PDA

View Full Version : How many Final Fantasies have you finished?

*__*)
10-25-2005, 01:27 AM
Which of the Final Fantasy games have you completed? I managed to finish I (classic), VI (memorable), VII (had some good moments), VIII (beautiful), X (nice), & X-2 (fun). I almost finished V but I got tired of it. I wonder if anyone has ever completed all of them...

raskerino
10-25-2005, 01:42 AM
O notice how you didn't actually include X-2.

FF's Beaten
1,7,8,9,10,10-2.FFT
FF's that I own
1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,X,X-2,FFT

Edit:Question:
What do you count as beating FFXI???

*__*)
10-25-2005, 01:46 AM
:eek: OH NO! I see now!!!!! :laugh:

Well, we can just say if we've did it and that will still be ok :tongue:

In answer to your question, I actually don't know anything about FF IX except that it's online... so I guess it is up to you to decide...

ljkkjlcm9
10-25-2005, 02:27 AM
I haven't beaten any of the numbered after 9 or tactics
all others though

THE JACKEL

Black Mage FF1
10-25-2005, 04:59 AM
All of em except FFX-2. Such a horrible, horrible game. Oh and FFXI since A) I have never played it and B) even if I did, its a never ending game.

Xel
10-25-2005, 06:07 AM
i tried the first one but i got adicted to 8 bit theater and never finished the game itself.

i played the second, but then i found those moogles in an ice cave and though: what if I CANT come back to see them? they are so cool... so the only logical choice for me was to stop playing, and my save is still somewhere on my old computer waiting and waiting, still in the moogle ice cave...

final 3: I mean, one cave with indestructible and unescapable monsters that duplicate themselves, and are immune to magic, is tolerable. 2 caves like that might be acceptable. A third one? no way i continue!!!

final 4: played it on the psx version. and i saved lots and lots of files to avoid memory corupt. then i cleaned the whole game or so and got bahamut and then entered zeromus big lair. i opened a chest and found a dragon that totally whammed my group, and cast corupt file on my memory card. The whole game again? forget it!!! I will lie, look at the end on the net and tel everyone i beat the game. Mwahahaha!!!!

final 5: i finished it. its soooo easy when you understand the surpremacy of samurais. Slash. Slash solve everithing. what slash wont kill, gp toss will.

final 6: yeah, i finished it too... who didnt? but the 5 was much better. and it didnt have those gem boxes-flare-quick-flare-flare-flare-flare-oh-my-atb-jauge-is-still-full?-then-once-again!-flare-quick-flare-flare-flare-flare combos that one shot killed the boss...

final 7: i didnt finish it. Yeah, you read right. i started a game that was finbished by my friend,but i saw the last battle. (seriously nuking 3 planets just to make a mid-powered attack is slightly ridiculous). Since i saw the start and the end, i ""oficially"" finished it.
people: how did you find this item?
me: oh, well, its a long time ago, i dont remember every item in the game...

( yes, i am a disonest person)

final8-ok... all those characters are childhood firends who cant even remember about it? and the hero is so emnotional and smart that a rock is more likely to make me cry or solve a math problem. There is also this punching hyperactive guy i can stand. and lets no forget that the boss final goal is to back to the future to control the subjonctif-past-participe of the mdi-future past reality to alternate the timeline of whatever thing for some obsure reason. They could have told me: ''we found no good story. just beat the game ans smash the bad guys''' intead of inventing that /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif. i would have understood...

My game stoped after they told me: remember those 2 obscure locations that are well ihidden and not found on your map? you know, those you spend about 3 hours loking for? well no there is a third one! find the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifty hidden boat!!! hahaha!!!!

Final 9: is it me or did squarte separate its staff in 4 groups that took care of a cd each without consulkting each other before putting the four together? that would explain the huge plotholes throughout the game. anyway, i stillenjoyed the game and finished it. twice. Mages powaa!!!!

Final 10: nice movie, didnt watch it till the end,though... oh, they say that at some points you actually need to press buttons so that the cinematics can continue.

Serioulsy, i kinda liked when i just killed stuff and gained stats and levels... where did they get this leveling grid crap?

Finaly, it would be nice if the game gave you any freedom...

me: ok, ill go in the left door
game: no, no...we want you to take the right door.
*cinematics that force me to take the right door*
*other cinematics*
*again, some more cinematics*
game: ok, now press x.
Me:ok, now i can do something...
Game:nooo, no some more cinematics...

Final tactics: nice game. i didnt realize that the strongest force in the universe was mathematics...

me: now i disintegrate you!!!

monster: impossible!!! the variation levels of the sinusoidalic paralax equation is a multiple of 7!!!

Me: yup, but you forgot that half the value of the circonference of your mass density is dividable by a prime number. You die...

Monster: crap...

Slade
10-25-2005, 08:11 AM
Beaten all the ones I own except X-2, which im planning on beating 100% next time I play it. For the record I have IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X and X-2

NeoCracker
10-25-2005, 08:32 AM
What about Mystic Quest?

six underground
10-25-2005, 01:29 PM
ff4 - was this the one with Butz and the princesses in it? i always confuse it with ff5. anyway this was pretty good. i loved going back to galuf's world and going down to the dwarven kingdom.

ff5 - if this is the one with cecil and rosa, this reminded me of ff8 with sprites, what with both having moon monsters and a rather sulky hero.

ff6 - supermemorable and great characters and the funniest, best script ever!
kefka is the emperor of one-liners.

ff7 - i really believe gamespot (?) when they said this was "quite possibly the greatest game ever made". with ff7, everything just fits right. for some reason the characters, though seemingly ordinary people and don't even hold some kind of rank or not all have been genetically enhanced or something like that, they're the most interesting cast i have ever encountered in a game so far. the music is fabulous, the main hero is interesting, the script is funny, the game itself is filled with memorable moments and all that materia make you actually care about running around on a gold chocobo for them or leveling up your characters. this game is also supercool without having to try. it's just special, it's magic.

ff tactics - another magical game. i love this game. ramza was interesting and having a party full of magic knights (Meliadoul, Agrias, Orlandu, Beowulf) was just irresistible. Its story was also really nice. i wish this game was more publicized. i hope they'll make a nice rerelease of this and have tall thin characters on an FMV-worthy battlefield.

ff 8 - this for me was just fun and fresh, but not exactly classically nice in story and characters. i loved hitting the right button with the gunblade, and it had a really interesting world map.

ff 9 - most beautiful world map in the world. but for me zidane far overshadowed all other characters. and maybe beatrix. but this was also interesting and kept me wanting to play it.

ff 10 - beautiful scenery graphics, but i hated not having exploring rights on the airship. also for some reason, ffx bored me a bit after yuna's pilgrimage began. dunno why but i just wasn't as crazy about making time to play it as i was with ff6 - 9. just didn't hold my attention much, playing it. it had a really good introduction though, flashy. i didn't even care enough for my characters that i never did the sidequests.

ffx-2 - ech. i found this one quite horrible. i never even finished it. it was too pop and had a cheesy script.

i hope they bring back the old ff magic again. you know the one that you can't explain but somehow keeps you glued to your playstation, makes you actually care about your characters and all. far as i know only final fantasy has done that, and that's why i love it. but that's just me. :)

Doomtrain 770
10-25-2005, 01:50 PM
I've beaten FFVIII. It also happens to be the ONLY one I own. :cry:

GunbladeMaster
10-25-2005, 03:30 PM
i suggest u play the others too

* White Aeris *
10-25-2005, 04:03 PM
yep, totally.
I own: 6,7,8,9,10,10-2
Compleated: 7,8,9,10,10-2
i will complete 6 if it's the last thing i do!!!!

GunbladeMaster
10-25-2005, 04:05 PM
aw u played 1 more than me!
:(

FFVIII Fan
10-25-2005, 04:13 PM
i own 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, and 11.
completed all of them except for 11(obiously), and i havent got the perfect ending on 10-2 yet.

The legendary Shadow
10-25-2005, 04:56 PM
I beat I,IV,V,VI,VII,VIII,IX and X