PDA

View Full Version : Looking for final fantasy MP3s

crazybayman
10-31-2005, 02:28 PM
Anyone know where to download Final Fantasy MP3s?

I mean being able to download the file. I've been to the Blue Laguna website, but it just links you to the MP3. I want to be able to download, and save.

So does anyone know of a site from which I can download Final Fantasy MP3s?

If you're not allowed to post the link, then by all means PM me with it.:) Please.

GunbladeMaster
10-31-2005, 05:26 PM
well FF Spirit used to
but now there server is dead

rubah
10-31-2005, 11:20 PM
Anyone know where to download Final Fantasy MP3s?

I mean being able to download the file. I've been to the Blue Laguna website, but it just links you to the MP3. I want to be able to download, and save.

So does anyone know of a site from which I can download Final Fantasy MP3s?

If you're not allowed to post the link, then by all means PM me with it.:) Please.
Moved.

Also, did you ever try right clicking and choosing SAVE FILE AS?

Blue Laguna allows you to do that just fine.

crazybayman
11-01-2005, 02:01 PM
Moved.

Also, did you ever try right clicking and choosing SAVE FILE AS?

Blue Laguna allows you to do that just fine.
Yes, however it just saves the link.

I wanted to be able to save it to a jump drive, and play it on another PC without an internet connection.

Thanks anyways.

MecaKane
11-01-2005, 08:06 PM
It worked for me, don't right click save as on the page with all the tracks, but after you click on one right click on the "if you download does not start automatically blah blah blah" and go.

The Dark Cloud
11-02-2005, 12:56 AM
go to www.uff9.net. they have the original soundtrack for most games, like ff7, 8, & 9. They also have various MIDIs from just about every ff game. by the way, i am looking for ff7 sound effects. the only ones i can get either come from themes, or the SIT file for Macintosh from tucows. i'm mainly looking for attack sounds, magic sounds, and the like. just basically all battle sounds.

RaidenWeb17
11-24-2005, 01:27 AM
It worked for me, don't right click save as on the page with all the tracks, but after you click on one right click on the "if you download does not start automatically blah blah blah" and go.

If he has Firefox then it doesnt let you "save target as" just lets you save the link. But I've got Firefox and I can download the songs off Blue Laguna just fine