PDA

View Full Version : J.rock Squall

Shimeng
10-29-2005, 11:28 AM
Haha ^^' Can you imagine something cuter than Squall getting dressed up as a j.rocker?
^^' I'm such a terrible fangirl, really. But I couldn't help myself.

I don't usually colour this much in photoshop, so I'm kinda new to this tekniqe. (and not to complain but... had to do it with a mouse ^^')
Took me over two hours (and that's loong for me. Can't pull my concentration together any longer than that. I have to many ideas spinning around in my head.)

Anyways... wanned to make it a little darker in the beginning, but then I just freaked out and started to use colours.
Please tell me what you think. ^^'

And I did a background! Look! ^___^

Russielloyd
10-29-2005, 12:33 PM
OMG Squall changed his look, i wonder what Rinoa thinks of him now.

Its a good drawing, good colouring aswell, i like his hair :)

Shimeng
10-30-2005, 07:32 PM
Thanx, Russielloyd ^_^
I was sooo worried about the colouring job ^^' hehe... no confidence in that department whatsoever.
I'm glad you liked it.

And Rinoa... ^_~ I'm sure she'll be thrilled (I'd be) *giggles*

Kamiko
10-30-2005, 10:12 PM
[divine hatred of Rinoa]
As long as Rinoa's dead, it's cool lol.
He looks awesome, but alot like gackt for some reason...
:D
Still tight though. I think you did an awesome job on the colors.

Shimeng
10-30-2005, 10:19 PM
Ah! It's the Gackt-syndrome! I'm fighting it everytime I draw - but having him as an ideal makes you have to work so hard to make guys look different... makes you think they'd might not look cute if you deviate to much from his looks...
Oh, cruel fate!

Kamiko
10-30-2005, 10:38 PM
He's doing a tour in America [freaks out]
But it doesn't look exactly like him, just that there's a resemblance, it's okay...

Shimeng
10-31-2005, 07:52 AM
Oooh, *whimpers* I wanna go! But you know... it's pretty far from where I live ^^' heheh...
Anyways saving money so that I can go to Japan in about two years. Hoping to be able to stay for about three months. ^_^ Searching for inspiration for my books (and shopping, of course ^^'... and probably running around, going to ever concert posible).

You wanna see another picture of Squall? Working on the same subject once more,though this time his clothes are totally visual kei. ^_^

Kamiko
10-31-2005, 07:24 PM
I would love to see another.
I want to go to Japan as well but I'm content with Los Angeles after high school for a bit.