PDA

View Full Version : ''This game sucks!''

Kingdom Hearts Fanatic
10-29-2005, 04:25 PM
''i can't stand kingdom hearts! this is the worst square game ever made! disney sucks and is ghey, this game is an insult to final fantasy and the all wonderful masterful peices suqare has made! squall with donald duck! god, how fruity is that! ghey, ghey, ghey! i just wanted to stab goofy and downad in their faces! god, this is so ghey! i can think of better cross overs! the game would've been better with the ghey disney characters!'' - Random review at Amazon.

Oh God, I know there are some people who can justify why they dislike the game. However, I also believe some can justify why they dislike WITHOUT have to insult or attack Disney. Really, the only people I would want to ''stab'' are probably the arrogant little (inserts curse word here) that hate the game for Disney only and other moronic reasons. Hell, maybe even push them off a cliff or torture them by forcing all of them to watch Disney's films since 1937. Just kidding, anyways, have you ever made a random encounter with a review like this on KH? I have, and let me tell you, this is not the first.

GunbladeMaster
10-29-2005, 04:32 PM
im gonna sue amazon for letting someone post something like that

*drives to Amazon HQ----:sophia:

raskerino
10-29-2005, 04:48 PM
Yeah, you see a lot of reviews that say absolutely nothing and insult everything about something. I've seen KH reviews like this but they're also about a lot of games, there are positive reviews that are as nutty. However I also think KH was a crummy game, but this is a totally crappy way of saying this.

Pouring Rain
10-29-2005, 05:29 PM
Wow, they spelt "gay" wrong.

Kingdom Hearts Fanatic
10-29-2005, 06:50 PM
I don't mind those who dislike it, but I swear, ''Disney sucks'' died back in late 2002. Especially for those who made up their mind about the game BEFORE it was released in the states. Oh well, to those who think it sucks because of Disney I'll say that this game owns them. So does Square Enix too.

GunbladeMaster
10-29-2005, 07:00 PM
yeah but i honestly think that that reviewer didnt play the game at all
judging by all his flaming towards only donald and goofy

OmniOmega
10-30-2005, 01:46 AM
yah, ive gotten a little bit of that, but there are A LOT more people who like it then those that hate it like this. And most of those people are just saying this because they hate to see an rpg succeed. Especially one w/ disney characters

ThroneofDravaris
10-30-2005, 01:23 AM
Conclusions we can draw from this review:

1) He claims to be an FF fan, but has probably only played FF7
2) He’s about 12 years old, as he is too embarrassed to spell ‘gay’ correctly. Either that, or he’s using some form of slang that I’m not ‘up’ with, in which case he is probably 8.
3) He thinks that Square’s games are masterpieces, thus he’s an idiot.
4) His idea of a ‘cross over’ is probably FF7 meets Grand Theft Auto or Halo.
5) He used the word ‘fruity’, signifying the fact that he is sexually frustrated.
6) He lacks basic grammatical abilities.
7) He miss-spelled Donald, despite spelling it correctly in a previous sentence, which once again ties in with the whole ‘idiot’ thing.
8) He dislikes Disney, so he’s definitely between the ages of 10-15, when it would be social suicide to EVER say that you like it. Morons…

So yeah, he’s a d@#$.

OmniOmega
10-30-2005, 01:47 AM

3) He thinks that Square’s games are masterpieces, thus he’s an idiot.

8) He dislikes Disney, so he’s definitely between the ages of 10-15, when it would be social suicide to EVER say that you like it. Morons…HAHA thats great, but people in that age group still like disney...well at least at every school/chat room ive ever been in :| AND #3!!!! thats great

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
10-30-2005, 05:32 AM
Well Iam 10 years old and I still like disney.

GunbladeMaster
10-30-2005, 10:22 AM
well ur 10

wait till ur older

Trumpet Thief
10-30-2005, 04:23 PM
chaos: Why insult Disney? They're teamed up with Pixar, the creators of TOY STORY which in my eyes is one of the greatest 3d animated films ever. :)

Rubedo: I bet that reviewer only played the Traverse Town level on Kingdom Hearts. Perhaps he should've elaborated on how Disney ruined the game. IMO, they improved the game.

Anniexo
10-30-2005, 09:20 PM
well ur 10

wait till ur older

my sis is 22 and she love tigger from winnie the pooh if she knew he was in kh she'd want to play the bit with him for hours and i wouldn't get a go untill she goes to work (good job she's moving out)

GunbladeMaster
10-30-2005, 09:57 PM
lol
still a child at heart i see :D

zellv2
10-30-2005, 10:01 PM
don t dis a great game you don t know what you are talking about

Anniexo
10-31-2005, 08:51 PM
don t dis a great game you don t know what you are talking about
who is that too

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
11-03-2005, 04:04 AM
:D

Tai-Ti
11-03-2005, 07:31 AM
Whoever posted that review, should be shot, and burried with a bucket on their head saying "nut"......seriously, they need to get a life.

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
11-04-2005, 01:43 AM
Your right Tai-Ti.

Skyblade
11-04-2005, 05:43 PM
my sis is 22 and she love tigger from winnie the pooh if she knew he was in kh she'd want to play the bit with him for hours and i wouldn't get a go untill she goes to work (good job she's moving out)

Tigger doesn't count. Tigger is always awesome, no matter how old you are.

"The wonderful thing about Tiggers, is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs
They're bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, fun fun fun fun fun
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is, I'm the only one
Yes, I'm the only one!"

Mercen-X
11-04-2005, 09:57 PM

8) He dislikes Disney, so he’s definitely between the ages of 10-15, when it would be social suicide to EVER say that you like it. Morons…

So yeah, he’s a dousche.

That depends on where they live. In some places, it would be social suicide to not like Disney or even SpongeBob Squarepants. *shudders*

Night Strife
11-04-2005, 10:05 PM
The game was awesome. I just didn't like the default party characters. Donald and Goofy.

OmniOmega
11-04-2005, 10:28 PM
yah, i gotta agree w/ that actually. Im sorry, i loved the game and the rest of the disney elements, but ive never liked donold or goofy :| and they just kept getting even more annoying throughout the game.

Vaprice
11-05-2005, 12:14 AM

xD

Spammerman
11-05-2005, 12:15 AM
Oh God, I know there are some people who can justify why they dislike the game. However, I also believe some can justify why they dislike WITHOUT have to insult or attack Disney. Really, the only people I would want to ''stab'' are probably the arrogant little (inserts curse word here) that hate the game for Disney only and other moronic reasons. Hell, maybe even push them off a cliff or torture them by forcing all of them to watch Disney's films since 1937. Just kidding, anyways, have you ever made a random encounter with a review like this on KH? I have, and let me tell you, this is not the first.
anyone who doens't even know how to spell Donald right isn't even worht my time.

Pheesh
11-05-2005, 12:39 AM
Tigger doesn't count. Tigger is always awesome, no matter how old you are.

"The wonderful thing about Tiggers, is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs
They're bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, fun fun fun fun fun
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is, I'm the only one
Yes, I'm the only one!"

t-i-double guh-errrrr

But pooh and piglet are little bi****s,same with the little kid, so i'll never watch the show.

Stay Essential

OmniOmega
11-05-2005, 01:28 AM
i like tiger :( but the rest do suck

*~Angel Wing~*
11-05-2005, 02:01 AM
I really enjoyed Kingdom Hearts!!! To be honest, KH was how I got started playing other Final Fantasy's. I thought having Disney in on it gave the game a touch of pixie dust.:love: Heheh...really love Disney, I've practically been raised on it, so that's how I found out about this game. You know, the games and TV today are full of violence, and sex and stuff like that, I mean, that's fine and all SOMETIMES, but not all the time. It's nice to have a game that has a positive message that people of ALL ages can play. I know guys 20 years + that love the game. Just because it doesn't have cursing and violence doesn't mean it's a sissy game. And that person who wrote that review should watch their mouth, saying it's gay and stuff...they can say they didn't like it in a nicer way...:mad:

OmniOmega
11-05-2005, 02:06 AM
ya totally, its one of the few games now that you dont have to switch off when the kids come in! In fact, they can sit down, and love it to!

Auron_MasterofSwords
11-05-2005, 02:43 AM

hey kid u just got gay taste for this game. does it matter if u thing this game sucks, ain't no one curer if u hate if b**ch.::mad2: no nothin though i'm u just stupid boi weird guy

Auron_MasterofSwords
11-05-2005, 02:44 AM

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
11-05-2005, 10:21 AM
Well it was great I have always loved disney and possibly the guy has only seen trailers of the game.

RaidenWeb17
11-13-2005, 04:17 AM
ain't no one curer if u hate if b**ch.::mad2: no nothin though i'm u just stupid boi weird guy translate please

Super856
12-09-2005, 08:42 AM
I'm 13 and almost everyone where I live likes Disney is some way shape of form. Some young ones like Toy Story (still) and Winne The Pooh. While older ones like Kingdom Hearts (which I may remind was made for around Sora's age - being 14) and occasionly will look back at the older animated movies, such a Nemo and laugh.

Where I live people really don't care!

Sephitachi7
12-10-2005, 03:03 AM
hey kid u just got gay taste for this game. does it matter if u thing this game sucks, ain't no one curer if u hate if b**ch.::mad2: no nothin though i'm u just stupid boi weird guy
Does anyone know what the hell this guy just said?

ChocoboBreeder101
12-12-2005, 02:04 AM
Originally Posted by Auron_MasterofSwords:
hey kid u just got gay taste for this game. does it matter if u thing this game sucks, ain't no one curer if u hate if b**ch.: no nothin though i'm u just stupid boi weird guy

Translation.... Hopefully!!

Hey kid you just got gay tastes for this game. Does it matter if you think this game sucks, No one cares if you hate it B**ch (cannot compute these four words that go here) your just a stupid boy, weird guy

RaidenWeb17
12-16-2005, 10:07 PM
Nice job. You think you could translate Advent Children for me?

Jiro
12-17-2005, 07:43 AM
Nightmare Before Christmas. Favourite Disney movie eva! I'm 14 btw. So it's just up to taste. (if you hater it just say that. Don't be slanderous) I can't spell too good.

Drazhar
01-15-2006, 04:55 AM
who cares how old you r most of my friends inc me like and have finished KHI and waiting for KHII to come out im playing chain of memories and that pushed the GAmeboy advance to the limit by putting an fmv into it!!! it looks awsome!!!!

Zeromus_X
01-15-2006, 05:30 AM
well, i think people should play a game and complete the story before judging it, although most people never do...

i was like that at first, but all my friends played it, and i grew on it too, its a really fun game. (i cant wait for the second one to come to the US!)

and who knows....maybe i will be the first of my friends to kill sephiroth...:rolleyes2

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
01-17-2006, 02:20 AM
I probably would have said that at first when it came out.
But while I was living at my friends house he was at work and his lil bro came home and told to play it before I say its jus for lil kiddies.
I played it and beat it before I moved into my apartment. It became one of my favorite games.

Elite Lord Sigma
01-28-2006, 01:37 PM
Am89
-------
++++++++++++++++++++++++++