PDA

View Full Version : yuffie and vincent?

ffxatticus
10-23-2005, 07:27 PM
I know theyre optional so I don't want to miss getting them , but I don't know where and how. So if someone could please help me out with it?

boys from the dwarf
10-23-2005, 07:35 PM
to get vincent you have to open a safe in nibelheim mansion.afterwards you get a key which opens a door near the library where you see sephiroth open the tomb in the door then talk to vincent as much as possible then when you go he will chase you.can someone post in how to find out the safe combo or the combo because i forgot.

to get yuffie. fight in the forests anyhere and you should get into a fight. when you win answer all of her question to beasically say i dont wanna fight again then pick one of the last options as "lets hurry on" if you fail the first time you can try again.

ffxatticus
10-23-2005, 07:39 PM
is nibelheim the place where cloud and sepiroth are when cloud tells his story? and I will go back there as a regular party?

GunbladeMaster
10-23-2005, 07:40 PM
Right - 36
Left - 10
Right - 59
Right - 97

u will not get it the first time
its harder than it looks

yeah thats nibelheim
ull go there eventually

and no
Yuffie can be found in any forest in the Junon Area not any area i think

redxiiii
10-23-2005, 09:03 PM
Remember when entering the code to not skip past the number you were going to e.g if you are going to input ten and you go to eleven and then back to ten it will not be counted, I usally found Yuffie in the forest near Gongaga but I think it would be better to get her earlier in the forest by Junon. Oh yeah and make sure your pretty strong when you finally open the safe because you have to fight a boss monstor with 7000hp called lost number.

Leprechaun_boy3
10-24-2005, 01:13 AM
Don't bother getting Vincent, his limits aren't that great and his regular attack is fine till his ultimate weapon. Only good thing is he's extremely cool and is one of the few people without big brown boots. and you gotta love that cape.

redxiiii
10-24-2005, 09:46 AM
Don't bother getting Vincent, his limits aren't that great and his regular attack is fine till his ultimate weapon. Only good thing is he's extremely cool and is one of the few people without big brown boots. and you gotta love that cape.
Nah I'd get Vincent alright his limits are annoying because you lose control of him but it's better to get him, especially if you wanna do everything in the game.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-24-2005, 11:59 AM
yes, wen u enter the code ur fingers turn to seaweed! oh dear!

u can get yuffie anywer, i used to get her outside gongaga, but now i do it near junon. i once forgot about it and got her in the forest near bone village!!!! :D

Big D
10-24-2005, 12:03 PM
Yep, Yuffie's available from any forest in the game - except for those on the northern continent. You can get her at any time in the game, though obviously she'll have more involvement in the story if you get her earlier. Same goes for Vincent, who's also a great character (not the strongest team member, but that can be changed with levelling, materia, equipment and so forth. Vincent's back-story is also very relevant to the game's main plot.

Light Mage
10-24-2005, 12:18 PM
You don't need Vincent really, he dosn't bring anything to the party, but Yuffie is important because I think it's the *only* way you can obtain a specific Materia, which you need if you want to get the command Master materia.

Plus Yuffie's second Lv 1 Limit Break restores half of each members total HP - very useful for the end of Disc 1 onwards.

boys from the dwarf
10-24-2005, 03:57 PM
you may as well get vincent anyway but if you get him near the start his limit breaks best attacks can do 3000+ damage on disk one as soon as you get him and he also gets a huge HP boost so as long as you keep someone else alive vincent is great.

GunbladeMaster
10-24-2005, 05:25 PM
vincents cool and his attacks rule
his limit break saved my but a lot of times

KoShiatar
10-24-2005, 10:12 PM
Vincent's limit breaks are very good if you get them early, but they become almost useless once you get Omnislash.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-25-2005, 03:45 PM
y r we having this conversation? y wud u not want to get vincent? it's not like u hav anything to lose!?

Black Angel
10-26-2005, 12:36 PM
I always got Yuffie after talking to the people at Fort Condor.......I found her in one of the forest right before Junon......If anyne is confused in the dialouge, Id be happy to help u with that.......

Yaslene
10-26-2005, 01:35 PM
Yeah... Vincent is good to get just to get that feeling that you are getting everything out of the game, but he's not all that great.

I remember to get Yuffie it took me three times as i kept answering wrong! But shes my fourth favourite character so I'm glad i got her!

Light Mage
10-26-2005, 02:05 PM
Vincent is my 8th favourite character, tied jointly with Cait Sith also at #8.