PDA

View Full Version : 110 hours and its done....

mj05
10-27-2005, 04:13 PM
I spent 110 hours trying to max out the sphere grid and got everyone like 3/4's of the way around it. Then I decided to fight Sin and capture some of the monsters in him to finish the monster arena quest. I did that and got about 15-20 S.Lvls. per person. So I was happy about that.

What I didnt know is that, whenever you go up the steps, it goes from Jecht to Dark Aeons to Yu Yevon. Do you automatically have auto-life here? Or does it stay on between battles?

Anyways, I found the bosses incredibly easy and it only took me about an hour to get thru from the save sphere to the end. I was kinda mad about that because I didnt get a chance to get everyones weapons and max the grid out.

I turned the game off after the credits and checked to see where I last saved at. Turns out, it was at the bottom of the steps, right before I had to fight Seymour for the millionth time. From there, can I get back on the airship and do whatever else I wanted to do before ending the game? I hope I can cuz I like to get everything possible to get the full benefits of the game.

crazybayman
10-27-2005, 04:48 PM
I turned the game off after the credits and checked to see where I last saved at. Turns out, it was at the bottom of the steps, right before I had to fight Seymour for the millionth time. From there, can I get back on the airship and do whatever else I wanted to do before ending the game? I hope I can cuz I like to get everything possible to get the full benefits of the game.
Yes.
I'm doing the same thing right now.

I'm pretty sure that if you want to finish the arena sidequest by capturing all the monsters inside Sin, you have to get past that last Seymour, capture monsters inside Sin, and return to the Arena.

After beating Seymour, go back to the save sphere, save, and then select return to Airship.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-27-2005, 09:37 PM
i always go all thru the game, complete it, then go bak n do evrything else. that way the ending doesn't seem disappointingly easy! :D

mj05
10-27-2005, 09:39 PM
Is there a way that you can save after you beat it and start a new game with everything you already had? Like the New Game + on X-2?

Is the "Tower of the Dead" before or after Seymour? I cant remember which. Cuz I fought him and ended the game after everything else and dont remember if I saved it after him or not. I restarted and Im at the point where you have to get 10 of the little crystals and everytime you run in a ice thingy, you got a battle. Is that before or after?

redxiiii
10-27-2005, 09:50 PM
There isn't a new game + on X and the tower of dead is after Seymour.

mj05
10-27-2005, 10:03 PM
And I'm guessing there's no save sphere after the Tower of the Dead, right? That would figure....

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-28-2005, 10:41 AM
there is one save point just before the tower (to the left of the path that runa away from u) u can save it there and still return t the airship to continue ur game.

crazybayman
10-28-2005, 12:24 PM
And I'm guessing there's no save sphere after the Tower of the Dead, right? That would figure....
Just equip armour with No Encounters, and walk back to the steps before where you fought Seymour.

rubah
10-29-2005, 05:56 AM
There is a save right before the point of no return. you can walk all around there so long as you don't turn and go north and actually *touch* the tower.

bones2k
10-30-2005, 09:56 AM
hi i am new here

i have ffx and it is my best ff it taken me 90 hours to compleat the sphere grid

Fireblade13
11-01-2005, 08:49 PM
I always like using spheres to just jump to the imprtant parts like yuna to lulu and auron to wakka/tidus/rikku and wakka or tidus to auron.

Russ80
11-04-2005, 08:53 PM
now try completing the monster arena and maxing out your stats.

(edit: hint, you'll need 5 of every monster captured)

And you don't need even close to 3/4 of the sphere grid completed to beat the game.

ElVaCaNo02YTSCV
12-04-2005, 06:28 AM
I have beaten this game 7 going on my 8th time... 5 times I went through-out the game just beating everyone, and beating the game...on my 7 I beat the game, Maxed out every one and the sphere grid had everyone hitting 99,999, HP:99,999, and MP:99,999...as for my Aeons aswell. I catured every monster, played Blits ball had almost everyone Maxed out.. and Almost every ability....I need some like Jecht Shot 2.... I had everyone's Ultimate weapon maxed out...I did all that in about 140 hours.... it might have taken longer I know it was between 110 hours to 180 hours... but I got almost everything done.... I noticed it's good playing blitzball right after the tournament.. you can easily get "Attack Reels" it reall helps once you are in big trouble, and you have the limit break..... now I'm trying to beat it in less time with everything Maxed out.... that was my 7th time I beat it... my 6th time I was partnered up with my best friend and we beat it together.. he did the mini-games, and I did the story... but it took long and we didn't get anything done....

rikkupainegoofydonald
12-04-2005, 09:20 AM
I have beaten this game 7 going on my 8th time... 5 times I went through-out the game just beating everyone, and beating the game...on my 7 I beat the game, Maxed out every one and the sphere grid had everyone hitting 99,999, HP:99,999, and MP:99,999...as for my Aeons aswell. I catured every monster, played Blits ball had almost everyone Maxed out.. and Almost every ability....I need some like Jecht Shot 2.... I had everyone's Ultimate weapon maxed out...I did all that in about 140 hours.... it might have taken longer I know it was between 110 hours to 180 hours... but I got almost everything done.... I noticed it's good playing blitzball right after the tournament.. you can easily get "Attack Reels" it reall helps once you are in big trouble, and you have the limit break..... now I'm trying to beat it in less time with everything Maxed out.... that was my 7th time I beat it... my 6th time I was partnered up with my best friend and we beat it together.. he did the mini-games, and I did the story... but it took long and we didn't get anything done....
No, it is just only 9999 MP max in FFX, it is not 99999 MP, I must complete Sphere Grid for 200-300 hours, however, you can't get both 99999 HP and 9999 MP, instead, you will get 99999 HP and 999 MP with 255 core stats except Magic and Luck.

ElVaCaNo02YTSCV
12-04-2005, 11:29 PM
No, it is just only 9999 MP max in FFX, it is not 99999 MP, I must complete Sphere Grid for 200-300 hours, however, you can't get both 99999 HP and 9999 MP, instead, you will get 99999 HP and 999 MP with 255 core stats except Magic and Luck.

sorry it was my mistake..... I was trying to get everything to 255 I only had Strength, and Magic... and acouple more I didn't have Luck....

Captain Maxx Power
12-05-2005, 01:09 AM
I hope I can cuz I like to get everything possible to get the full benefits of the game.

One word: Penance. He'll add another 20+ hours to your running time if you're lucky.

Renmiri
12-05-2005, 02:21 AM
One word: Penance. He'll add another 20+ hours to your running time if you're lucky.
Penance who ?

Sain Cai
12-05-2005, 03:29 AM
Um, how do you get 99,999HP and have everyones stats maxed?

mj05
12-05-2005, 03:38 AM
Isnt Penace only in the international version? I have the US version...I didnt mean dark aeons, i meant the ones that Yu Yevon possessed.

Captain Maxx Power
12-05-2005, 08:31 PM
Yeah looks like you got sucker punched. The hardest enemy you can get is probably Nemesis at the Monster Arena. Braska's Final Aeon is an utter joke of a "final" boss.

Hambone
12-06-2005, 01:26 AM
hi i am new here

i have ffx and it is my best ff it taken me 90 hours to compleat the sphere grid
Hi! Welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy! Check your spelling on complete:)

DarkLord
12-09-2005, 03:52 PM
I've gone 150 hours and ultimatiziafied World Champion (Wakka) and Caladbolg (Tidus) I need the Sigil for Yuna and the Masamune (Sephiroth, no, wait, Auron) is Ultimized. Tidus has got about Three qaurters, Wakka slightly less and Yuna less still.
Four of the Dark aeons beaten, havent gotten round to the rest yet
Omega is dead
beat sin thrice
yadda yadda yadda

rikkupainegoofydonald
12-12-2005, 12:22 PM
I spent 150 hours, defeating five of the Dark Aeons, not defeating Yu Yevon Yet, stuck inside Sin, my ffx int'l Japanese version CD damaged, saving more than 20m gil, getting Armor Abilities like Break HP, MP Limits, Auto-Phoenix and Ribbon, I must get 90k HP and 3k MP for 300 hours or more, 255 STR, 255 DEF, 180+ MAG, 170+ MAG DEF, 255 AGL, 180 ACC and 255 EVA. You get it right, ElVaCaNo02YTSCV.