PDA

View Full Version : Your Worst Nightmare

Craig
10-29-2005, 01:47 AM
So what's the worst nightmare you've ever had?

I can't decide between:

1. I'm in my car with my Dad, it breaks down and my auntie drives past so we go to talk to her. My Dad tells me to get back in the car but there is a man in the car waiting for me, he trys to grab me and I just manage to shut there door on him.

2. I'm in a McDonalds restaurant with my class partying on Mars, me and 2 of my friends go to take a look at the surface of Mars only to have a spaceship land infront of us. Robot Aliens get out and we run, but I trip and get dragged back into their spaceship.

Bare in mind, I had these when I was like 4-5, the first one was recurring. *Shudders*

Shlup
10-29-2005, 01:48 AM
The only dream that has ever caused me to jump and breathe heavily involved TheAbominatrix's mom driving us off an overpass. We weren't pissing her off any more than usual either. >:[

Rye
10-29-2005, 01:50 AM
Most of my nightmares are generally the same: a tall older serial killer/rapist chasing me and then my legs give out from running and I try to scream, but I can't and I wake up before anything bad happens.

I have this one recurring dream though were my school is filled with burning crosses and if I get too close to one, my heart gets RIPPED out of my body and I die only to come back to life and try to get past them again.

Vyk
10-29-2005, 01:55 AM
I love freaky scary dreams. They don't usually affect me much anymore. But I wish they'd still try. Dreams lately have been good at least, but for the longest time they were just lame. But the last dream that really got me involved zombies. Wandering around the house at night. That's smart in slumberland. I remember my family was all gathered in the living room. Something came stalking out of the shadows.

Now I've had dreams where things try to kill me. But I have enough control for that to not really work. Kinda sucks really, but makes for humorous memories when I wake up. Anything that tries to attack me, I end up stomping the hell out of it. So I don't fear much in my dreams. Zombie lurks out of the shadows. I'm up and on it. 'Cept when I get close enough it turns out to be my dad :/ He's dead. And I've often had dreams where he's back. You know how that goes. Well he's never come back as a rotting corpse trying to kill me. I just couldn't do my superman dreamy thing on him. I had to wake up before he got me 'cause I didn't have the heart to fight back. I didn't go back to sleep that night. It was too personal.

Mneme
10-29-2005, 02:01 AM
The only unpleasant dreams I've been having lately are of falling. Usually it's a long fall and I wake up seconds before I hit the ground. If I wake up lying face down though I feel for all the world like I actually have hit the matress from a height. I usually end up feeling to make sure all my teeth aren't loose before my brain unfuzzies itself.

fire_of_avalon
10-29-2005, 02:04 AM
Either the one where my great great aunt (the sweetest little old lady in the universe) was trying to kill us and tricked me into crushing my cousins arm in a door or the one where I was shot three times in the back, chest and back of the head and crawled through the streets to the hospital just to kinda die half way there :/.

Mittopotahis
10-29-2005, 02:13 AM
...where my great great aunt (the sweetest little old lady in the universe) was trying to kill us and tricked me into crushing my cousins arm in a door
How the heck did she trick you into that?

Anyway, my worse nightmare was probably the time when I dreamt i lived in a little village, and there was this mental patient lady, and one night while i was out with my friends, she escaped and they all ran and I was caught and she caged me up and was going to eat me, so i tried to talk her out of it and eventually i did, but then she realise what she did, so she ran after me again and I locked myself in my house, and she knocked on the door and my mum opened it and she killed my whole family (I saw it all, at about age 6) and then she grabbed me and stabbed me in the heart and I woke up and my cat had her front poor on my heart :p

Lord Sanchez
10-29-2005, 02:26 AM
i dont dream much but wen i do its generally sick dreams like the last one i had was me for some reason kids in wheel chairs escape from a killer then i get chased me legs feel heavy and i fall down from exhaustion then he grabbed me and pushed my head into a pillow and suffocated me which was pretty weird when we had been on a road next to mc donalds...dont ask.

Anyway now ive got insomnia and im taking sleeping tabs and they aint working so im posting here.well thats my work done for this post:)

Wiegrahf42
10-29-2005, 02:41 AM
This isn't a dream per say, but when I was in about, oh, fifth grade I was watching an old TV show called " In search of". It was hosted by Leonard Nimoy (of "Spock" fame) and would talk about strange occurences (you know Ghosts, Yetis, Loch Ness monster, standard stuff). So one morning I'm watching an episode about ghosts in English castles. Some lady apparently was frightened to death by a ghost. So it shows her going to bed with the ominous music playing. Now I was getting slightly creeped out, and I happened to turn away for some random reason. Now then I look back around and the most disturbing, hair-raising apparition I have ever seen is staring back at me from the TV screen. I about had a heart attack and had to watch several episodes of the Smurfs to stop shaking. Slept with the light on for several months afterward. To this day, I never found out exactly what that thing was.

Dinnova
10-29-2005, 02:45 AM
gawwwww!!!

1.My scariest dream would be when i was a kid. I was getting a drive to the park when suddenly my dad who was supposedly driving disappeared. The truck was still driving and there wasn’t a person in sight. Then if I looked outside I saw this thing floating in the air, coming towards me. It would always freak me out, then I wake up.
I stopped having these dreams after I had one where I was at my house and it came towards me again. Then my mom shows me that it was just a chicken in a basket…..
2. another one would be when me and my family were driving through a forest(on a paved road). Then something like a serpent would fly by, kind of in a wave like movement.

i was too young to have caffeine, so there is no excuse

Here’s another form that talks about more f’ed up dreams(not scary)
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=72263

that would prob freak me out 2 Wiegrahf42

Wiegrahf42
10-29-2005, 02:47 AM
I have some weird dreams (often in video games) but nothing gives me that dose of terror like I had when I was young. Last one I seem to remember involved a dark figure chasing me. Pretty cliched.

Dinnova
10-29-2005, 02:56 AM
i dont get bad dreams anymore. just f'ed up ones.
well maby some from time to time, but there minnor now.

Tasura
10-29-2005, 02:58 AM
Ive had my share of oddies, mostly when i was younger before i could become lucid, one example of a typical dream that occured for several years, i think from ages 4-8 almost every other night.

I was in my house with a bunch of people i ddint know, and then the lgihts went out, and when i tried to flick them back on they wouldnt go on, nf things started to happen, poltergeists came, dn started to kill everyone one by one, and id see every murder, a mother and daughter sitting on a bed, and all of a sudden theres a basket beside them, the mother dcides to put the daughter (a baby) into the basket, but she doesnt realize the basket is full of blades, so she puts the baby in and closes the lid, and the bottom of the beasket and the blankets areound it turn red from the blood. Then the mother looks at me, and her flesh is falling off and shes laughing and she lunges at me with a knife, but i mamge to get away and go out into the hall, where its dark, then all of a sudden there are candles adn they're lit, then the fire leaves the candle and starts to chase me, burning everyone on the way to a crisp, then i find an empty room and i manage to lock myself in it. Then from the window in the back of the house, skeletons and zombies break in and lowly break thrrough the window, and then the fire demons catch the door and room on fire, so now im trapped between fire and zombies, so i do whats natural, i fall to the floor crawl under a chari and lie in the fetal position crying. That dream happened every other night for 4 years.

Dinnova
10-29-2005, 03:09 AM
Ive had my share of oddies, mostly when i was younger before i could become lucid, one example of a typical dream that occured for several years, i think from ages 4-8 almost every other night.

I was in my house with a bunch of people i ddint know, and then the lgihts went out, and when i tried to flick them back on they wouldnt go on, nf things started to happen, poltergeists came, dn started to kill everyone one by one, and id see every murder, a mother and daughter sitting on a bed, and all of a sudden theres a basket beside them, the mother dcides to put the daughter (a baby) into the basket, but she doesnt realize the basket is full of blades, so she puts the baby in and closes the lid, and the bottom of the beasket and the blankets areound it turn red from the blood. Then the mother looks at me, and her flesh is falling off and shes laughing and she lunges at me with a knife, but i mamge to get away and go out into the hall, where its dark, then all of a sudden there are candles adn they're lit, then the fire leaves the candle and starts to chase me, burning everyone on the way to a crisp, then i find an empty room and i manage to lock myself in it. Then from the window in the back of the house, skeletons and zombies break in and lowly break thrrough the window, and then the fire demons catch the door and room on fire, so now im trapped between fire and zombies, so i do whats natural, i fall to the floor crawl under a chari and lie in the fetal position crying. That dream happened every other night for 4 years.
thats creapy. but due to years of being desensitize from games, its probably not a creapy as i think it would have been 10 years ago.

Tasura
10-29-2005, 03:11 AM
due to the fact that was 10 years agor for me, when all i played was Super Mario World, it feaked the crap out of me.

Dinnova
10-29-2005, 03:17 AM
due to the fact that was 10 years agor for me, when all i played was Super Mario World, it feaked the crap out of me.
very very true. would have been exactly the same for me.

Tasura
10-29-2005, 03:19 AM
and the room i died in, was the room i soent most of my time in, dieing in the video game room, :cry:

Mitch
10-29-2005, 04:19 AM
I was dead. I cried.

loza
10-29-2005, 09:28 AM
well i've got 2

1. i was all allone on a skool camp site and i found a llama ( this is also a very strange dream) the llama look very hungry and ran away... i followed it and i found a pack of llamas and they closed in on me and ate me :cry:

that has been a recouring dream...

2. my mum and dad and i were in the car and some1 shot my mum when she was in the passenger seat my dad left her and we stopped at a bridge and told me 2 stay in the car no matter what so i did and my dad got killed while he was out side so i tryed 2 call out 2 some1 and i couldn't!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

DMKA
10-29-2005, 09:43 AM
I had a dream of Los Angeles getting blown up by a gigantic bomb like a month ago. It scared the crap out of me because it seemed so real.

Rengori
10-29-2005, 10:03 AM
After playing FFVII for 10 hours straight with a few ten minute breaks now and then, I had a dream I was killed by Emerald WEAPON.

Leene
10-29-2005, 10:07 AM
:save:i see nightmares very often and they are very scary but in my opinion
the worst nightmare i have ever seen is
when i saw that my dad died,i woke up really upset.
i beleive that dreams are coming true.So when i asked my mum what death means at dreams she told me that death means life...Many people that i know their dreams are coming true:save:

Yooniece
10-29-2005, 11:18 AM
My nightmares (all my dreams, for that matter) are always really abstract. There isn't an exact plot, just an awareness that things are happening. My worst nightmares involve tearing... tearing and emptiness. Even if I can't visually describe it, I experience intense feelings of abandonment that are very realistic... and those are the worst type of dreams...

Tai-Ti
10-29-2005, 01:05 PM
yeah, I ahve wierd dreams too, and ones that freak me out are always really corny. Like one that freaked me was about aliens invading, and they killed my friends on a beach, I hid in our caravan under the bed and woke up to the same sound their ship was making.....
but other than that, one where a man that resembled Elvis was trying to lure me outside to murder me by impersonating my grandmother on the phone, and he almosted killed my own mother in process of trying to get to me.

I'm so pathetic, well, at least i can get to sleep now days *praises the practice of hypnotherpy*

Captain Maxx Power
10-29-2005, 01:06 PM
Armageddon. I saw the sun turn to red, the sky blacken, and thousands of people dieing around me. I tried to run, but the flesh burn and dripped off my bones. Then demons came and dragged me to Hell...

SammieBabe
10-29-2005, 01:14 PM
I had really wierd dreams when I was pregnant and right after my son was born. When he was about two weeks old, I had a dream about him being abducted and murdered. I woke up crying and in a cold sweat.

Dreddz
10-29-2005, 01:21 PM
I remember about a week and half ago I had a dream that i was leaning out of my window and the dirtiest, biggest spider ever dropped on my head , then went into my clothes and scuttled around my body, biting me everywhere, one of the worst imo...

Chris
10-29-2005, 01:30 PM
I frequently dream about dinosaur attacks on my city, it's not even funny.

Craig
10-29-2005, 01:33 PM
I had a nightmare about Michael Jackson not too long ago. It wasn't even scary though, he was just sat at a desk and I was having a conversation with him, next thing I know I wake up in a cold sweat.

Rusty
10-29-2005, 01:36 PM
The nightmares I have always invlove that serial killer from 'I know what you did last summer'. I never should have watched that movie as many times as I did.

themagicroundabout
10-29-2005, 01:36 PM
Oh dear, the worst dream I've had, was were there was this gigantic big mahoosive blue fly. And it followed me everywhere just buzzing around me, and when i was in bed it was sitting on my wardrobe, then it flew down on top of me, and it...smiled :( it had big yellow teeth :(

Old Manus
10-29-2005, 01:44 PM
Chris

YunaGirl05
10-29-2005, 04:17 PM
I had a nightmare my mom dies once.
my most recent nightmare that wasn't really one but i'm telling you anywaywas

i was in middleschool in 8th grade again at my locker and the bell rings and my friend who wwasn't even in middleschool at the time came and was like your gonna be late! and pushed me in my classroom. i'm just kinda standing there in my english room and the teacher is like you are late you have to sit at that table now! and i walk over and it was a table with a bunch of my friends at it! lol it was pretty funny. so it really wasn't a nightmare that much. so i just totally spent alot of time telling you this and its pretty pointless....

ThroneofDravaris
10-29-2005, 04:29 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-7/1046083/DSC01123.JPG

Primus Inter Pares
10-29-2005, 04:30 PM
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ToD wins... hard, seriously xDDDDDDDDDD

Sorry, that's a joke that only I would get xDDD

EDIT:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/varalf/Picture027.jpg

Resha
10-29-2005, 04:34 PM