PDA

View Full Version : Lvl. 4 key spheres

mj05
10-23-2005, 05:29 AM
Can anyone tell me where to find fiends that will drop lvl. 4 key spheres? Or some place where they're easy to obtain? Thanx for any help!

KH-Cloudy
10-23-2005, 07:13 AM
trying bribing some or steal
ull haev to steal from nemsis i think and bribe chrimra brain or something for it or fight for them at omega ruins

mj05
10-23-2005, 07:26 AM
trying bribing some or steal
ull haev to steal from nemsis i think and bribe chrimra brain or something for it or fight for them at omega ruins

I really dont want to bride anything because I usually only have around 100k-200k gil and bribing is tons more than that! Whenever I go into Omega Dungeon, do I have to steal, or are they dropped? Any particular fiend that drops them?

Dark Messenger
10-23-2005, 09:32 AM
Chimera Brain is at the Calm Lands. They leave Lv4 Key Spheres when Bribed, but I forget how much gil is needed. This is the only way I know how to get them, besides bosses that drop them.

Also... to get Chimera Brains easily, just fight them at the arena if one has been captured.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-23-2005, 01:21 PM
u need to bribe the chimera brains 245,000 to make them drop up to 4 lv4 key spheres each. i think the minimum is 2.

to get money easy, fight mimics in omega dungeon with the gillionaire ability (rikku's celestial weapon has it) this will get u 100,000 gil per fight. or u can fight monsters in the arena and sell the equipment they drop.

Chimera brains also appear frequently behind the agency (between the agency and the path down to caladbolg). they appear on 2's making a possible 8 lv4 key spheres per battle (provided u have enough money, 490,000 per battle)

as dark messenger said, this is the only way to get lv4 key spheres after getting them from chests, bosses, etc

mj05
10-23-2005, 06:14 PM
The main problem I have right now is that, every time I go into the Omega Dungeon, I only last about 2 fights. Tidus and Wakka are close to 6000 HP and Auron is over 7000. Yuna=almost 5000. Rikku, Lulu, Kimarhi=barely 4000. Most of the time, I get hit with stone-breath, when I only have Stoneward. Or my entire party gets confused and kills eachother. Those Mimics took forever for me to kill one! And my 3 guys are doing a lot of damage with every hit.

Is there anything else I can fight to get level 4 key spheres?

~Edit~ Devils Phoenix...did you know that Phoenix is spelled wrong in your sig? lol I've seen it a thousand times and just now realized it!

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-24-2005, 12:05 PM
yeh i no but i dint make it n i felt guilty for gettin on ultime 88 nerves!!! :D

if u want to survive omega dungeon and can't just yet, train at zanarkand. the fiends are beatable, without being too easy, so get enough AP. the defenders here also drop lv2 and 3 key spheres which will help

and sorry, no other place to get lv4 spheres

mj05
10-24-2005, 04:01 PM
I just got 6 of the from fighting Omega Weapon...I got one from something in the Arena, too...but dont remember what. Omega Dungeon isnt that hard anymore. I added HP +30% to everyone and my weakeast ppl now are in the 5000's. Auron's close to 10,000. Is there any way for them to break their HP limit? I know you can break damage and MP limits but I didnt see anything customizable for that.

Rikku_007
10-26-2005, 12:57 AM
Yes there is an armour ability called Break HP Limit.

You need 60x Dark Matters. That's a lot:eek:

Sorry I meant 30x Wings to Discovery.

Necronopticous: Please use the edit button rather than double posting. Thank you.

Necronopticous
10-26-2005, 01:06 AM
Level 4 Key Sphere

Steal - Nemesis (Monster Arena)
Rare Steal - N/A
Drop - Seymour Flux (Mt. Gagazet)
- Spectral Keeper (Yevon Dome)
- Omega Weapon (Omega Ruins)
Rare Drop - Land Worm Inside Sin)
Bribe - Chimera Brain (Calm Lands)

To break the HP limit you need to mod armor with 30 Wings to Discovery

Wings to Discovery

Steal - N/A
Rare Steal - N/A
Drop - Shinryu (Monster Arena)
Rare Drop - N/A
Bribe - Marlboro (Calm Lands, Cavern of the Stolen Fayth)
- Great Marlboro (Inside Sin, Omega Ruins)

* 30 for geting 3 chests at chocobo racing