" or "who the **** are those guys!?" The flashbacks don't help tell the previous story either. but for those of us who have played ff7.. it's a great addition to the story. so all in all great movie... crappy filmmaking

[TR][TD]thats because in my opinion they made the film not for general public but for the people who played the game.

Azure
11-07-2005, 12:11 AM
[TR][TD]thats because in my opinion they made the film not for general public but for the people who played the game.

Amen that that.

Also because at the end (in the credits) they thank the fans of Final Fantasy VII.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
11-07-2005, 12:30 AM
shoulda been "thanks for being patient enough"

RiTaPuffy
11-08-2005, 06:07 PM
It wasnt meant for non-FF fans

kthxbye

Winter Nights
11-08-2005, 06:40 PM
It wasnt meant for non-FF fans

kthxbye
Thus why we should accept lazy film-making. :rolleyes2

There have been movies made after TV-shows and video games for years. They make a point of making sure nonfans understand the premise. Every Star Trek movie makes a point to reintroduce the same characters from the last. Serenity, a movie based on a TV show no one has heard of and could be argued was made only for fans, makes a point of introducing all the characters and retreading the needed details from the show.

Why do they all do this? Because they need to make money. Don't get me wrong, Advent Children will prolly do decently. But, I highly doubt that it will make SE very much money outside Japan with fan sales alone. FF has a big fanbase for video games, but that's not not saying much. It's not only lazy filmmaking, but also a financial mistake. Sure, not that many nonfans would buy it to begin with, but they killed any chance to begin with. It's idiocy.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
11-08-2005, 09:10 PM
found another flaw, in the fight with tifa and loz, tifa puts on her gloves, wen cloud finds her, shes not wearing gloves