PDA

View Full Version : Stupid, stupid girl (big spoiler warning)

Cecinda
10-25-2005, 09:10 PM
How on earth could Tifa sit through Cloud's imaginary story in Kalm and not say a word? Her being 'afraid' was a flimsy excuse cos more 'terrible' things happened because she kept her mouth shut! Just think, Aeris may have lived if Cloud had his head screwed on his shoulders!!!

GunbladeMaster
10-25-2005, 09:15 PM
thats the suspense of the game
and wat made it interesting

Anniexo
10-25-2005, 09:17 PM
like she said after cloud had told his storie she couldn't remeber much don't forget it did happen 5 years befor he told anyone about it

Flying Mullet
10-25-2005, 09:23 PM
I think she was just dumbstruck at that point and left speechless at what she was hearing.

Anniexo
10-25-2005, 09:24 PM
okay i like what you said so i think it was a bit of both right?

Skyblade
10-25-2005, 09:57 PM
How on earth could Tifa sit through Cloud's imaginary story in Kalm and not say a word? Her being 'afraid' was a flimsy excuse cos more 'terrible' things happened because she kept her mouth shut! Just think, Aeris may have lived if Cloud had his head screwed on his shoulders!!!

What good would saying something have done? She knew he wasn't there, but she couldn't really say anything about it, because Cloud knew things he shouldn't have. Remember, he never revealed himself to her during the Nibelheim incident. She thought he never showed up there. But if he hadn't shown up there, how did he know what happened, right down to the details? What good would confronting him do if she can't prove anything? She'd probably just wind up screwing his mind up more.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-26-2005, 12:43 PM
but tifa and cloud did see each other. wen sephi strikes tifa down the stairs at the reactor, it was cloud who moved her to the side, not zack. Tifa would've known that cloud was telling the story wrong, unless she really had forgotten over time. and maybe it was the lifestream that rekindled her memory.

oh and btw, does anyone think cloud looks so much cooler in a soldier uniform than he does in his normal purple jumpsuit!? :D

Skyblade
10-26-2005, 03:38 PM
but tifa and cloud did see each other. wen sephi strikes tifa down the stairs at the reactor, it was cloud who moved her to the side, not zack. Tifa would've known that cloud was telling the story wrong, unless she really had forgotten over time. and maybe it was the lifestream that rekindled her memory.

oh and btw, does anyone think cloud looks so much cooler in a soldier uniform than he does in his normal purple jumpsuit!? :D

Um, she had just suffered major physical trauma, as well as massive blood loss. She probably thought she was just seeing things.

KadajDE
10-26-2005, 03:44 PM
the story line was bad ass,i started to play it again and im freakin havin trouble again wit ruby

ThroneofDravaris
10-26-2005, 03:51 PM
Well Tifa is Cloud’s Tipheret, or gateway to higher understanding, so I guess she has to just sit there and take it….

EDIT: Wow, that had nothing to do with anything...

Skyblade
10-26-2005, 03:53 PM

Oh, and yes.

KadajDE
10-26-2005, 03:56 PM