PDA

View Full Version : Romancing Saga...

Dreddz
10-29-2005, 12:27 AM
I wanna know if anyone got the remake, It got poor scores, but not that bad, I think gamespots was the worse i saw ( 6.0 ), it looks decent, Ill have to get it on import, as this game aint coming to Uk anytime soon.
Im saying this as its more difficult playing imports and i wanna know if its worth the trouble.....

Destai
10-29-2005, 12:30 AM
I-think-most-saga-games-look-good-but-play-horribly

Dreddz
10-29-2005, 12:32 AM
I-think-most-saga-games-look-good-but-play-horribly
Saga Frontier 2 was good.....

Necronopticous
10-29-2005, 12:50 AM
I'm enjoying it. But then again, there hasn't been a SaGa games I haven't enjoyed yet.

Dreddz
11-14-2005, 10:52 PM
Just got it, its alright, looks better than it really is to be honest, but enjoyable, Im giving it all my time at the moment. I recommend for people that can tollerate a few draw backs. Mainly the battle system Imo, then you have got a pretty good game here. Its better than Star Ocean Till The end of time, for sure .....

Aphelion
11-14-2005, 11:20 PM
I was thinking of getting it, but two out of the three SaGa games (the SNES ones; the exception is 3, which was only half-bad) I played were some of the worst games I've ever had the opportunity to encounter, so I'm not very enthusiastic. Still, I'm willing to give it a chance (as well as Dragon Quest VIII), my only problem is finding it where I live...

TurkSlayer
11-20-2005, 02:14 AM
It looks pretty good, actually. I really want to play it. And XPlay gave it a 3 out of 5, which means its average. They don't really even like RPGs, so it may be slightly better than that.

Dreddz
11-20-2005, 08:32 PM
deserves a 7 or 8 out of 10 Imo ......

TurkSlayer
11-20-2005, 08:48 PM
deserves a 7 or 8 out of 10 Imo ......

Well, thats not so bad. I've been reading a little about it, and it sounds fairly good. I think I'll buy it.

Dreddz
11-20-2005, 10:17 PM
And I think You Should
I think this game is underrated, this has pretty much been the only thread on it. And its fairly new........

TurkSlayer
11-24-2005, 02:36 AM
I've been looking up all I can on this game, and I'm very excited about getting it. I realize its only decent, but something about it makes me want to play very badly.

Dreddz
11-26-2005, 05:11 PM
Its a good game, dont pass on it........

Rogue
11-26-2005, 07:08 PM
gosh i played romancing saga it sucks If you want to play a new square enix game other then final fantasy play radiata stories and kingdom hearts

i say rent the game before you by i thought this game woulf rock but i rented it it sucks big time.

Edit by Kishi: Don't double-post.

Dreddz
11-26-2005, 08:08 PM
Dont listen to him, Romancing Saga is all good, but rent it first if your that worried ....

TurkSlayer
11-26-2005, 08:11 PM
I don't have time to rent games. Besides, I always forget to return them.

Rogue
11-27-2005, 02:31 AM
tell me which final fantasy u like best and ill tell u if you will like this game plz dont push me away litsen p[lzz rent the game i was telling myself yes a classic remake from the old ages but i rented the classic was better plz listen

TurkSlayer
11-27-2005, 03:11 AM
tell me which final fantasy u like best and ill tell u if you will like this game

Oh hell thats a hard one. FFVII is what I usually say, but I kind of tie it with FFVI, followed VERY closely by FFIX and FFT.

Rogue
12-03-2005, 02:33 AM
well you likeinf fft defently makes it far from u(but hell i love that game)7 and 6 welllllllllllllllllllllllllll you probley would like it :) guess i dont know you sorry for blabing out its a dumb game i get out of hand lol my opinion but at least try to rember to rent and bring back the game i still say RENT

crazymoronx
12-14-2005, 05:27 PM
Let me start off by saying, Romancing Saga III was one of the best games of all times. According to me.

But, this game was not. It starts out great, and continues to be great (and the graphics were amazing) until you hitting a stumbling block. ECOLOGY QUESTS. I hit one, and unfortunatly I couldn't progress further into the game without doing it.

No matter how hard I tried, I could never complete it. I spent literally hours trying to do one single ecology quest, and never got the insects up past number 3.

It was rediculous. I quit playing the game.

That's sad. Really sad.

Maybe I am getting worse at games, maybe I was impatient and jumped the gun, but the truth is, it made me sick. It was boring. Hours of killing easy monsters with no reward, made me want to throw up.

So, in short, if you got a high level of patience, the game probably only gets better after those ecology things... but I couldn't tell you.