PDA

View Full Version : Omega Weapon....?

mj05
10-24-2005, 03:30 AM
Can anyone tell me how to beat Omega weapon? I thought Ultima Weapon would be hard, but I just used Anima's Oblivion and it was done. I havent tried Omega Weapon yet, but I'm looking for it. I just want to know if there is anything specific I should have equipped and any techniques I should use. I really dont want this guy to kill me considering that the only save point I've found in the Omega Dungeon is right next to the entrance and I've gone about 45 minutes without saving trying to find this guy. Any help would be awesome!

~Edit~ Ok, I just found him on accident and I need replies fast! I dont wanna die now! I would have to do all of this all over again!

Nevermind....all it took was oblivion. lol i flipped out for nothing. someone wanna close this thread?

Hambone
10-24-2005, 03:42 AM
interesting thread.

mj05
10-24-2005, 04:11 AM
lol yeah sorry bout that. i thought it would actually be a challenge

Zell>Everything
10-24-2005, 05:24 AM
I panicked to hell and wasted my Lancet opportunity via Yojimbo :P

Big D
10-24-2005, 05:45 AM
I didn't even realise you could use Lancet on Omega Weapon, first time I beat him...
I was doing ok against him, i.e. I was staying alive, but that sucker just wouldn't die. So I summoned Yojimbo and went all Zanmato on his sorry hide. But then, this was at a time when I didn't have the Break Damage Limit ability, plus I've got the PAL version of FFX - where Omega Weapon's got 999,999 HP, instead of the 'mere' 99,999 that he's got in the other versions.

mj05
10-24-2005, 06:27 AM
Yeah, I just used Anima -> Oblivion and that did around 93K, he hit Anima and got his HP down to 230. So, I just used Pain and it was over. In two hits! I didnt know about the Lancet thing but I figured since he was a pretty big boss, Kimarhi would learn something. Then, I read afterward that Nova is one of Kimarhi's strongest overdrives! Just got lucky, I guess. lol

I had a quick question....I was in the Omega Dungeon and I still had the weapons equipped for the Monster Arena quest and I caught a few things that arent on any of the lists. I went back to the Arena, and the ones I caught arent listed on any of the places that I've gone to. The ones I caught that weren't listed are Demonolith, Admantoise, and Gemini. After I caught 3 Gemini, it said the capture limit had already been reached. The limits 10!?! Anyways, it confused me so someone needs to explain that part to me!