PDA

View Full Version : Compatability

Leprechaun_boy3
10-23-2005, 04:42 PM
Ok, I've known about characters being compatable with gfs since like the start of ff8 but I don't understand a good way to raise it. I have Ededn with only 350 with every character and I dunno what item increases this or if theres a faster way to get the summon more compatible. Same thing with Bahamut and every other GF except things like ifrit quezecotl shiva siren and brothers who thouigh i have used nearly no items, the all have 1000 compatibility with the person they've been with most of the game.

GunbladeMaster
10-23-2005, 04:44 PM
each time u summon a GF the compatability increases by 30

there is an item to raise it with eden
i just dont know what

but this does something
LuvLuvG-raises com. with all GFs

* White Aeris *
10-23-2005, 04:48 PM
there is an item called luvluvG that raises Compatability with all GFS by 20. Pretty cool but not very many in the game..... Next time you meet Watts make sure to play cards with him. With the Angelo card you cand card mod it into 100 luvluvGs!!!! pretty cool! at least i think 100......

Skyblade
10-23-2005, 04:51 PM
there is an item called luvluvG that raises Compatability with all GFS by 20. Pretty cool but not very many in the game..... Next time you meet Watts make sure to play cards with him. With the Angelo card you cand card mod it into 100 luvluvGs!!!! pretty cool! at least i think 100......

That's the Chubby Chocobo card, not the Angelo card.

* White Aeris *
10-23-2005, 04:54 PM
oops sorry!Leprechaun_boy3, chubby chocobo can be found in Balamb garden, with the man whos sitting on a bench outside the library.

Leprechaun_boy3
10-23-2005, 04:55 PM
Awww...I have Angelo. Ok, thanks.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-23-2005, 05:13 PM
I usually Junction my GFs in Groups:

~Shiva Squall , Laguna
~Quezacotl Zell, Irvine
~Ifrit Quistis etc.

Then I add the new GFs to a new group each time I get one and try to even it out. Squall always has really high compatibility with Shiva Really early on.

ShaunOfShadou
10-23-2005, 05:42 PM
oops sorry!Leprechaun_boy3, chubby chocobo can be found in Balamb garden, with the man whos sitting on a bench outside the library.
I don't know where you got this info from, but the Chubby Chocobo card can only be won from the Queen of Cards in Disc 3 after losing the Chicobo card, or in Disc 4 in the time-compressed world (she is located at a hidden area just south of Esthar, you have to scale the small islands to find her) where she uses rare cards that you don't have at random.

If you want to raise compatability fast, just fight a bunch of random battles using those GFs. I got Squall's compatability with Diablos to 1000 just doing the Tonberry GF quest.

rubah
10-23-2005, 07:14 PM
I think we've established that the only way to raise compatability with Eden is by summoning her or using a Luv Luv G

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=70810 doesn't document the fact that shaman stones raise Bahamut's compatability, but it does go into detail about the items xD

Leprechaun_boy3
10-24-2005, 12:11 AM
Im gonna have to summon Eden to raise it?(Im not wasting my time to get 100 luvluvgs) It takes like 5 minutes for the summon to finish and near 3 minutes to finish loading it.