PDA

View Full Version : Uk release... Are you sure?

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-23-2005, 04:49 PM
Does anyone know if Advent Children will DEFINATELY be released in the UK? They haven't annouynced a release date and the one we got here is mainly guesswork, also "Spirits Within" kinda fopped here so they might not bother sending it over here. Ill probably end up having to put up with Japanese dialogue and subtitles.... Oh Well.......

* White Aeris *
10-23-2005, 04:52 PM
oh please come out in the UK! *prays* i think they will, i mean we do like FF over here! maybe they just haven't decided the date yet.... but it's not fair that Japan and America have got it....

Bahumat
10-24-2005, 07:31 AM
It's official for the US (I checked the website), so their should be no reason for it not to come out everywhere else. If it doesn't........:mad2:

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-24-2005, 10:45 AM
Right, I just want to clarify the point of the thread, cos i don't want any tears on my hands :crying:. The point I am trying to make is that no one has said It wont be released here, im just adaressing the tiny possibility that it may not be released in the UK. Just wondering if anyone knows different.....

Russielloyd
10-24-2005, 10:57 AM
It will come out over here, its just as popular over here as it in America.

There doing the Dear Friends concert in London next year and i would think that more trouble than releasing a DVD. Im sure it will be released, just as sure as im going to buy it.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-24-2005, 11:18 AM
Not neccessarily. Their last film was a really huge flop here compared with Japan and the statres. I don't think they would want to risk losing the money. Im not saying they won't release im just saying they MIGHT not.

phorcephoenix
10-24-2005, 01:01 PM
spirits within did flop over here, that's true, but not as bad as you are making it sound. when i went to see it in the cinema, the place was nearly packed. the problem with it (according to most ff 'fans' i kniw) is that it wasn't actually final fantasy, whereas advent children will be, so i reckon that ac will do massive over here

Social Moon Firesky
10-24-2005, 02:04 PM
They HAVE to release it over here! I know plenty of people who are saving up their money to buy it!

Also, by not releasing it in Europe/UK, a lot of people might turn to torrent files to illegally acquire the film, which would see Squaresoft losing millions. Personally, I don't see why Squaresoft should miss us out, and the film's already proved to be a much bigger success than 'Spirits Within'.

Russielloyd
10-24-2005, 02:42 PM
Advent Children is still number 1 in the DVD chart for over 4weeks now aswell. it will be number 1 here aswell.

FFX_fanatiq
10-27-2005, 04:06 PM
If it doesnt you have ebay
woohoo problem solved

Dreddz
10-27-2005, 04:11 PM
EU is treated like dirt, so I wouldnt be surprised if it dosent arrive........

Destai
10-27-2005, 05:34 PM
Because theyre often as profitable as dirt. But as Im sure you already know you're wrong. Anyway it will get released over here as no one ever make a big deal of eu releases. It'll show up some time after the us release and thats still a while off so keep waiting.

Dreddz
10-27-2005, 09:55 PM
Because theyre often as profitable as dirt. But as Im sure you already know you're wrong. Anyway it will get released over here as no one ever make a big deal of eu releases. It'll show up some time after the us release and thats still a while off so keep waiting.
Im Not Wrong, now zip it :mad2:

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-28-2005, 12:29 PM

Sad but true...... *sniff* :(

Croyles
10-28-2005, 08:05 PM
Also, by not releasing it in Europe/UK, a lot of people might turn to torrent files to illegally acquire the film, which would see Squaresoft losing millions.

Already been done.

Im very sure it will be released in the UK, but like everyone else, i have no confirmation.

crono_logical
10-29-2005, 12:08 AM
Even if it does come out here in the UK, I don't care, it's the japanese version I'd like :D

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-29-2005, 10:47 AM
I would have downloaded the Torrent, but when I tried to download it I gave up after 5 and a half hours. I wouldn't recommend it.

Dreddz
10-29-2005, 12:12 PM
I would have downloaded the Torrent, but when I tried to download it I gave up after 5 and a half hours. I wouldn't recommend it.
your torrent was /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif then, some torrents give on a certain percentage sometimes. My torrent worked fine and downloaded with 2 hours...

Dinnova
10-29-2005, 05:06 PM
i just leave my comp on all night to download stuff. somtimes it take 10 hours to download a moive. it did with AC, but then it just came out.(poor seeding)

Holy_Aeris
10-29-2005, 05:28 PM
Even if i doesn't, im sure a simple import would be ok.

I really hope it does come out over here, i see no reason not to.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-29-2005, 06:25 PM
I've decided to be a glass half-full kinda guy. Lets think positive here.... *heh....heh....* ("AC wil come to the uk" "AC wil come to the uk" "AC wil come to the uk" )

Russielloyd
10-29-2005, 07:01 PM
*"Think of non-sexy thoughts", "think of non-sexy thoughts", "think of non-sex........um i mean" "AC wil come to the uk" "AC wil come to the uk" "AC wil come to the uk"*

Swifthom
10-29-2005, 07:04 PM
Oh come on...
Play.com have it listed for release.....

It IS going to come out, theres n oreason for it not to and if you DO preorder it from Play and it DOESNT come out then they'll be in a lot of trouble...

20th of Feb is the day they have projected.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-30-2005, 10:42 AM
*"Think of non-sexy thoughts", "think of non-sexy thoughts", "think of non-sex........um i mean" "AC wil come to the uk" "AC wil come to the uk" "AC wil come to the uk"*

heheh... :lol:

Destai
10-30-2005, 11:16 AM
Oh come on...
Play.com have it listed for release.....

Play.com is infamous for pulling fake releases straight out of there asses.Theyre the asshats who made waiting for AC so irritating constantly spreading fake releases which people for unknown reasonm often took seriously.

nirojan
10-30-2005, 09:14 PM
Play.com_is_infamous_for_pulling_fake_releases_straight_out_of_there_asses.Theyre_the_asshats_who_ma de_waiting_for_AC_so_irritating_constantly_spreading_fake_releases_which_people_for_unknown_reasonm_ often_took_seriously.

Soo TRUE,

Plus square doesn't give a d**n about if people in the UK dl it or not, because it won't be a hit in that pos! plus square'll already make millions just releasing in America!

Destai
10-30-2005, 09:20 PM
Soo TRUE,

Plus square doesn't give a d**n about if people in the UK dl it or not, because it won't be a hit in that pos! plus square'll already make millions just releasing in America!sorry, did you just censor damn?

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
11-02-2005, 01:04 PM
DAMN IS OKAAAYYY!!!!

i think

Social Moon Firesky
11-02-2005, 05:14 PM
I have just joined the shameless ranks of impatient people who can't wait till next year, and are downloading it...Meh, only 3 days and 2 hours to go! ^_^

**'Damn' is fine.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
11-03-2005, 08:35 PM
I wouldn't be able to wait that long. My evil stepfather put a timer thingy on my computers cable. It doesn't stay on for longer that 6 hours at a time. I can't download it onto this computer either cos im not on an "Administrators account" Life sucks right now. im gonna go kill PuPu again that always cheers me up!!