PDA

View Full Version : TGS2005 Trailer is online, woohoo!!!

SeeDRankLou
10-31-2005, 07:42 PM
Well it took them long enough to put this trailer online, but they finally did it. You can go here (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/) and go through the menus for a smaller one, or for a larger slightly better quality one you can go here (http://www.kh2.co.uk), it's should be the first article (on Oct 31). It's pretty awesome, I would recommend everyone see it. From this trailer we know that we now officially get to play as BHK, and that Sora's list of moves just keeps on increasing. Also, on the KH2 Ultimania site (second option) they have translations of the dialogue in the trailer.

Happy Halloween!!

Destai
10-31-2005, 11:07 PM
Translations:
- Namine: You're... you're not meant to exist, really.
- DiZ: So you came... the Keyblade's Chosen One.
- BHK: Who are you saying that to? Me? Sora?
- DiZ: What I need is a person who flies within the world of light and destroys the XIII Order.
- Minnie: Welcome back!
- Donald: This is Sora. He's our friend!
- Sora: Mushu! It's been a while!
- Sora: I'm called Sora!
- Genie: I just loooove making people's eyes pop out in amazement!
- Jack: Hey Barbossa! Give me my Black Pearl back!
- Oogie Boogie: I appreciate this.
- Shan-Yu: It's over!
- Squall: Can we do it? Against that?
- Cloud: It might be difficult if there was just one more of them.
- Sora: The XIII Order!
- ??? (Beast?): What is he?
- Sora: The Thriteenth Order... There's a thing called Nobodies that is created when a person with a strong heart becomes a Heartless. Those who control the Nobody are the XIII Order.
- Xaldin: Once we obtain Kingdom Hearts we will become complete beings!
- Unknown: The Keyblade... A truly wonderful power. The problem is the wielder...sounds awesome

Tifa's Real Lover(really
11-02-2005, 04:20 PM
best trailer so far now, is the release date us or jap?

Chibi Youkai
11-03-2005, 12:33 AM
That's been up for quite a while, you know...

Pheesh
11-03-2005, 12:33 PM
who's the cloaked unknown with riku's sword?

Stay Essential
EE

Skyblade
11-03-2005, 04:41 PM
Ok, this is awesome. I just wish it was in English (though I really appreciate your translation, Destai). There are just too many questions flying through my head right now, most of which relate to the XIII Order and the Organization. Are they the same thing? Probably, but I'm not sure. According to Destai's translation, the XIII Order controls the nobodies. Yet the Organization seems to be made up of at least some nobodies itself (this was pointed out in CoM: R/R). Also, if the Organization is the XIII Order, why would DiZ want it destroyed if DiZ is in fact the Superior of the Organization as many have believed? Then again, many have also believed that DiZ is the nobody who is left when Ansem became a Heartless (which actually makes quite a bit of sense, especially with this trailer. It also shows how Mickey knows DiZ). Of course, these two ideas are not mutually exclusive. DiZ could be the Superior of the Organization and the nobody left when Ansem became a Heartless. This would give him reason to destroy the XIII Order, since it would have the power to control him as well. Of course, we then have few indications of what the XIII Order is. Another thing to think of (though I have been thinking about this before this trailer): What are with the new Heartless? The symbol they have on them is not the symbol that Ansem placed on the Heartless that he made, yet it is similar to symbols we have seen several places (it is extremely similar in form to the Kingdom Crown [seen in the zipper pull on Sora's outfit, and in the cutout of the Kingdom Key], and to the symbol which was used in Marluxia's scythe and battle armor seen in CoM). Do these new entities relate to the XIII Order or the Organization? If so, how? Questions, but few answers...

Pheesh
11-05-2005, 12:32 AM
well we can pretty much safely say that the towering white heartless is the BHK's version of Darkside.Given that he fights it on large floating pillars in infinate darkness just like in sora's awakening.

So maybe the new white heartless are this new darksides army the way that sora's darkside had the shadows and what-not.

Stay Essential
EE

Destai
11-05-2005, 12:43 AM
Are the whiteguys called nobodies? I think I read on the translations nobodies are made when a powerful heart falls to darkness or something. Cant remember.

Skyblade
11-07-2005, 06:50 PM
That was only 7 posts ago, Destai, you couldn't just scroll up the page and check? But you are correct, that is what it says.

Anyway, I've been playing KH and CoM again and I've noticed a few things that I thought I'd mention. First, in Sora's story in CoM, Axel calls Namine a nobody.

Axel: I know just how you feel.
Namine: !
Axel: Don't get your hopes up. Nobodies can't be somebodies.
Now, this could simply be poor word choice, or it could be something much, much more, especially with what was presented in this translation. Both Kairi and Sora lost their hearts during KH. While Kairi didn't exactly become a Heartless, her heart was hidden in Sora's. Could that have caused the creation of a "nobody"? And could that nobody be Namine? Could BHK be a similar version of Sora? Of course, that would still ask the question of where Namine's power came from, among other things.

Riku: Who are you?! Are you with Ansem?!
Vexen: You are half correct. He is Ansem and he is not Ansem, which is to say he is nobody.
If Vexen was telling the truth, that would seem to prove that Ansem's nobody is out there somewhere, though whether he was speaking of DiZ or not has yet to be seen. There is also no proof that DiZ is the Superior of the Organization. However, both of those ideas seem increasingly plausible.