PDA

View Full Version : different endings

Zeromus_X
10-23-2005, 11:53 PM
well, i beat the game in new game + with just chrono, and i got a super hilarious ending where i get to talk with the games creators :D (like the programmers room in ff4.) i never beat it with just chrono, but i did know you get a different ending. (there are other endings too, but i dont remember how to get them all. and..i lost the nintendo players guide :( ) it wasnt as hard as i thought it was, i saved up like, 20 power/speed/magic plusses from the other 5 new game plusses i did...(i really do love this game!)

(and, i was playing the snes one, just so you know.)

so..who else has gotten the secret (well not anymore) endings?:)

Skarr
10-24-2005, 12:25 AM
Well, I am currently trying to get all of the endings myself. So far I've gotten teh standard ending, the end of the world you lose ending and the nu chasing the whatever its called ending. Lame I know, but I've been playing Chrono Cross too. :D

If you want a list of all the endinds and how to obtain them. Just go to the main page of eyesonff dude. Then go to the ct page and you'll find a list of all the endings and how too get them.

GunbladeMaster
10-24-2005, 06:28 PM
i hate that they make us try and get like 20 different endings...
its fun...
but it sux

Spatvark
10-26-2005, 06:20 PM
the way I did it, was after playing through it twice (I really recommend it if you're going for the Programmer's Room ending), I'd save before each time I went off to fight with Lavos to get a new ending. After watching it, I'd reload the save before I fought Lavos, and go off to do what I needed to get the next ending. 'Tis how I wrote the whole Ending page for the site: http://www.eyesonff.com/ct/endings.php =D?

Reeno the Alchemist
10-30-2005, 01:51 PM
you guys suck i cant get that ending its to hard once i get that stupid vegie to 500 hp it kills me in the next turn,(breaks the ps2 controller who knows HOW many times):mad2: i would help you out but my guide is at my moms house and i cant get it sorry