PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mr. Bush

Dignified Pauper
10-28-2005, 09:03 PM
Dear Mr. Bush,

I am writing you this letter to tell you of my succession from the Union. I have annexed a cubic yard of land in west central Ohio, which specific location will remain un-named. Out of this land, I will craft the great theocratic nation of Tyrinoba. If you seek to take military aggression against us, I warn you in advance that my armies are poised for war. Right now, my army of genetically altered fire ants are digging tunnels under your city states in such an intricate way that, should you attack Tyrinoba, then they shall cause serious structural problems to the foundations of your most unsacred land and cause your city states to collapse into the earth. In the name of the most high God, you have wronged the Earth and it is I who shall stop you from continuing your tyrannical ways across the sea in your fight for freedom and liberty.

With Much Hostility,
Supreme Patriarch of Tyrinoba, Marick.

Old Manus
10-28-2005, 09:04 PM
Wrong website

edczxcvbnm
10-28-2005, 09:04 PM
Sweet

Rye
10-28-2005, 09:05 PM
I always wanted to email Bush to tell him how much I love to change the channels while he does speeches to see him repeat the last few syllables of whatever he said again.

Madonna
10-28-2005, 09:16 PM
Secession is just the beginning. -_-

Shoeberto
10-28-2005, 09:20 PM
Dear President Marick:

As I am also a citizen of western central Ohio, I have decided to also secede from the Union; however, I will be my own independent nation, separate from yours. As the new president of New Ethiopia, I request that you forfeit all snack foods and soda pops, or else I will send in my weapons inspectors because you most likely are harboring Weapons of Miniscule Destruction.

Regards,
President Shoeberto Ramirez

Rye
10-28-2005, 09:21 PM
I'm gonna go off topic and say that Chocolate Thief Locke has some of the best banner concepts ever and that I love his banner. xD

I can't be the only person to the do that channel changing trick during G.W.B's speeches.

Yamaneko
10-28-2005, 09:30 PM
Dear Mr. President, there are too many states nowadays, please eliminate three.

Shlup
10-28-2005, 09:47 PM
The CIA is coming now. You're all doomed.

XxSephirothxX
10-28-2005, 09:51 PM
Dear Mr. President, there are too many states nowadays, please eliminate three.

I think we should give the Dakotas to Canada because nobody cares about them. And they kinda suck anyway.

ZeZipster
10-28-2005, 09:53 PM
Dear Mr. Bush,

Will you be my friend?

Venom
10-28-2005, 09:57 PM
Dear Mr.Bush

Do you have a sister?

Old Manus
10-28-2005, 09:59 PM
Dear Mr Bush,

YOUR GAY LOL

GunbladeMaster
10-28-2005, 10:04 PM
Dear Mr Bush

Do you have one?

Rye
10-28-2005, 10:07 PM
Dear Mr Bush,

YOUR GAY LOL

LOL George.

Old Manus
10-28-2005, 10:08 PM
It's easy when you're George lol

eestlinc
10-28-2005, 10:14 PM
Dear Supreme Patriarch Marick,

Upon being informed of your attempted seccession from the United States of America, I have determined that you are stealing one cubic yard of land zoned within the city limits of Xenia, Ohio. Furthermore, that cubic yard of land lies directly beneath the guest restroom in my personal residence. Please give it back or I will be forced to defecate upon your newly-declared nation with reckless abandon.

Yours,

John Saraga, Mayor
101 North Detroit Street
Xenia, Ohio 45385

Jess
10-28-2005, 10:15 PM
Dear Mr Bush,

YOUR GAY LOL

Agreed

Traitorfish
10-28-2005, 10:18 PM
Dear Mr Bush.
He he. your name is 'Bush'. He he he...
Aww, good times...

From Glorious Grand High mighty Ultra Commisar Traitorfish, Shogun of Mars.

p.s. I rock.

Madonna
10-28-2005, 10:52 PM
The CIA is coming now. You're all doomed.But I was talking about spelling/grammatical errors.

Rye: Why thank you. I think your work is quite spiffing too. I liked the dollhouse one muchly. <3

Hawkeye
10-28-2005, 10:54 PM
Dear George,

Who started it

Sincerely,
A dissatisfied costumer

Psychotic
10-28-2005, 10:58 PM
Dear Mr. Bush,

Why are you the greatest president ever? Just how do you do it? You are so stylish, and when I grow up I want to be just like you. Maybe I will have you cloned and then have my brain transplanted into that body. Then everyone would think it was you and I could spy on people (like hot girls! Do you like hot girls, George?) taking showers!

Anyway, onto your music. I liked your first album, entitled "Afghanistan" the best. That one had some neat explosions. Your follow up, "Iraq", was kinda lame though, as I think you could've thrown some nukes and maybe napalm in here and there. I hope your next hit, "France", is awesome though.

Hugs and kisses,
Psychotic.

PS: Will you go to the annual barn dance with me?

nik0tine
10-28-2005, 11:23 PM
Dear Mr. Bush,

trickle down lol

radyk05
10-28-2005, 11:27 PM
Dear President Bush:
Wanna cyber?
Yours truly
juan

AmericanDeficiancyDenial
10-28-2005, 11:37 PM
1 thing noooiiiccccce

strawberryman
10-29-2005, 12:07 AM
Dear Mr. Bush,

Have you always looked like a monkey?

Yours truly,
Strawberryman

Sasquatch
10-29-2005, 01:44 AM
Reminds me of the Family Guy episode a friend told me about, where Peter makes his yard his own country, and the Army shows up because Peter "invades" the U.S. when he sneaks over to his neighbor's to swimin his pool.

Anyway, onto your music. I liked your first album, entitled "Afghanistan" the best. That one had some neat explosions. Your follow up, "Iraq", was kinda lame though, as I think you could've thrown some nukes and maybe napalm in here and there. I hope your next hit, "France", is awesome though.

Hugs and kisses,
Psychotic.

PS: Will you go to the annual barn dance with me?

Alright. You win.

IlGreven
10-29-2005, 06:25 AM
I can't be the only person to the do that channel changing trick during G.W.B's speeches.

Heck, I do that trick when a movie's playing on two different channels at the same time :D

Meat Puppet
10-29-2005, 06:58 AM
George Bush is my hero.

nik0tine
10-29-2005, 10:22 AM
Reminds me of the Family Guy episode a friend told me about, where Peter makes his yard his own country, and the Army shows up because Peter "invades" the U.S. when he sneaks over to his neighbor's to swimin his pool.
I saw that episode in class last year. 'twas a great episode. :p

GunbladeMaster
10-29-2005, 11:28 AM
yeah
but all the episodes have the same amount of humor

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-29-2005, 11:38 AM
I wanna live in Tyrinoba!!!! FIRE ANTS RULE!!!!

theundeadhero
10-29-2005, 03:28 PM
If I pull a few strings I could be the soldier who comes to invade your land and take it back in the name of America.

Of course, I can be persuaded :shifty:

Giga Guess
10-29-2005, 05:40 PM
I think we should give the Dakotas to Canada because nobody cares about them. And they kinda suck anyway.

What makes you think WE want them either? :p

Doomie
10-29-2005, 05:45 PM
Wow, we're bashing the president. What a new and innovative idea! :p

escobert
10-29-2005, 05:56 PM
My friends called the white house and told them he sucked donkey balls.

Dignified Pauper
10-30-2005, 10:07 PM
Dear President Marick:

As I am also a citizen of western central Ohio, I have decided to also secede from the Union; however, I will be my own independent nation, separate from yours. As the new president of New Ethiopia, I request that you forfeit all snack foods and soda pops, or else I will send in my weapons inspectors because you most likely are harboring Weapons of Miniscule Destruction.

Regards,
President Shoeberto Ramirez

Esteemed President Shoeberto Ramirez,

As the President of Tyrinoba, I must order you to desist in your ordering my nation around. Our armies are mobilized for war! We will never hand over our WMDs to you, and yes, we do have them, O' tyrannical one. We will not bow to your whims. Behold, for Tyrinoba will destroy the once proud City State of America and conquer her liberty by marching up her dress to the torch! We will usher in a wave of great philosophy and rock and roll. We have already decided to annex the rest of the yard to Tyrinoba and whipe out those native American ants and spread our colony of genetically altered Fire Ants into the lands.

Furthmore, I warn you to either join us, or become our Protectorate. The choice is yours.

The Most Exhalted,
Supreme Patriarch Marick

Dear Supreme Patriarch Marick,

Upon being informed of your attempted seccession from the United States of America, I have determined that you are stealing one cubic yard of land zoned within the city limits of Xenia, Ohio. Furthermore, that cubic yard of land lies directly beneath the guest restroom in my personal residence. Please give it back or I will be forced to defecate upon your newly-declared nation with reckless abandon.

Yours,

John Saraga, Mayor
101 North Detroit Street
Xenia, Ohio 45385

Governing Mayor, John Saraga,

I have cleverly hidden my areas of succession far from the eyes of the city states of America. In a small town of Wapakoneta, there is a land being formed and Tyrinoba shall rise to crush your foolish lands, unless you bow to my whims and demands. If you travel there, you will only find me in Tyrinoba on the most religious holidays, where I shall conduct mass publicized sacrifices in the name of the most high God. All other times, I am sitting in a small room in the middle of the Ohioan State, plotting the revolution. We will NOT be quelled by you and your threats.

Extremely Hostile,
Supreme Patriarch Marick

Kamiko
10-30-2005, 10:28 PM
Dear George;
Send this letter to 20 world leaders within the next 5 minutes or you won't get any from Cheney for the next 4 years.
Sincerely;
Anonymous

nik0tine
10-31-2005, 04:16 AM
Dear George;
Send this letter to 20 world leaders within the next 5 minutes or you won't get any from Cheney for the next 4 years.
Sincerely;
Anonymous

Dear Kamiko
You win.

rubah
10-31-2005, 04:17 AM
what happened to arizona, mari?

and can I still come over?

FFGuevara
10-31-2005, 04:24 AM
Dear Mr.Bush when will you start using seig heil?

Erdrick Holmes
10-31-2005, 04:29 AM
Dear President Marrick

The country of Joelonia wishes to form a treaty in hopes of assisting and associating with your war. In exchange for immunity, armistance, naked anime lesbians, and a keg of your best canadian beer we will provide your country with an army of soldiers trained in the art of "I pwn you with a controller" and martial arts.

We await your reply.

Reguards,
Joel Anthony Holmes, emperor of Joelonia

nik0tine
10-31-2005, 04:30 AM
what happened to arizona, mari?

and can I still come over?
Oh, Arizona failed a while ago.

Dignified Pauper
10-31-2005, 05:20 AM
Rubah, you're always welcome. But you have to sleep with me in my bed.

Dear President Marrick

The country of Joelonia wishes to form a treaty in hopes of assisting and associating with your war. In exchange for immunity, armistance, naked anime lesbians, and a keg of your best canadian beer we will provide your country with an army of soldiers trained in the art of "I pwn you with a controller" and martial arts.

We await your reply.

Reguards,
Joel Anthony Holmes, emperor of Joelonia

Salutations Joel.

First of all, I refuse to accept your blatant disregard for my title as Supreme Patriarch rather than President. Secondly, I have no use for lesbians; I'm of the homosexual persuasion. Thirdly, Canadian? Fourth, I'll sign your treaty if you become a protectorate of my proud nation, submit to the whims of my deity, and learn to spell "regards".

Insincerely.
Supreme Patriarch Marick.

theundeadhero
10-31-2005, 07:57 AM
I miss Eizon :(

Monster Hunt
10-31-2005, 09:09 AM
Today at school, my friend typped in "faliure"... then George bush's biography was on there!

Kamiko
10-31-2005, 07:19 PM
Secondly, I have no use for lesbians; I'm of the homosexual persuasion.

The homosexual persuasion :D

Denmark
10-31-2005, 09:53 PM
deer mr bush

more wrok nedz to be dun too fiks ar publik skool sistem so kidz lern how too reed and rite and spel

thank yoo
rob

Callahan
10-31-2005, 10:18 PM
Dear Most Exhalted Supreme Patriarch Marick,

Many greetings I send to you. My name General Quan Taun Soop. I have secured a small rebel army of gentlemen who have a distinct sense of fashionablity on the East Coast of the Americas. We are majorally a sea farring people who love long walks on the beach and political upheavels. We would gladly annex ourselves with the Tyrinoba forces. We have bred a particullary nasty breed of Water Ants, which much like your fire ant are able to unleash destruction, but are not impeded by oceans or rivers.

Yours very truely,

General Quan Taun Soop

Dignified Pauper
10-31-2005, 10:22 PM
Dear Most Exhalted Supreme Patriarch Marick,

Many greetings I send to you. My name General Quan Taun Soop. I have secured a small rebel army of gentlemen who have a distinct sense of fashionablity on the East Coast of the Americas. We are majorally a sea farring people, and we would gladly annex ourselves with the Tyrinoba forces. We have bred a particullary nasty breed of Water Ants, which much like your fire ant are able to unleash destruction, but are not impeded by oceans or rivers.

Yours very truely,

General Quan Taun Soop

Respected General Quan Taun Soop.

Your genetically altered water ants are just the key that we of Tyrinoba need for our assault on America. We gladly accept this perpetual alliance and will begin preparations for our impending assault on Washington D.C. . Furthermore, let it be know that the Aqua Brigade has been blessed by the Almighty and he himself will watch over you. General, you are key in our war efforts and soon we will show the world our devestating power!

With Benevolence,
Supreme Patriarch Marick D. Pauper

DarkLadyNyara
11-01-2005, 01:27 AM
deer mr bush

more wrok nedz to be dun too fiks ar publik skool sistem so kidz lern how too reed and rite and spel

thank yoo
rob

:lol:

-N-
11-01-2005, 01:37 AM
I miss Eizon :(.