PDA

View Full Version : the mysterious yuna....

Fire_Emblem776
10-27-2005, 07:44 PM
i dont know if this belongs in the x or x-2 forum but here it goes. The eternal calm has lasted how many years after yuna kills sin? in the movie of the eternal calm, she still has the same short hair. so does x-2 take place more years after that? how is it possible that she grew her hair soo long?? And i find it strange that yuna choose that freky out fit to travel in spira..

just a thought.
:choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2:
*me likes chocoboos"

GunbladeMaster
10-27-2005, 07:49 PM
2 years after the events of FF10

2 years can make ur hair grow

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-27-2005, 09:57 PM
and i think the clothes r suitable for spira, u need to think *outside the box* . . . . yeh rite!?

rubah
10-27-2005, 10:40 PM
She bought a hair extension off of ebay.

Ezme
10-27-2005, 10:41 PM
A friend of my bought Unlimited Saga (which was lame by the way) and it had the FFX-2 prologue and it showed rikku bringing the sphere Khimari found that starts the whole game. Anyway, rikku also changes yunas clothes, saying she need somthing new. its a shame they didnt put the prolouge on the game....we only came across it by chance.

DynasticJam
10-30-2005, 01:09 AM
i dont know if this belongs in the x or x-2 forum but here it goes. The eternal calm has lasted how many years after yuna kills sin? in the movie of the eternal calm, she still has the same short hair. so does x-2 take place more years after that? how is it possible that she grew her hair soo long?? And i find it strange that yuna choose that freky out fit to travel in spira..

just a thought.
:choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2:
*me likes chocoboos"

I did actually wonder the same thing, 2 years is too short to grow your hair that long! Okay, so it's a game, but it does make you wonder!

Holy_Aeris
10-30-2005, 01:14 AM
i swear you can view the prologue on the game, its just hidden.

Lemme check my 'special' book.......

Azure
10-30-2005, 01:43 AM
I did actually wonder the same thing, 2 years is too short to grow your hair that long! Okay, so it's a game, but it does make you wonder!

You can grow your fairly long in that amount of time. I'm not sure to that exact length, but its not entirely impossible. It would depend how many nutrients and the like that Yuna had :D

But ja.. as you said, just a game ^_^

Levian
10-30-2005, 01:51 AM
For all we know hair can grow 20 times as fast in Spira than on Earth. It's not like Spira is realistic either way. :cool: Or, it's just a game.

Christmas
10-30-2005, 01:57 AM
Maybe it is a wig.....???

Destai
10-30-2005, 01:10 AM
I've seen girls who have things like that. Its not there real hair. I think its just a brade.

Fire_Emblem776
10-30-2005, 01:38 AM
You can grow your fairly long in that amount of time. I'm not sure to that exact length, but its not entirely impossible. It would depend how many nutrients and the like that Yuna had

spira is not that advanced

But ja.. as you said, just a game ^_^

if we said just that we would nevwe have those great essays by squalofseed

but this is just a small thing that bothers me

Black Angel
10-30-2005, 06:40 PM
Yuna realized her hair was thinning and used some hair grow stuff *Just a thought*