PDA

View Full Version : Celestial Weapons

soylentgreentea
10-27-2005, 11:34 PM
Ok, once you have the crest and the sigil, I have Yuna's for example, do you have to do anything with them?

Flying Mullet
10-27-2005, 11:37 PM
You have to take them along with the celestial weapon to Macalania Woods to the glowing ball in the trees and use the celestial mirror (I think it's called) on them.

BG-57
10-27-2005, 11:57 PM
You are correct, although it's first called the Cloudy Mirror when you win it in the Remiem temple race. Turning it into the Celestial Mirror is a whole other ball of wax.

crazybayman
10-28-2005, 12:30 PM
You'll see a family (mother and son) who can't find the father in Macalania Woods. Find the father in the "Spring" area, where you saw the Tidus and Yuna love scene. go back to the family, but now the boy is missing. Go up the extra trail (that passes over the forest and avoids encounters), and you'll find the boy up in front of that big glowing ball. Talk to him, he'll run back to his parents, and then press X in front of the ball to power up the Coudy Mirror to the Celestial Mirror. Of course, you'll need to have the Cloudy Mirror first, which you get from winning the Chocobo race at Remiem Temple.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-28-2005, 12:37 PM
to get the cudy irror, open no chests. there are many more prizes to be earned.
1 chest = elixir
2 chests = megalixir
3 chests = wings to discovery X30 (break HP limit :D)
4 chests = Pendulum X30
5 chests (not easy!) = three stars X60

ther r actually 6 chests in the race, does anyone o if it's possible to get all 6? my guide (piggyback) says it isn't but i got aweful close once. if so, what's the prize?

Demonicsephiroth
10-30-2005, 02:44 AM
to get the cudy irror, open no chests. there are many more prizes to be earned.
1 chest = elixir
2 chests = megalixir
3 chests = wings to discovery X30 (break HP limit :D)
4 chests = Pendulum X30
5 chests (not easy!) = three stars X60

ther r actually 6 chests in the race, does anyone o if it's possible to get all 6? my guide (piggyback) says it isn't but i got aweful close once. if so, what's the prize?
It must be possible or they wouldn't of put in six