PDA

View Full Version : who do you like the most:Kuja or Zidane

follower_of_kuja
10-24-2005, 04:39 PM
i prefer kuja, of course. But i think zidane is a great character, so I wanted to know your opinions

GunbladeMaster
10-24-2005, 04:40 PM
Kuja has a cool vocabluary
so the K man

TheSpoonyBard
10-24-2005, 05:09 PM
Kuja. No particular reason.

GunbladeMaster
10-24-2005, 05:12 PM
My favorite quote(s) of his:

"Oh, dear... The princess has such a little bloodthirsty little puppet. I don't have the power to do such a thing. I just gave them a little recipe. Begin with broth of Mist, add fermented souls, and boil... Then, pour genuine black magic into a mixing bowl and heat to - "

"Spare me the lecture. Lives come and go all the time. What's the big deal? Speaking of warmongers, why... what about that mother of yours, Princess? She said she won't feel alive until she has everything! It breaks my heart to see such greed! The war was my fault? No, no! Your mother wanted it! All I did was give her a little push!"

"Mwahaha... So the curtain rises! Perfect, my canary. Let me show you the truth about your mother! First Act: The End of the Ugly Desire. It's showtime!"

"Your mother isn't satisfied with just one continent! Her ugliness and stupidity are truly impressive. Ahhh. Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen."

and an amusing one

"Kuja, you're dead!" (Zidane)
"Oh dear, was it something I said?"

Crossblades
10-24-2005, 08:14 PM
I'd like Kuja even more if he didn't dress like a female

DarkLadyNyara
10-24-2005, 08:15 PM
Kuja is just great.

GunbladeMaster
10-24-2005, 09:34 PM
but looks like a gal

Quindiana Jones
10-24-2005, 09:43 PM
you're not wrong there. its not only his tail that he hides, obviously...

follower_of_kuja
10-24-2005, 09:43 PM
I do not agree. I mean, if square wanted to make a great villain, why would he be a girly boy?
Personally, i believe Kuja's looks aren't orthodox, no he doesn't look like a "kicking ass" villain. But i do not agree that he looks THAT girly.
and i just like to laugh at other people comments that say Kuja is a ridiculous villain, just because of his looks.*sighs* alright, fire at will.I can take it.

Chris
10-24-2005, 10:17 PM
I prefer Zidane.

ThroneofDravaris
10-25-2005, 12:19 AM
Kuja, because now I don’t have to look at Tifa all the time…

Destai
10-25-2005, 01:09 AM
Zidane although Kujas one of the cooler villains FF has known.

kikimm
10-25-2005, 01:34 AM
Kuja, definitley. I mean, I like Zidane, but you just can't mess with Kuja.

Also, he looks hot. HOT.

TurkSlayer
10-25-2005, 03:11 AM
Kuja: Best villian of all time.
Zidane: Lame monkey boy.

Winner: Kuja.

Sincerity
10-25-2005, 06:03 AM
I actually prefer Zidane, but Kuja is an awesome villain. "Oh dear, was it something I said?" Awesome.

boys from the dwarf
10-25-2005, 06:59 AM
zidane is a great character. hes hilarious sometimes and hes just good. kuja is an amzing villain but zidane is just a tiny bit better.

Slade
10-25-2005, 07:58 AM
This was a hard one but I have to go with Zidane mainly cause he has a really likeable personality. Kuja was awsome, and carves Sephiroth in every way possible. Yep, thats right, EVERY possible way.

GunbladeMaster
10-25-2005, 03:16 PM
true
white hair
talks in riddles
cept hes missing the cool sword

BlackRibon
10-26-2005, 05:28 PM
Kuja is together with Kefka and Seifer, the best villain (probably winning them both.)

Shoden
10-26-2005, 05:36 PM
Zidane wasn't a sissy and respected his gender aswerll as he wasn't afraid to die.

crazybayman
10-26-2005, 05:58 PM
Zidane wasn't a sissy and respected his gender aswerll as he wasn't afraid to die.
Yes.
And he actually took note of, and persued attractive members of the opposite sex.

GunbladeMaster
10-26-2005, 06:03 PM
my idol :love:

Shoeberto
10-26-2005, 08:10 PM
I'd like Kuja even more if he didn't dress like a female
Eggsactly.

Brian The Pink Shark
10-26-2005, 08:25 PM
Kuja all the way, he's the greatest :choc:

zellv2
10-27-2005, 08:07 PM
i don't mind any of them :) but still i think kuja is much more better

Sepho
10-27-2005, 10:23 PM
I'll take the androgynous one with the inferiority complex.

Brian The Pink Shark
10-27-2005, 10:27 PM
Vivi then :p

trust me Vivi's evil, he's gonna take over the world with his clones, get them off me :choc:

zellv2
10-28-2005, 11:17 AM
O.o vivi will kill us with clones run away lol

NOW THATS PURE EVIL!

kurre
10-28-2005, 05:52 PM
Zidane is a great character.But kuja is an awesome villain.

EPIC - MASTER OF COMBAT
10-29-2005, 01:29 AM
zidane.. i feel more sorry for him i envy the living..
really- zidane a better charcter and little more interesting
besides kuja creul to make the prettest gurl in the world... cry

and besides I SETHIROTH IS MORE EVIL
i pritty the livign Muwhahahahahaha
worship me aceniets now die!
*metoer wasn't stoped everyone dies.......*

TurkSlayer
10-29-2005, 02:40 AM
Yes.
And he actually took note of, and persued attractive members of the opposite sex.

Kuja was attracted to Garnet. I forgot the exact words he used, but when he put her to sleep, he made a comment on how beautiful she was... He never actually persued her though. Killing her mother probably ruined his chances.

EPIC - MASTER OF COMBAT
10-29-2005, 05:50 AM
[QUOTE=TurkSlayer]Kuja was attracted to Garnet. I forgot the exact words he used, but when he put her to sleep, he made a comment on how beautiful she was... [QUOTE]

yes he did said something like that i choosed i dont believe you when it saided do you believe her choose so the words my be diffentent depending on choice

"the princess is even buteuyiful in her sleep"

he said some other things but that tells u what hes thinking lol

GunbladeMaster
10-29-2005, 10:48 AM
i though he liked Lady Hilda because he told her everything
and didnt hurt her
AND gave her a luxury room

I wanna be kidnapped Kuja!!!OH OH OH OH! PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!

Pouring Rain
10-29-2005, 12:03 PM
I really don't like Kuja that much, but I prefer him over Zidane. Like, cause, you know. I like his speeches and quotes. Actually, just the way he talks. It's awesome. I can get over the fact that he wore lipstick xD He started a fashion statement! First him, then Seymour, then Shuyin. Rock on K man! Besides, he kinda looks like Fluffy and his tail looks freaky anyway. Zidane's just a perverted theif dude who has a crush that can do the matrix. Wow. Poetrist > Pervert anytime! Besides, Kuja looks cute when it looks like he's laughing or biting his fingernails in 3-D. And I admire that he actually has fingernails to bite! Although he does look wierd in trance. But then again, so does Zidane. Looks like a holloween outfit. Like his muccles are showing (It sucks that I can't spell that xD). Anyway, K man rules!

EPIC - MASTER OF COMBAT
10-30-2005, 11:27 PM
[QUOTE=Lady Rikku] I can get over the fact that he wore lipstick xD He started a fashion statement! First him, then Seymour, then Shuyin. Rock on K man! Besides, he kinda looks like Fluffy and his tail looks freaky anyway. Zidane's just a perverted theif dude who has a crush that can do the matrix. Wow. Poetrist > Pervert anytime! Besides, Kuja looks cute when it looks like he's laughing or biting his fingernails in 3-D. And I admire that he actually has fingernails to bite! Although he does look weird in trance. QUOTE]

err.... lady rikku

you are very hot for thos a mortal,
but your toughts are stange,
i hope i never see you,
thank god i never have.
ryhmes like kuja

GunbladeMaster
10-31-2005, 04:28 PM
wtf!?

Zell>Everything
10-31-2005, 06:09 PM
I think this is perhaps a question more of "Who do you dislike least"? I'm gonna go with Kuja simply because he's the bad guy, though obviously a cheap Sephi rip off.

vampirepiggyhunter7
11-18-2005, 09:56 PM
OH GOD! I can already hear the stampede of Kuja fanboys and fangirls.

Mythra
11-19-2005, 05:51 AM
I chose Kuja, personally I thought it was cool in the endhow he redeemed himself by saving the party from the destruction of Memoria. Plus, how can we forget the great FMV of him destroying Bran Bal with the only ultima spell in the game! Great stuff

Pouring Rain
11-21-2005, 01:59 AM
err.... lady rikku

i hope i never see you,
thank god i never have.
ryhmes like kuja

Urm...wth?

Strife Leonhart
11-21-2005, 02:18 AM
err.... lady rikku

i hope i never see you,
thank god i never have.
ryhmes like kuja
Not very appropriate, keep comments to yourself, I think.

I think Zidane is way better then Kuja.

Pouring Rain
11-21-2005, 02:21 AM
lol.

Slicksword45
12-01-2005, 08:39 PM
i like kuja (i took Quina just so kuja could kill him/her with the ultama spell =p what a good moment in life.....) :

Dimension-Slash-Blade
12-03-2005, 07:33 AM
Kuja truly overshadows zidane. he's serious and witty and a cool villain altogether, while zidane is just...bleh.

BTW fanboys, stay on the FF VII board stop coming here just so you can rip on kuja. I can make a list of Kuja > Sephiroth things. =)

Ethan_Nelson
12-03-2005, 08:12 PM
Zidane
He's a stud

higherthancloud9
12-05-2005, 08:23 PM
Wait...there's actually an argument here? Zidane is sooooo much cooler than Kuja. Zidane is hilarious. Kuja....is my English Prof. No thanks. And I don't think that I could ever stand a guy that wore more makeup most valley girls. That's just not right. I'm all up for the changing of gender roles, but will somebody please give that guy a football or something?
As for Zidane...He was a breath of fresh air. I know I'm probably going to get lynched for saying this, but it was sooooo nice to have a main character who wasn't a brooding, overemotion (even though they denied the emotional part) jerk-face. Zidane was animated. He spoke, he moved, he smiled for christ's sake! Any person who tried to act too cool to have a sense humour once in a while, needs to be slapped and then tickled until they turn purple.