PDA

View Full Version : The small things.

ZeZipster
10-22-2005, 11:03 PM
A coughing sick guy, a tissue, Marlene throwing Holy at Loz after he knocked out Tifa, and a wolf to represent Cloud's guilt. Did anyone else notice any other small easter eggs, or just things you wouldn't have possibly known if you hadn't played FF7 religiously.

krissy
10-23-2005, 12:48 AM
ribbons on everyone's arms ( in memory of aeris imo)

shinra floor stick (tall red thing) from when you were sneaking up the floors is the only thing standing on the now top floor of the tower after final battle

ZeZipster
10-23-2005, 12:53 AM
ribbons on everyone's arms ( in memory of aeris imo)

shinra floor stick (tall red thing) from when you were sneaking up the floors is the only thing standing on the now top floor of the tower after final battle

I thought Ribbons cured all status ailments?

krissy
10-23-2005, 12:54 AM
:choc:

-N-
10-23-2005, 11:04 AM
I could pick out a few of Cloud's swords. I think the last one he picks out from his motorbike is Ultima Weapon. I could be hallucinating it, though.

Dominus-Ifrit
10-23-2005, 10:15 PM
Well, a lot of it would be ambiguous without having played the game, but a few things would still be unclear if you haven't played the game religiously. I have played the game at least 25 times through and every time I play it.. I notice more and more, as with the movie. I would strongly suggest anyone who hasn't played the game at all or in a long time to go through it again quickly and you'll see what I mean..

One thing I noticed right off the bat were some of the swords cloud used. And is it just me or does he use a variation of the Climhazzard limit break against Bahamut?

LastCetra
10-23-2005, 10:29 PM
You're right. And he also uses a variation of blade beam against Loz, and omnislash.

Also, when Cloud and Tifa were talking in the room, did you see the drawings of the two of them by the kids on the walls?

LastCetra
10-23-2005, 10:31 PM
Oh, and also the moogle the girl has!!!!!!

Dominus-Ifrit
10-24-2005, 02:19 AM
Yeah, the moogle is cool, noticed that. I wish some scientists in germany would do biological and dna research to make real-life moogles, it would be cool, the hell with ethics. :cool:

deejay
10-24-2005, 07:22 AM
I could pick out a few of Cloud's swords. I think the last one he picks out from his motorbike is Ultima Weapon. I could be hallucinating it, though.
Its not Ultima Weapon..
Its some other weapon and he has 2 of them.

He cant have 2 Ultima Weapons..

Vyk
10-24-2005, 11:45 PM
I swear I saw this thread before. Abominatrix made it XD

RiTaPuffy
10-25-2005, 02:26 AM
Take about overdrive, there is no Omnislash.

But I believe there is Braver, when Cloud hit Bahamut back on the ground.
And there is Climhazzard, that killed Bahamut.

ZeZipster
10-26-2005, 11:39 PM
Barrets limit break was pretty obvious. Although, I can't remember the name of the move.

Social Moon Firesky
11-15-2005, 09:27 PM
Mindblow, lol.

(Probably not, but just the idea of him using that against Bahamut makes me laugh)

MysticD
12-04-2005, 08:01 AM
A coughing sick guy, a tissue, Marlene throwing Holy at Loz after he knocked out Tifa, and a wolf to represent Cloud's guilt. Did anyone else notice any other small easter eggs, or just things you wouldn't have possibly known if you hadn't played FF7 religiously.

........!!!?????

Mo-Nercy
12-04-2005, 09:04 AM
Cloud uses Braver on Bahamut to knock him to the ground the first time. He uses a variant of Climhazzard to kill Bahamut. He uses Blade Beam to repel Loz's Quake attack. He uses another Braver on Sephiroth which misses but creates a cool triple slash effect.

Tifa uses Somersault on Loz during their fight. She also uses a variant of Meteostrike to air grab him.

Barret uses Mindblow. You can tell it's not Big Shot because it's blue. xD

Cid either Boost Jump's or Hyper Jump's Bahamut twice. Painful.

Yuffie still gets airsick. Her parachute landing was funny. xDDDDD

Night Strife
12-04-2005, 03:33 PM
Cloud did use Finishing touch to finish off Kadaj before he turned into sephiroth.

Christmas
12-04-2005, 04:29 PM
*Q: Which Limit Breaks are used in the film?
*A:
-Cloud-
(Note that the following Limit Breaks are used in this order of appearance)
1) Blade Beam (against Loz's earth-moving attack in the Sleeping Forest)
2) Braver (against Bahamut SHIN; this was the attack Cloud used when he
knocked Bahamut SHIN down the first time)
3) Climhazzard (against Bahamut SHIN; it was this attack which Cloud used to
defeat the Dragon)
4) Finishing Touch (against Kadaj; used when knocking him off the building
they fought upon, at which time Kadaj loses his Souba)
5) Omnislash Version 5 (against Sephiroth; this was the attack that he used to
defeat him)

(Note: Each time Cloud uses one of his Limit Breaks, Spirit Energy can be seen
surrounding his blade or being channeled through it immediately beforehand.)

-Barret-
Big Shot (against Bahamut SHIN)

-Tifa-
(Note that the following Limit Breaks are used in this order of appearance)
1) Beat Rush (against Loz)
2) Somersault (against Loz)
3) Meteodrive (against Loz)
4) Meteor Strike (against Loz)

-Aerith-
Great Gospel

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/657/657331p1.html