PDA

View Full Version : Loz's ringtone...probably been discussed already...

DarkChildAria
10-24-2005, 12:09 PM
Hey, I'm looking for the exact ringtone that Loz had...I've found a couple sites with that ringtone but not that EXACT one. Does anyone know where I can find it? (Ringtone wise...not mp3...)
Thanks a bunch!

Zack_Zodiac
10-24-2005, 08:36 PM
Impossible,

Use for fone to record it when watching the movie, I m afraid thats the only way or pay Square Enix 50 bucks for that 10 sec ringtone

KoShiatar
10-24-2005, 09:37 PM
More than FF VII's victory theme, to me it sounds a lot like VIII's. You could keep this in mind if your phone supports midis.

Vyk
10-24-2005, 10:58 PM
There are phones that support midis?

Secretary! Get me one of those. And a data cable. Let's make some babies. I mean... some magic.

KoShiatar
10-25-2005, 10:10 PM
Sure, a lot actually. They connect to your PC via bluetooth or other devices and you can transform midis into ringtones if you have the right software (that usually comes with the phone).
They won't support just any midi though, most have weight limitations.

MysticD
11-18-2005, 09:37 AM
Something i realised during and after the fight:

During the fight,Battle Music plays like in FFVII and later when Tifa knocks Loz down,the victory fanfare plays!
weird,huh?

Russielloyd
11-18-2005, 12:30 PM
If your phone can play Mp3s', i know a way of getting any tune on your phone for free.

You need WAP though. I do this alot to put to put my fav tunes on my phone. I currently have the chocobo tune from FF9.

Light Mage
11-21-2005, 11:36 AM
I have a "Sagem myX-4" phone, that can actually record up to 30 seconds of sound/music, so all I'd have to do is hold my phone near to my TV's speaker and press "record".

:D I love my new phone... all I need now is to watch the film!

Russielloyd
11-21-2005, 04:46 PM
I have a "Sagem myX-4" phone, that can actually record up to 30 seconds of sound/music, so all I'd have to do is hold my phone near to my TV's speaker and press "record".

I bet its not good quality though, is it?

Light Mage
11-22-2005, 12:23 PM
I bet its not good quality though, is it?
You'd be surprised!

It's as good a quality as you can get out of your TV speakers! Which is no more than you'd ever need, really?

Just make sure no-one else is talking in the background at the time! *lol*

Russielloyd
11-22-2005, 03:37 PM
lol fair enough. I just make mp3 clips from songs, upload it onto my server, and download through WAP

Cathyrine Tyrn
11-22-2005, 07:31 PM
I just want the Cellphone.... the "Panasonic p900iv" (I downloaded a commercial for it, in which it shows Cloud using one) maybe it will come with the ringtone already programmed in?

Randgris
12-07-2005, 01:16 AM
OOhhh!! Im very lucky. My ringtone IS the victory fanfare... Wahahahahahaha!!!!! :D

Its in midi format and I got it through WAP

ultimate-dragon
12-09-2005, 09:21 PM
an1 got any news on new motorola phones for 2006

Leviathan
12-28-2005, 02:11 AM
I have it. on mp3. :cool:
I had to make it and xfer it to my phone via MMC though

Morodann
03-22-2008, 08:23 AM
after looking for this ring tone for months, i finally decided to make one for myself,i only notice one small footstep in it, but im to lazy to try and edit it out.

lozzring.wav (http://www.mediafire.com/?9j3k9fw0juh)

G3ORGE
03-22-2008, 10:59 AM
Just Search limewire for it or something, or goolge it

blackmage_nuke
03-24-2008, 05:55 AM
I didnt know there were phones that didnt support midis. Unless you could those old monophonic ones.

Edit: and loz's ringtone sounds like a midi to me but if your phone uses a different synthesiser to him (which i highly suspect unless you have the same phone) it would be impossible to get that exact tone without mp3 format

Mirage
03-24-2008, 08:03 PM
I didnt know there were phones that didnt support midis. Unless you could those old monophonic ones.

Edit: and loz's ringtone sounds like a midi to me but if your phone uses a different synthesiser to him (which i highly suspect unless you have the same phone) it would be impossible to get that exact tone without mp3 format

Older polyphonic phones can't play midi files directy, because most of them could only play back like 4 instruments at a time, therefore, they would need to be converted into a format called pf-midi. Newer phones however (less than 2-3 years old), can usually play normal midi files, and are likely to be able to handle mp3 as well. To get the files to your phone, you could either use a data cable if you got one along with it, bluetooth if your pc has that, and transfer the files with a program from your phone manufacturer. If you didn't get such a program with your phone, you could try their web page,but not all manufacturers have one. Another option is to save the file on the internet and point your phone's browser to the exact link of the file.

blackmage_nuke
03-24-2008, 09:38 PM

Older polyphonic phones can't play midi files directy, because most of them could only play back like 4 instruments at a time, therefore, they would need to be converted into a format called pf-midi.
I counted that as midi anyway because its essentially the same concept with a limitation.

Garnie
04-05-2008, 02:27 PM
i got mine from limewire allthough its the actulal fanfare

Rostum
04-06-2008, 12:27 AM
I thought the ring tone was lame. They could have been far more clever and subtle in the movie with it.

Anyway, I'd rather just get an MP3 of the actual victory theme than one similar to Loz's.

And anyone who doesn't have a mobile phone that supports midi and mp3 formats -- go upgrade now, because you're living like 5-8 years in the past.