PDA

View Full Version : How do u kill that phyco!?

GunbladeMaster
10-27-2005, 06:31 PM
I cant beat Sephiroth
ive only gotten to the part where he starts running back and forth and conceling my magic
it annoys the heck outta me and he kills me after thart too :mad2: :mad2:

so whoever has beaten him
how do u beat em?

Trumpet Thief
10-27-2005, 06:42 PM
chaos: First and foremost, level up A LOT! That's what you should always do.

Rubedo: Remember his battle tactics. You have to be patient, 'cause if you lose your cool, he's kill you in a blink of an eye.

chaos: Check out a gamefaqs.com walkthrough. There will probably be a very thorough guide on how to kill Sephiroth.

FFVIII Fan
10-27-2005, 07:58 PM
if you know when to attack him this battle is won, but it can take a bit of time getting used to this, i bet him on lvl58, hard but if you know the stated above you'll be fine. Make sure you have aeroga on yourself at all times and heal yourself plenty of times to if nessesary. make sure you also take off all your combo pluses because he will disappear and counter after your third hit. also, have only 2 fighting abilities on, ars arcanum, and strike raid. Ars because its great and can be used if he uses algamine on you(big flame thing), and strike raid because of sin harvest(move that kills you), so you can strike him from afar and so he can't use it, and you need your item list with plenty of elixers if he does strike you with sin harvest. good luck!

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
10-28-2005, 07:03 AM
Watch cheat!!!!!

Jiro
10-28-2005, 07:20 AM
its kinda easy. i was lvl 65 and just had 3 elixers and hit him. then healed. then hit and dodge. and i jumped a lot

OmniOmega
10-28-2005, 05:18 PM
items help alot more than youd think, as if you use an item and he kills you, youll probably live, but if your trying to use cure and he hits you...well...thats it ive had reports of people beating him as low as 49 but my record is 57, it just takes some crazy fast fingers, and alot of practice

Lord Xehanort
10-29-2005, 01:17 AM
I've beaten him 20 times... and he never cancelled my magic... all I use is Curaga.

Lord Xehanort
10-29-2005, 01:56 PM
I had a Guide to Beating Sephiroth in here once... but it got deleted in the MASS PRUNING!!!

I'm too lazy to ever write it again, but the other EoFFers should have enough skill to piece it together. What I can tell you is that you need to have MP Rage equipped twice. Also, remove all your Combo Plus and Sky Combo Plus for this fight, and allocate those points to other things. Sephy teleports if you try to use a combo greater than three, and we don't like teleport.

Also, despite what other people say, GUARD! It truly does prevent the damage. And Guard/Counter works well during his Omnislash. if timed properly, your counters will intercept his slashes.

Psydekick
10-29-2005, 07:32 PM
How do you guys kill him so easy i was on level 100 when i killed him and i had to use two elixirs:confused:

GunbladeMaster
10-29-2005, 07:38 PM
i need curaga
how do u get that?
im already at the very end, at the final rest

Psydekick
10-29-2005, 07:47 PM
i need curaga
how do u get that?
im already at the very end, at the final rest
Talk to aerith in hollow bastion libary and she will give you it. Please note you need to talk about 3 or 4 times.

GunbladeMaster
10-29-2005, 07:51 PM
hm
thanks

Sephy still kills me with that attack that takes my HP to 1 and seals my magic
then when i try to use a iten i die

Lord Xehanort
10-29-2005, 09:23 PM
THAT ATTCK IS HEARTLESS ANGEL AND IT IS PREVENTABLE!!!!!

Okay... when he teleports at the mid stage of the battle, he will take about 1 second to rematerialize... that is the sign of HA. When he reappears, lock on and superglide to him. Hit him BEFORE the halo appears above your head. This will stop the attack and save you.

GunbladeMaster
10-29-2005, 09:24 PM
thanx

OmniOmega
10-30-2005, 01:19 AM
ya, i think thats what most people have a problem with, is once he does that, you see that halo and just cry, because you know you cant DODGE it, and after he hits you with that, well...your screwed... :|

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-30-2005, 04:55 AM
I was at level 87 or so and still never beat him yet, but now my KH game is gone cuz someone I lent it to lost it *burns with anger*

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
10-30-2005, 05:50 AM
Well at least you got memories of the game.:D

OmniOmega
10-30-2005, 06:09 AM
its only $20 now, go get another copy. you need something to burn time till march, and taking sephi down is just the thing

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
10-30-2005, 06:11 AM
What 20 bucks!!!!!!!!????????????? 3 years ago when the game came out it cost 50$ thats not fair!!!!!!!

OmniOmega
10-30-2005, 06:15 AM
ya i know, im one of the suckers thats already paid 70 for 2 and we still got nothing

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
10-30-2005, 06:20 AM
yeah I know it sucks well at least we can play the game on release than having to wait for 3 years.

RaidenWeb17
11-12-2005, 08:34 PM
its only $20 now, go get another copy. you need something to burn time till march, and taking sephi down is just the thing

what are you talking about buddy? Ive got it preordered and it comes out Dec. 2

Destai
11-12-2005, 08:36 PM
what are you talking about buddy? Ive got it preordered and it comes out Dec. 2It comes out in december in japan. It'll be sometime in 2006 in America.

Cruise Control
11-12-2005, 09:15 PM
Sephy still kills me with that attack that takes my HP to 1 and seals my magic
then when i try to use a iten i die
It doesn't seal your magic, it just reduces your MP to zero. You can get it back. But, turn the sound up real loud when you hear sin harvest, lock on and use strike raid. It interupts the attack, and he goes striaght into the flame pillar thing.

Lost Number
11-13-2005, 01:33 PM
Set all your items as elixers for Descend Heartless Angel (or Sin Harvest). Always be on the lookout for it and hit him with strike raid fast. After a few bars he will change again and then I just forget strategy and charge.

Destai
11-13-2005, 01:38 PM
THAT ATTCK IS HEARTLESS ANGEL AND IT IS PREVENTABLE!!!!!

Okay... when he teleports at the mid stage of the battle, he will take about 1 second to rematerialize... that is the sign of HA. When he reappears, lock on and superglide to him. Hit him BEFORE the halo appears above your head. This will stop the attack and save you.That can be risky though, if you get to him a split second too late he'll take one swipe at you and you;re out. You might want to play it safe and wait at the other end of the field with an elixir at the ready.

GunbladeMaster
11-13-2005, 01:41 PM
i can sometimes, if im lucky enough, get through the Sin Harvest
but then he uses the Dark Ball attack rigtht before i getta chance to heal
in which i die....again

Lord Xehanort
11-13-2005, 03:54 PM
That can be risky though, if you get to him a split second too late he'll take one swipe at you and you;re out. You might want to play it safe and wait at the other end of the field with an elixir at the ready.

I fight him without any elixirs. I ony have ethers, and very few. Most of the time I fight him without them.

RaidenWeb17
11-13-2005, 08:13 PM
It comes out in december in japan. It'll be sometime in 2006 in America.
Nope dude i swear to god its coming out December 2 in Ringgold, Georgia. Im walking in the store and buying it then.

GunbladeMaster
11-13-2005, 08:16 PM
georgia the one in Eurasia right?

Ultima Shadow
11-13-2005, 08:38 PM
Once I've completed the games I'm currently playing, I'm going to pick up KH again and try to beat Sephy without healing even once trough the whole battle. :greenie:

Lost Number
11-14-2005, 07:04 PM
Good Luck. Try it on expert too.

Destai
11-14-2005, 07:38 PM
Once I've completed the games I'm currently playing, I'm going to pick up KH again and try to beat Sephy without healing even once trough the whole battle. :greenie:Thats not my idea of fun but good luck.
Nope dude i swear to god its coming out December 2 in Ringgold, Georgia. Im walking in the store and buying it then.Well thats news to Square-Enix. The people who are making and releasing the game. It wont touch America till 2006.

Psydekick
11-14-2005, 08:29 PM
Once I've completed the games I'm currently playing, I'm going to pick up KH again and try to beat Sephy without healing even once trough the whole battle. :greenie:
Good luck you is going to need it on Normal level 100 i still have to heal at least 10 times.

Lost Number
11-14-2005, 08:37 PM
Best I ever did was 2 elixers at lvl 76 on expert.

Ultima Shadow
11-14-2005, 08:38 PM
xD, thanks. I might actually record myself doing it, if I can borrow my friend's video-camera.

Anyways... that will probably not be until sometime in January considering I'll have to complete Lunar, Xenosaga and prepare for the big SSBM europe tourney the 4th-8th January first. :greenie:

Lost Number
11-14-2005, 08:45 PM
Heh. You'll need a lot of tries. Avoid Sin Harvest like the plague.

Ultima Shadow
11-14-2005, 09:11 PM
I already know "how" I'm going to fight him. The challange is to pull it off without any failure. :cool:

RaidenWeb17
11-15-2005, 10:18 PM
nope the one in USA, (oh, and uh no hillbilly jokes please, I am one of the sane people in Georgia)

Cruise Control
11-15-2005, 10:23 PM
Real men fight without items, equipment, andthe Kingdom Key. I wonder if anyone has ever beaten him without ANY abilities...

GunbladeMaster
11-15-2005, 10:26 PM
Impossible

But wait!
Nothings impossible for Kim Possible! :D

RaidenWeb17
11-15-2005, 11:29 PM
wow, but wait Sephy is Ron Stoppable

OmniOmega
11-16-2005, 12:01 AM
:| that would be wierd, he couldn't handle the power of the sword :|

FFX_fanatiq
11-16-2005, 12:32 AM
Hit him over the head with a math book!

Ultima Shadow
11-16-2005, 12:39 AM
Real men fight without items, equipment, and the Kingdom Key.Already done that with Sora on level 72 on Expert. No healing is probably atleast 10 times as tough, though.

ffxfreak93
11-16-2005, 01:11 AM
Hit him over the head with a math book!

thats too easy though....... i like to have a challenge

OmniOmega
11-16-2005, 01:33 AM
l couldn't handle sephy w/out healing :|

EPIC - MASTER OF COMBAT
11-17-2005, 03:51 AM
I cant beat Sephiroth
ive only gotten to the part where he starts running back and forth and conceling my magic
it annoys the heck outta me and he kills me after thart too :mad2: :mad2:

so whoever has beaten him
how do u beat em?
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
you really or foolish well i give the infant hes bottle (acting like seifer)
anyways chicken wuss here what you do to almost always beat him if got the fast enough fingers.. chicken wuss

1- hes pretty easy to weaken health down but then the halo of death comes in to play if your close enough glide to him and slash him ending his spell.. if not go back away from him and get really to use a megaexlier/exlier keep on lower health to defeat and watch out for halo you little chicken wuss.
muwhahahaha..

ffxfreak93
11-17-2005, 04:25 AM
wtf????????? chickenwuss????????????????

RaidenWeb17
11-17-2005, 10:15 PM
wtf????????? chickenwuss????????????????
go play FF8 and youll know what hes talking about

Psydekick
11-18-2005, 07:32 PM
anyways chicken wuss here what you do to almost always beat him if got the fast enough fingers.. chicken wuss

1- hes pretty easy to weaken health down but then the halo of death comes in to play if your close enough glide to him and slash him ending his spell.. if not go back away from him and get really to use a megaexlier/exlier keep on lower health to defeat and watch out for halo you little chicken wuss.
muwhahahaha..Hey what a :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: strategy people have already said strategys 10 times better than that.

GunbladeMaster
11-18-2005, 07:37 PM

muwhahahaha..

did i ever tell u that ur seriously screwed up?
you know i hear that the Mental Asilum has an opening for a new guest
u should sign up :)

Psydekick
11-18-2005, 07:40 PM
And what is the point of killing sephy without healing. Not like you get a prize or anything.

Lost Number
11-18-2005, 08:11 PM
U dont really know about games do you?
It not about prizes. Its saying you are [I]that[I] good.

GunbladeMaster
11-18-2005, 08:24 PM
exactly
if we all said whats the prize for beating FF
we d all say that there is none
it is the satisfaction of beating the game :)

Ultima Shadow
11-19-2005, 09:22 AM
did i ever tell u that ur seriously screwed up?
you know i hear that the Mental Asilum has an opening for a new guest
u should sign up :)Now, don't be mean to poor EPIC - MASTER OF GRAMMAR. ;)

And what is the point of killing sephy without healing. Not like you get a prize or anything.What's the point of playing video games at all? Not like you get a prize or anything. :)

GunbladeMaster
11-19-2005, 10:38 AM
Now, don't be mean to poor EPIC - MASTER OF GRAMMAR. ;)

nice :)

Psydekick
11-19-2005, 10:44 AM
U dont really know about games do you?
It not about prizes. Its saying you are [I]that[I] good.
Ok i was wrong sorry guys.

Lost Number
11-19-2005, 01:43 PM
Thank you.

Psydekick
11-20-2005, 10:15 AM
Welcome.

Lord Xehanort
11-20-2005, 04:53 PM
Another thing about Sephy I forgot to mention... to avoid his Meteor Storm, just Dodge Roll and pray. Also, all of his sword attacks can be Guarded, not just Omnislash.

ALSO, his early pattern is Slashx3, Flame Pillar, repeat. If you hit him with a 3 hit combo, then roll away, he'll use flame pillar, leaving him vulnerable afterward to repeat the process.

Not too hard...

Psydekick
11-21-2005, 07:03 PM
Another thing about Sephy I forgot to mention... to avoid his Meteor Storm, just Dodge Roll and pray. Also, all of his sword attacks can be Guarded, not just Omnislash.

ALSO, his early pattern is Slashx3, Flame Pillar, repeat. If you hit him with a 3 hit combo, then roll away, he'll use flame pillar, leaving him vulnerable afterward to repeat the process.

Not too hard...
And after that he does that "Like this" instead of onmislash and it is much more powerful.

angelstarfire
11-21-2005, 08:18 PM
...just keep trying??? That's all you really can do... it took me 3 tries at level 65 with lots of Elixers, and even then I was almost dead, lol. When you hear him starting his 'Sin Harvest' bit you HAVE to hit him before he finishes!!! If you do, the Sin Harvest won't complete, and you're good to go. Otherwise... use an elixer and bloody pray. :P

Lord Xehanort
11-22-2005, 12:14 AM
And after that he does that "Like this" instead of onmislash and it is much more powerful.

It's "Dodge this!", and it can be difficult to dodge. But not impossible. Just roll toward him (yes, TOWARD him). You usually go under it if done right and can tee of on his back. Of course, if you're one of those guys that use ragnarok, ars arcanum, sonic blade, or strike raid, then use those too. I don't use them.

KuRt
11-23-2005, 10:37 PM
Me and Ansem posted really working patterns to kill that bastard a long time ago (well almost a year is not so long but meh). I guess I could do it again but I´ll go sleeping instead -->

Ansem/Sephy
12-06-2005, 10:55 PM
Dude, Seph's easy in KHI. Not at first, but when you're smart enough to realise his whole battle is based off of a continueing pattern, he should be. Okay . . . here we go . . .

First off, at least 70 HP. Strength around a 45 minimum would help. Kay? I would make sure to have MP Rage; as soon as the battle starts, move and cast Aeroga. Now, wack at him enough to complete a combo. Watch out tho', if you let him get even one hit out on you, he will instantly cast his Pillar of Flame. Now, once you get him down through the first fourth or so of his orange bar he leaps away and calmly calls, "Come" and disappears. The EXACT MOMENT that he teleports, target him and follow him to his new location. WACK, WACK, WACK! This should break his all-mighty Sin Harvest spell. If you cannot get to him in time, stay back and wait for him to cast it. Then, if second chance is equiped, cast an Elixer on yourself. Followed by a Curaga spelll. From then on, he will run and teleport like mad . . . Hit him when you can, and when he casts Sin Harvest. When down to his yellow bar he will teleport a lot. Oh, and if he casts Heartless Angel and flies around like mad, cast Ars Arcanum to counter-act best you can. Follow the above instructions. When he's almost through his yellow bar he teleports even more and calls out, "I am the Choosen One" and then goes to the centre of the arena, he will cast Solar Flare, dodge the meteors the best you can. Remember, Aeroga makes this considerably easier. When he's done, attack with Arcanum. Don't hold back (tho' be sure not to get reckless.) Watch out for his ocasional Sin Harvest. Also, be sure not to let Aeroga go out if you're having trouble. Enjoy!